[CH8] Jai Luang (A Plus) : Fluke Jira / Kewalin Sriwanna / Puri / Fang Pitchaya

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I am happy to inform that tonight there will be Jai Luang but at the same time, keeping it cool to not be too overly excited, afraid they will do a surprise reruns yet again.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Where can I watch the streaming live, guys?

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Don't you guys think the lakorn is too short? I mean each episode is less than an hour? I am so use to Ch3 lakorns and they are more than an hour!

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Don't you guys think the lakorn is too short? I mean each episode is less than an hour? I am so use to Ch3 lakorns and they are more than an hour!
yes :crybaby2::crybaby2:I don't have enough! I've started to watch it at 10PM, I missed the beginning of the episode. Did I miss some sweet scenes? :BangHead: I didn't understand a thing! :pancarta: But episode 16? It will go on air tomorrow?

Last edited:

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
ch8 uploaded episode 15 :cheer:

In the first part I only understood "khaw thot kha" :risas3:
By the way, the first 10 minutes of this episode were so sweeeeeet :love: I'm in love :cheer:I LOVE Taiwan...how cute she is! She's really a good cupid :naughty2:

I hate Namtarn, the last discussion between Ravi and Thaiwa didn't go well :confused12:

Here the preview of the next episode

Where are Thaiwa and Ravi? :confused12:Forced kiss in the next episode! Will it go on air tomorrow?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ch8 uploaded episode 15 :cheer:

In the first part I only understood "khaw thot kha" :risas3:
By the way, the first 10 minutes of this episode were so sweeeeeet :love: I'm in love :cheer:I LOVE Taiwan...how cute she is! She's really a good cupid :naughty2:

I hate Namtarn, the last discussion between Ravi and Thaiwa didn't go well :confused12:

Here the preview of the next episode

Where are Thaiwa and Ravi? :confused12:Forced kiss in the next episode! Will it go on air tomorrow?
Yes tmr

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Finally, I have finished watching the whole episode without hiccups. I missed a lot of scenes due to poor internet connection in my area. Anyhow, overall, I think episode 15 is a bit rushed don't you think? I mean the sweet scenes are too short and out of the blue there's Nimarn coming in. ...and tomorrow there'll be Pring. I mean, why do these people shamelessly come into other people's house? (Answer: They have no shame)

I am most satisfied with Tawan in this episode. Coz she's the one with an everlasting sweet.

If tonight's episode will cover everything that is in the preview... then we're heading for another rushed episode. Rushed due to looooong stupid comercials.

Edit: Tonight will be episode 16, so many things are yet to happen. Like Lin knowing that the photographer is Nimarn's brother. Pring's brother knowing that Da's grudge with Raveet. Tewa knowing the truth behind everything. Raveet knowing the reason why Tewa married her... so many! Is it possible to finish all these in another 4 episodes? So I think 20 episodes is not possible.

Last edited:

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know how to feel about the rush you're talking. I think it is because of the duration time (only 45 minutes in spite of 1.50h of ch3 lakorns) I watched the first 12 episodes in a few of days and even if thinking about what happened made me think "God, too many things happened in these episodes" I don't feel it's rush. Actually nowdays I feel like every episode is never enough.

Actors managed to involve me emotionally, I'm really into the story.

I think and I hope there will be more than 20 episodes. They can't solve everything in 2-3 episodes :facepalm:

I found this post on IG... willing| coming soon? :naughty2:

I don't understand the preview of today episode :confused12:They have a misunderstanding, there will be a forced kiss, so she'll go to her mom and he'll follow her? Scene in the IG post should be in episode 17, I guess.... :confused12:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I don't know how to feel about the rush you're talking. I think it is because of the duration time (only 45 minutes in spite of 1.50h of ch3 lakorns) I watched the first 12 episodes in a few of days and even if thinking about what happened made me think "God, too many things happened in these episodes" I don't feel it's rush. Actually nowdays I feel like every episode is never enough.

Actors managed to involve me emotionally, I'm really into the story.

I think and I hope there will be more than 20 episodes. They can't solve everything in 2-3 episodes :facepalm:

I found this post on IG... willing| coming soon? :naughty2:

I don't understand the preview of today episode :confused12:They have a misunderstanding, there will be a forced kiss, so she'll go to her mom and he'll follow her? Scene in the IG post should be in episode 17, I guess.... :confused12:
To me it seems rush coz the scenes are too short. Probably because I don't understand the language but to me in episode 15 the developement of feelings between the pranang'ek are too wishy washy. I guess I am demanding so much, I have grudge with Ch8 for making me wait almost 2 month for that episode, I am influenced by other lakorn and I am not satisfied with a less than 1 hour lakorn. Fuh!

Edit: Thanks for sharing that IG link. I guess we'll get to see those scenes in the next episode.

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
@bun-bun @HyeSoo
You can watch live streaming through ch8 fb.
Here's ep 16 on 28th Nov

@sarN TOMORROW....
willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|willing|
Thanks for sharing. I usually watch the whole episode on Ch8 facebook later on so I can skip the stupid commercials. But again, thank you for sharing.

Yeah, next episode Raveet falls deeply into Tewa's charm. Wonder what's gpong on in Tewa's head. His love for Raveet mix with his promise of revenge with Da. Cit cit cit... Tewa is just creating a disaster.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I love :icon12: how I get hashtags/call out by member when bed scene come up LOL , so I can ramdonly pop up to join the thread :risas3: as if i had always been following the lakorn so religiously . Im goin check out the scene now :p

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
I love :icon12: how I get hashtags/call out by member when bed scene come up LOL , so I can ramdonly pop up to join the thread :risas3: as if i had always been following the lakorn so religiously . Im goin check out the scene now :p
You have a very loyal member. The kind that doesn't only wanna feast their own eyes... lucky you!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Back in the days member would PM rscene clip to me as well or tell me which lakorn have them , just so I can get the clip LOL , they even report upcoming bed scene eps , so that I can tune in on that day :risas3: . I even have one of my favorite member @peaches , who rarely post message but only upload lakorn , PM me about a Kdrama that have rscene lol