[Ch8] Buang Ruk Salak Kaen (Dee Keun Dee Wan) Iang Sittha / Joon Cholrudee

sarN

sarNie Granny
Love those behind scene rscene b/c they usually have more action than the actual air scene LOL

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
They film a lot but they can't air certain parts because of rating for the ages group of the audience.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Koo Kum behind scene rscene was hilarious lolll they had the boys reinact the scene before they film w/ Bie & Noona HAHAHA . Koo Kum had the best rscene EVER ..and it was longggggg.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Hahahaha well I didn't expect anything out of it anyways...I just want to see the scenes where he actually falls for her and go chasing after her for forgiveness

sarN

sarNie Granny
...it wasn't an rscene...she didn't even struggle for dear life nor does she put up much a fight though..he even have time to close the door & pull the curtains..:risas3: I label it force seduction HAHAHA

TubbyTinker

Hahahah I haven't watched it, I'm at school and I probably won't get to it until tonight oron the weekend but if judging ffrom other members reaction to that scene, I'm glad Iddidn't gt my hopes up too high. That's why I asked how old is Join bc maybe her age canbe a factor. I remember watching Suphahp Burud Satan with Kaew and Mungkorn and they had a willing scene and it was a lame boring innocent one Lol. It was bc they were trying to save Kaew's image. Not that she was under age or anything lol.

loveee123

sarNie Egg
Hahahaha well I didn't expect anything out of it anyways...I just want to see the scenes where he actually falls for her and go chasing after her for forgiveness
Lol, im actually kinda of waiting for that part too tho :fighting12::angel10: its really cute when he take care of her, once he fell in love with her :celebrate16:

choua_lee16

sarNie Hatchling
I'm def waiting for when he starts to try and make the girl fall in love with him, that's when all the sweet scenes will come into play! Gotta go catch up on episode 12 now!

TubbyTinker

I just saw the clip of the rscene ch8 posted on Instagram, like wth? Lol can we even call it an rscene when there wasn't that much of a struggle from Parndao? If anything, I called it a willing??? But of course you see her crying later....