[CH8] Game Payabath : Film Rattapoom/Amy Klinpratoom

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
For a moment.. I thought this was going to be a remake of Kob/Chakrit's lakorn.. but the synopsis by Neko makes it seem like JLR indeed.. hmmm.

sarN

sarNie Granny
@sarN, let me know how it is. I'm passing this one. Cannot stand watching Flim or a fan of Amy.
Alright. I'm not much into the pairing nor do I think they are eye candy enough for me to turn a blind eye at all those repetitive non-related action like in Talay Fai w/Mik/Stephen lolll - but I'll watch for the genre, revenge/slap-kiss/kidnap/mistaken identity/ possible rscene lollll , sometimes those serious intense plot might turn out to be humorous and more laughable than comedy lakorn haha

little22

sarNie Juvenile
i thought a remake as well cus the title is similar or it is the same as kob/charkrit as well. this genre is my type but i really don't care for amy and film. they past their prime to be n'ek and p;ek i probably just scan here and there to see the bickering and slap-kiss-rape

For a moment.. I thought this was going to be a remake of Kob/Chakrit's lakorn.. but the synopsis by Neko makes it seem like JLR indeed.. hmmm.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
I'll tune in.
Weird thing is, I was never a fan of Amy. I actually started liking her in the first drama she did with Film. Even though I didnt like the drama, I sat through it for her. So weird. When she was younger I didn't watch any drama she starred in.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
she's not the greatest actor but I vibe with her...I liked her in her earlier years and her OST she sing for her lakorn. She has a good voice. Her lakorn w/kade/oil/Ou was entertaining enough

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
So since Neko is also subbing this lakorn I think I'll watch both of Film and Amy's lakorns at the same time because why the heck not?

sarN

sarNie Granny
how was the lakorn ? i'll start the after the rscene LOL..i' mean if there is one , if not *ahem* i'll wait for viewer feedback in this thread :)