[CH8] Jai Luang (A Plus) : Fluke Jira / Kewalin Sriwanna / Puri / Fang Pitchaya

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Why do they put guys in ankle pants with boat shoes/loafers? They wear it without socks. Looks awful on them. Is that a new fashion trend in Asia?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Wasn't she a n'ek in another lakorn before this one? I can't remember. It has been a while I believe.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I really like the OST and the teaser looks good. I might watch this before school starts.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This seems like it might be one of those wrong person revenge stories, like the wrong person is really Fang, but Kewalin is paying for it. From what I've seen in the first 2 episodes anyway.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
I like this couple. Watched their first lakorn together .. it was pretty good. And this one looks just as promising. Loving the OST. Can someone give the synopsis? Please The first two EPA were a good start tho

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
This seems like it might be one of those wrong person revenge stories, like the wrong person is really Fang, but Kewalin is paying for it. From what I've seen in the first 2 episodes anyway.
Yeah. I listened to the summary and Fang and Kewalin are cousins/step-sisters. It seems to be Fang wants everything that is Kewalin's to include the men. Pr'ek sister liked a guy friend of Kewalin. He killed himself over unrequited love and she thought it was because of Kewalin. In reality, the person responsible is Fang. The sister kind of had a breakdown over it and made Pr'ek promise to take revenge. He falls in love with her at first sight not realizing it. So it's gonna be a envy/revenge plot with N'ek getting hit from two directions, the cousin and Pr'ek.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah. I listened to the summary and Fang and Kewalin are cousins/step-sisters. It seems to be Fang wants everything that is Kewalin's to include the men. Pr'ek sister liked a guy friend of Kewalin. He killed himself over unrequited love and she thought it was because of Kewalin. In reality, the person responsible is Fang. The sister kind of had a breakdown over it and made Pr'ek promise to take revenge. He falls in love with her at first sight not realizing it. So it's gonna be a envy/revenge plot with N'ek getting hit from two directions, the cousin and Pr'ek.
A part of me is thinking that the daughter belongs to the pra'ek sister because in the guys suicide note he mentioned something about not being able to go on and have children and start a family with her. I assumed she was pregnant right off the bat.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai; there was also a scene where he was on the phone with his sister about about starting over and to move on. She said after 5 years she still cant and the girl is about that age too.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Come on. We need more people to spazz about this lakorn.. seems like there's going to be more scenes of pranang together in ep 4. Yayy.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
Uh...looks like it's a crazy tangle of different revenge plots...N'ek revenge against ex-bf and cousin the N'rai, Pr'ek sister revenge against N'ek, N'rai envy/revenge against N'ek and the ex-bf attempt to get N'ek back along with him trying to pull a corporate take-over of her father's business. Add N'rai and her mom's craziness with what they think should be theirs. Only this channel can have this much going on in one lakorn.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
A part of me is thinking that the daughter belongs to the pra'ek sister because in the guys suicide note he mentioned something about not being able to go on and have children and start a family with her. I assumed she was pregnant right off the bat.

I'm thinking the same because in the preview for next week, she wanted to hug the little girl and when the little girl didn't want to, she looked really sad. Also when the little girl was drawing the family picture, the pra'ek said for her to draw Aunty Da too but the little girl said she doesn't remember her. Why would there be that dialog if they weren't steering toward her being the mom?