❤️[CH8] Ruen Sai Sawart (Kiatrapee): Katreeya English / Yardthip Rachapal / Pang Ornjira

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
Honestly, I think 2018 till now a lot of raeng type lakorns are coming back and
I am starting to go back to watching them. Dang, I don't even need no romance,
I am just intrigued by them wanting to take revenge and kill each other. I feel like
I am getting old. Definitely can't wait to see Yardthip fight again. :risas3:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha....it is a new trend...I am not on that bandwagon..... I'm actually sick of it...

Some are good but there's soo many ....

I wish they balance it out better in genre

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
It seems like Yardthips fake daughter is going to end up with Kats son? I mean they are suppose to be half siblings but clearly aren’t related at all since Yardthip raised the girl for her aunt.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Awwwh, so sad I'm caught up! Caught up when the episodes getting good. Wish I resisted a bit more so I could had binge watch the whole show. Started watching for Iang <3 But stayed for Phikul and Prajak as well! Their love is so impossible... Breaks my little heart. When they finally kissed too! I was so happy, hehe. I like Iang and Nutchat together so it's nice to see them reunite in here. It's terrible he was drugged and had to take advantage of Fahmui like that. D; Hopefully they have better sweeter scenes next. Don't really care about anyone else... Okay kinda Sila cause he's good looking lool. and he seems kind.

Ntsuab-Ci

Awh, if it's really almost over, that means we won't get much of Iang and Nutcha. I don't see Phikul and Prajak getting their happily ever after but hopefully their ending together is... somewhat heartwarming.

Ntsuab-Ci

Oh! That's way quicker than I expected. oh noo...

siraphun

sarNie Hatchling
it seems like people here only watches ch. 3. ch. 8 ain't bad. sometimes I don't have anything good at 3 so I venture out.

kade is just so gross lol. Kat is plain evil. fluke being asking yard to forgive his sister but his sister is not even apologetic. I think yard knows her outcome is probably not good that's why she told her family she's planning to go see them afterwards.

Ntsuab-Ci

Yeah, sometimes when I have absolutely nothing to watch, I go check out ch8 and if i'm lucky, there's one interesting lakorn. In this case, it was this one. I just wish ch.8 didn't focus so much of heavy revenge/cheating lakorn ALL... THE... TIME.
Also, ch.8 need more actors under them. Idrk much about ch8 and if they follow the same guidelines and rules as the other channels but to me, they just don't really have good actors that are also eye candy lol. They seem to like to use freelancers which is cool! But it's nice to have some under them as well. The only decent and promising actors I think they use often (that are also eye candy) are Iang, Nutcha, & Mungkorn. Film is like their favorite over there and I honestly kinda like Nike, lol. I don't really care about age much maybe having some young actors can help too (Nutcha's a start). I just wish ch.8 had better scripts, they could have so much potential. & i need more channels to fall on. :3

anyway, super excited for the next episode! being very impatient rn. can't waitttt.

CPY

GotomySin
Yeah, sometimes when I have absolutely nothing to watch, I go check out ch8 and if i'm lucky, there's one interesting lakorn. In this case, it was this one. I just wish ch.8 didn't focus so much of heavy revenge/cheating lakorn ALL... THE... TIME.
Also, ch.8 need more actors under them. Idrk much about ch8 and if they follow the same guidelines and rules as the other channels but to me, they just don't really have good actors that are also eye candy lol. They seem to like to use freelancers which is cool! But it's nice to have some under them as well. The only decent and promising actors I think they use often (that are also eye candy) are Iang, Nutcha, & Mungkorn. Film is like their favorite over there and I honestly kinda like Nike, lol. I don't really care about age much maybe having some young actors can help too (Nutcha's a start). I just wish ch.8 had better scripts, they could have so much potential. & i need more channels to fall on. :3

anyway, super excited for the next episode! being very impatient rn. can't waitttt.
Film sometimes produce lakorn under them. Well this lakorn is under Ae Isariya production company. Iang might go freelance soon. Their this year line up can be consider great because they manage to get Ploy Chermarn for lakorn Raeya. We just see then. I like Ch8 raeng so far.

Ntsuab-Ci

Oh yeah, that's right. Doesnt Film usually put himself in his lakorn as well? And if Iang goes freelance, that can be good for him. But that's too bad at the same time for me. I usually watch ch8 lakorns with him in it.

Ntsuab-Ci

Omg, tmrr's episode looks intense. Seems like everything will be revealed.

I'm so glad Phob and Fahmui made up and wasn't dragged on. It was nice. Prajak and his sister are sooo opposite. How did her genes get so messed up.

I looooove love the ost. Definitely one of those ost i will go back to from time to time to listen to. I also really like the piano version.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg, tmrr's episode looks intense. Seems like everything will be revealed.

I'm so glad Phob and Fahmui made up and wasn't dragged on. It was nice. Prajak and his sister are sooo opposite. How did her genes get so messed up.

I looooove love the ost. Definitely one of those ost i will go back to from time to time to listen to. I also really like the piano version.
Think tomorrow is the ending!! Can’t wait