[Ch8] Jao Sao Chapor Kit (Choke Dee Mee Suk)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Some lakorns are not made to be remakes unless the original cast remakes it lol.... Love this lakorn but not digging the pra'nangs :(

Areeya

sarNie Adult
OMG...r u serious film and fay...no way...cum on they should of got someone better...this lakorn do not suite them...but i'll give it a try since its one of my favorite lakorn...hopefully im not gonna b disappoointed. but i kno the original would always b better unless there a different pair...

Areeya

sarNie Adult
does anyone has any upddate on dis lakorn? wnt to know when is it airing? cuz i wnt to give it a try since i really love da old verison evnthou i knw that dis version cant beat da old version

azian-luver

sarNie Egg
I loved Ka Neung Ha. Whoever is nang ek and pra ek, I hope they can pull it off, cuz Ning and Patson did an outstanding job in it. Their chemistry was undeniable also. :)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
If this lakorn already on air or not yet ka. Wait to watch this one,but didn't see anything about this.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i wish i can throw eggs at the script writer, casting director and ch8 executives. they turn this into a teeny blooper lakorn. yes it is a comedy but it has this maturity to it. the girl doesnt even look 28!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
WHAT THE FLIP!!!?? They're remaking my ALL-TIME favorite Pat-lakorn!? Well...why should I care? I won't watch it anyway. Haha. Pat and Ning were awesome in the old version!!! Film is a big no no to me. The dude can't act and he's not even attractive. I don't even know the girl. Whatever. I'll just mind my own business. But darn, I miss Pat...I'm gonna go rewatch this lakorn.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm just going to LOL.
Did this lakorn even air yet?
Or did they stock this lakorn?

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't know. It looks like they have already finished shooting. Like a long time ago haha. I hope it gets stock and some other channel takes it up. I am not even going to complain if Ch7 takes on it haha

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I just noticed this post!!! I love the old version.. I don't think there's any need to change it!!!! I don't know if film will be good..... I love film, but I don't think anyone could ever replaced patson sarintu and ning kullasatree for me. I think it's because patson was dark complected and film is too light.. idk.. but I don't think I can watch the remake... I love the original too much..

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
WHAT THE FLIP!!!?? They're remaking my ALL-TIME favorite Pat-lakorn!? Well...why should I care? I won't watch it anyway. Haha. Pat and Ning were awesome in the old version!!! Film is a big no no to me. The dude can't act and he's not even attractive. I don't even know the girl. Whatever. I'll just mind my own business. But darn, I miss Pat...I'm gonna go rewatch this lakorn.
I agreed with you %100! I love the chemistry between Paston and Ning.

kbvaj

sarNie Egg
I love the one with Patson and Ning.  Film and Fay?  Who is Fay?  It's not going to be as good as the Patson and Ning verion. =(

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
fun said:
I don't know. It looks like they have already finished shooting. Like a long time ago haha. I hope it gets stock and some other channel takes it up. I am not even going to complain if Ch7 takes on it haha

LOL, I barely saw this post after so long.

I don't mind if it gets stocked but I feel sad too because it's Faye's first lakorn but it doesn't air! ahhh.. Faye is so cute though.. boohoo by dear Faye.