[Ch8] Mia Tuean (Deemak)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
so, i dont know if i created this thread correctly or not (my first time) but the lakorn is on episode 3 and no one has a thread going for this yet. anyhow, the lakorn is getting really hot. this is my kind of plot!! slap kiss heaven!!! lol.

someone please pin this thread...or am i able to do that?

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
I'm right with ya! hehehehe.  Yes please let me know what is the plot aside from the slap/kiss theme....Thanks!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
It's channel 8, not channel 3 lakorn. The plot is mia jum pen+Jam Luey Ruk kind of thing. Koy and Film kinda have a crush but Film misunderstood Koy. Unfortunately, Koy's dad is ill, with usual stepmom owing debt to Film, she sent Koy as worker to pay off debt. And slap/kiss stuff continues.... :weee:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thanks for the link. Will give this lakorn a try, never really watched any of Koy's work so this will be the first. Love the ost tho.

Oh the production is Deemak..namfon kullanat is the producer

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok, watching it but dang why the n'ek so weak LMAOooo not sure if I suppose to cry or  get mad w/ all the harsh treatment she endure! ^^^ hope it get more intense hahaha

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
It's all the pr'ek.  OMG, he made himself the expert on women's behaviour or one woman's behaviour and came out with obscure assumptions!  But that is how slap/kiss lakorn work!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
holy crap, itz called mia teuan! lol! to be honest, i cant read thai and i was just taking a wild guess cuz the title had the nang'ekz name in it, plus, film was set to star in a lakorn called kammathep see fah...so, ya know...lol!!

the lakorn airs on monday, tuesday, and wednesday...

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I find Film & Koy good together. I'm stuck on the lakorn already. Hope they will continue to upload the episodes on YouTube.

sarN

sarNie Granny
It does look like an rscene type lakorn , the setup is there & red flag is everywhere lmaooo ,
1)she came to work in his house to pay off debt ( easy access for any skin-ship)
2) of course the p'ek mind work in wonder , she  a loose woman with a motive obviously money (more excuse to have skin-ship) 
3)she have a male friend who very protective of her ( setup for an explosive p'ek jealous scene which lead to skin-ship)
4)step mother/sister who will add doubt into p'ek ear , that create misunderstanding  ( pregnant runaway n'ek)
there more but lazy at the moment  :yuck:

little22

sarNie Juvenile
N ek is not smart. She's giving money away when they ask but I like the title mia teun. It shows slap n kiss series

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh my gosh! How come I didn't even know about this lakorn?! It's totally my type of Lakorn!! 555
I just finished the first 3 episodes. It's so intense and good so far. I just hate how she is so weak though. Grrr. I can see that she's stabding up for herself later though...when he's all chasing after her and all. lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
It does look like an rscene type lakorn , the setup is there & red flag is everywhere lmaooo ,
1)she came to work in his house to pay off debt ( easy access for any skin-ship)
2) of course the p'ek mind work in wonder , she  a loose woman with a motive obviously money (more excuse to have skin-ship) 
3)she have a male friend who very protective of her ( setup for an explosive p'ek jealous scene which lead to skin-ship)
4)step mother/sister who will add doubt into p'ek ear , that create misunderstanding  ( pregnant runaway n'ek)
there more but lazy at the moment  :yuck:
my gawd, sarn, u are truly the mother of slap/kiss/r-scene! i bow down to u...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
LOLOL . Definitely my type of lakorn, too!
Need to start it soon. It's gonna be super interesting to see Film in this kind of role, wow.
Film and Koy look good together and the teaser was intense!