[Ch8] Kaew Klang Dong (RS - Infinity)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Title: แก้วกลางดง

Credit to: Mai @ SPICY Forum

Link:
http://www.spicyforu...ng-rs-infinity/

A remake of Pok & Johnny version.

I think there was a topic for this rumor CH3 was going to remake this with Por & Punch last year. But I can't seem to find the topic anymore.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Wow oil new lakorn yeah can wait to see. If kaew is the one that with film right or the girl now is chat with pong nawat now right. Or not if was another one. Hey dancy por is the por t or por n, if it por t I wanna see them in lakorn again to they so cute together. Any way maybe ch3 is not remake so that why now is RS is remake now.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow oil new lakorn yeah can wait to see. If kaew is the one that with film right or the girl now is chat with pong nawat now right. Or not if was another one. Hey dancy por is the por t or por n, if it por t I wanna see them in lakorn again to they so cute together. Any way maybe ch3 is not remake so that why now is RS is remake now.
Yes its Keaw the girl in Film lakorn. Its Por T.

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I think Oil can't be bothered acting in lakorns anymore, from all his interviews, so he'll do easy ones or ones with RS because he still feels grateful that they gave him his start in the industry.

myheromike

if this picture are the old version right.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Mai@spicy say that the two are confirmed, and that shooting will start next month..

i like the two individually but... im unsure about the two together in here... hmm..

& @cupid, oil is a free agent, it's just that he's been accepting work from RS lately.. then again he's showing his loyalty to them since RS was the reason or how he kicked off his career :)

LOL:)

sarNie Juvenile
Oh wow so sad that por and punch didn't make this one. Oh ok than I know who is her now. Do you what is the storyline of this lakorn
Yep, I'm disappointed that Por and Punch didn't make this either. But the storyline goes: pra'ek is a wealthy city guy that likes wildlife and outdoors. He is best friends with nang'ek's father, who lives in a small village in the forest. One day, pra'ek goes into the forest and camping with nang'ek's father. Nang'ek's father is killed by a tiger. Before he dies, nang'ek's father asks pra'ek to take his daughter to the city and take care of her. Then, the drama begins...

myheromike

Omg the teaser already made me laugh. I feel like this lakorn looks very funny. Hope someone will upload this to YouTube na ja. Kaew she acting is not bad in here very cute, I love watch N'ek in this type roles don't anything in bangkok rules. They language very funny too. Oh khun poo also in here too,when on air?

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The opening pix....

Cr to: CH8 facebook page

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
To watch first episode. For some reason the first clip you can't hear the sound of them talking but after that the other clips is okay.

Cr to: Darkvongola1 for upload

fanny

sarNie Adult
First Episode is enjoyable. I Kaew's fresh ingnocent face. She so cute, so it's cute and fun lakorn.

Areeya

sarNie Adult
does anyone know the airing day for this lakorn? so its easy for me to follow up thanks in advance