[Ch8] Rachanee Lookthung (R.S.)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I read from daracandy that she will have 3 lakorn in all. This is one of them, and the other one could be from a different channel since it's free tv. Let's see who her p'ek is.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I really hope she pair with Aof again. Their first lakorn was not that satisfied toward the end because Aof was sick.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah glad she's having more lakorns. this is a country type lakorn that she play with r.s. again for ch8, wonder who is p'ek. and want to know which free tv lakorn she's gonna play too. can't wait to see all her lakorns.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah glad she's having more lakorns. this is a country type lakorn that she play with r.s. again for ch8, wonder who is p'ek. and want to know which free tv lakorn she's gonna play too. can't wait to see all her lakorns.
It would be good to have a comedy/romance for this one. I wonder who her p'ek will be too. Hope he's handsome. lol.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Ir free tv is new channel right why I Never see before. Hope she play with some one I like na ja. The tiltle is kinda like music lakorn,it this the one that say she have a comedy right.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the full title of the lakorn is "rachanee look tung". beside Pinky. other casts are: Fluke, Pei, Koong Suttirath, Kratair. glad to see Pinky play a role that is not scandalous. play a musical lakorn again will be fun. she has good voice it fits her. pair up with Fluke is nice since they co-star in Thongpragaisaed already and they are close so will be cute together. can't wait to see this lakorn. glad Pinky continously has new lakorns.

myheromike

Oh no don't tell me he is the p'ek. If pei going to sing in here or not why do she has to dress up that much.

tipstar

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad that RS are promoting Fluke more than the others in C-Quint. He is the cutest one, though Pitt seems like the better actor. I would love to watch Ch8 lakorns but no-one is really uploading on YT, right?

myheromike

If he is really the p'ek I might cancel one :( oh did pei going to sing in here right,wow never heard her sing before