[CH8] Jai Luang (A Plus) : Fluke Jira / Kewalin Sriwanna / Puri / Fang Pitchaya

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
i have no idea either. @Koy123 suggested it so maybe she can explain about the story?
It’s about... N’ek and P’ek met on an undercover assignment. P’ek is a cop, but n’ek is not. She was working as an undercover for her cop friend that night at a nightclub. P’ek and n’ek got drunk and had a one night stand. P’ek took full responsibility and they got married. N’ek moved into p’ek house, her mother in law doesn’t approve. N’ek has to find ways to get her mother in law to accept her.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
It’s about... N’ek and P’ek met on an undercover assignment. P’ek is a cop, but n’ek is not. She was working as an undercover for her cop friend that night at a nightclub. P’ek and n’ek got drunk and had a one night stand. P’ek took full responsibility and they got married. N’ek moved into p’ek house, her mother in law doesn’t approve. N’ek has to find ways to get her mother in law to accept her.
Thanks! I couldn't watch this lakorn on youtube. The whole lakorn was blocked on my country. (I don't understand why some videos aren't available in my country) Is the lakorn well accepted? Do they get good rating for CH8? Which CH8 lakorn managed to get the highest rating by far?

It's Tuesday here! Yeeeha!

One day more~~~ One day more~~~

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Thanks! I couldn't watch this lakorn on youtube. The whole lakorn was blocked on my country. (I don't understand why some videos aren't available in my country) Is the lakorn well accepted? Do they get good rating for CH8? Which CH8 lakorn managed to get the highest rating by far?

It's Tuesday here! Yeeeha!

One day more~~~ One day more~~~
That suck. I’m not sure about ratings or reviews about ch8.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
It could be that one of the performers in it has an agent or representative that doesn't allow their work to be posted online and keeps flagging them, example, there are some lakorns you see on youtube, like the entire lakorn would play fine, but then one small part got deleted or blocked because there is some person that no longer works for that channel or is signed under an agent that doesn't want their client's stuff out for free.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Oh ok that explains it. Anyhow, with internet nowadays, they should know better that whatever you post/upload on the net, people will still be able to see it. So, to make it easier, just show, don't block. Hehehe.

Fyi, JL is also blocked on youtube in my country. Luckily, when the door is shut, there are always somebody opening the windows. ;)

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Guys, why on IG there are posts about episode 11 and 12's Jai Luang? :sad6: didn't ch8 start the re-run on 30th of october? 4 episodes at week, episode 15 and episode 16 should go on air tomorrow. Or did they start on 1st of november so we have to wait an other week? :facepalm::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
they will start airing new episodes tomorrow right? i have been patiently waiting, just one more day :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
no more delay please :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
What?!?!?! How could that be? I haven't watched Ch8 live since birth (hah!) and why would I wanna now if they do reruns of JL? But I guess we'll have to watch Ch8 live tonight to confirm this because I just visited Ch8 facebook page and there will be JL tonight.

I am a not a cursing person but if it's not episode 14 tonight... I am intrigue to do it.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@KhoOnxNouxWanxJai thank you, that's so sad :sad6: i really don't understand why they had to re-run it....meh :BangHead:

Falada released episode 13 english subbeddddddddd :love:
What!?!?!??!?! I thought her laptop broke? Awww my life was covered by dark clouds but Falada just shown a ray on me. How dramatic!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
No, because KhoOnxNouxWanxJai confirmed it :sad6: You destroyed our hopes and dreams :crybaby2::pancarta:
But we can watch episode 13 with english subtitles till next week :love: Can't wait to watch it. Falada, :worship2:
Did I destroy your hope or Ch8 did? Lol.

Cit cit cit... when JL is giving me hope to look forward to Ch8 lakorns, Ch8 does this $^#&&%&# thing.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
...and I have finished watching episode 13 with sub.

Someone please tell Raveet's brother not to make a video call and speak loudly in the library.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Duh!
I know it has been confirmed.
I just had to check if it's true that Ch8 is a moron. I confirmed.
What a waste of energy to anticipate it.