[Ch8] Jao Sao Chapor Kit (Choke Dee Mee Suk)

amythao

sarNie Adult
Ka Neung Ha it one the four lakorn by 8 Infinity. Also, the director of this lakron says, this is a remake but I'm not sure from which lakorn.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeiM8XIZ7I0&NR=1[/media]

Credit to: hoihoihoi02​

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
If I'm not wrong this is the remake of Patson & Ning old lakorn Ka Nueng Ha, where she switches soul with an old lady^^

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ka nueng ha was actually the one where Patson hired Ning to be his pretend wife while his real girlfriend was overseas. Such a hilarious lakorn! I need to rewatch it. Just gotta find my discs somewhere lol.

krazydara

sarNie Egg
If I'm not wrong this is the remake of Patson & Ning old lakorn Ka Nueng Ha, where she switches soul with an old lady^^
the one you're talking is not this one. this one is p'ek pay n'ek to be his girlfriend. dont remember the rest of the story, but its romance/comedy. patson and ning are cute together.

amythao

sarNie Adult
blissfulxoxo Icon
Posted Today, 08:23 PM
Ka nueng ha was actually the one where Patson hired Ning to be his pretend wife while his real girlfriend was overseas. Such a hilarious lakorn! I need to rewatch it. Just gotta find my discs somewhere lol.

I remember now, how could I forget about this lakorn, I love Patson and Ning in there. However, the director says it will be different from the old version. So we will have to see how different the storyline will be.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMFGGGGGGG are you serious?
MYY goodnessssssss !!! that is one of my most favorite lakorn ever in history
SUCHA CLASSIC :)

cecilia

Staff member
hm ... i'm not a film fan and the girl looks new ..
might not watch it -- i did enjoy patson/ning's version.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Oops! Wrong lakorn I mentioned above. LOL. I've watch all of Patson & Ning's lakorn that I forget which one is which. :p I loved love KA NUENG HA too. I'm sad that their will be changes, however, I just hope this one will be as good as the original.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am literally crying because I waited so long for this remake yet to only be disappointed in the end. I am not feeling the nang ek. And definitely not a Film's fan, never had been and never will be. It's not because of his numerous scandals but I just never did like him since he stepped into the world of entertainment.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
No way. I am so not happy with this remake. I was waiting for ch3 or even ch7 to remake this and now i'm stuck with this. I like Film but not so sure about the girl. Damn.........

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
To be honest I think they need an older generation to remake this lol. If the teaser is any indication of the rest of the lakorn this is one remake I don't think I can watch. I mean the acting is horrible. The cast is just to young. Eh but it looks like Channel 8 will be mainly idol artists as their actors

fun

Expired Sarnie
To be honest I think they need an older generation to remake this lol. If the teaser is any indication of the rest of the lakorn this is one remake I don't think I can watch. I mean the acting is horrible. The cast is just to young. Eh but it looks like Channel 8 will be mainly idol artists as their actors
It's kind of depressing to see idol singers do a profession that should be given to those that are truly worth it. Not saying that they are not, it's not a bad thing really but when all you see is idol singers on stage and on screen, especially if they lack talent at one or the other or even both. I think this is one of the reason I have been turning my head away from Exact.

I think they need an older generation for this remake too, or at least pra ek that appears more mature yet that has that playboy affect. Every lakorns that Film has been in, I feel like I am watching a lousy teen drama lol As for the nang ek, I was hoping her acting would be decent but I can't take it. It's too childish. I mean the lakorn itself is, but it has this maturity to it. I don't think I am explaining it the way I wanted it to come out lol

I will pay close attention to this thread but maybe not the lakorn.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The n'ek in this sucks at acting. The acting was overdone from what i saw in the teaser, she is simply trying too hard. Ning and Patson were perfect in their roles.

snowflake

sarNie Egg
loved the original but don't think i'm gonna watch this remake. not a big fan of film and the cast just looks too young. they should definitely use some older generations to do remakes. dunno why, but whenever i see a lakorn with a lot of young casts, i seem to just pass them as teeny-bopper type lakorns and pass on watching them.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
To me the problem is that the nang'ek she looks way to young to play Yai Mankaew Lol. I mean Yai is suppose to be a librarian looking lady with not much charm, but nang'ek in this one even though she tries to dress older she looks cute. I don't mind watching this cast in another lakorn just not this one. This one calls for people in the older generation. People like Benz, Janie, Vicky, Aum, Noon, Kob, Ann, etc. I mean even Pat, Yard, Kwan, and etc would be to young for this role lol. At least in my opinion

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Ugh!!!! This is such a classic!! I mean why Film!!!! I mean he can not
Act in dramatic scenes and as for the nang ake her name is Fang from Kamikaze.
She's a singer from FFK. All I have to say is that they just ruined a perfectly good classic
Lakorn.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Damn this was one of my favorite lakorn growing up. It started my love for Patsorn. I don't think I can watch the remake from the clip and how are we supposed to buy that the n'ek looks like an old maid to the p'ek when she looks like a teenager?

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg, i am really late to find out about this lakorn..
i love ffk, so im def gonna watch it for faye.. hmm.. but p'ek is film ehh.. i won't mind i guess..

The n'ek Faye, is from the girl group Faye Fang Kaew from the Kamikaze record label under RS. Her older sister Fang was in Daddy Duo with Film, Four, & Bank.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
wow maybe this lakorn is will good :) i didn't the old yet but i think will be and funny or idk too. hope it on air soon na ka