[CH8] Ruk Super Star Sapphire (8 Infinity)

amythao

sarNie Adult
Ruk Super Star Sapphire (Pocket Book of Love) one of the four lakorn by 8 Infinity. I'm not sure if I got the name right.

Credit to: hoihoihoi02​

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I wonder why Film is in this one with Kaew and then the other one with Fay.....
But anyways that's still cool ;D ahah
Thanks

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The teaser of this lakorn look better then the other one Film is in with Fye. I can't wait to see Kaew act.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ch8? They must love Film or something.

Disregard what I wrote earlier. Found out Ch8 is run by RS lol

ilOVEyOU

sarNie Hatchling
AHH; i love Kaew; & Film. When is this soming out? is it a lakorn?

little

sarNie Adult
Can't wait to see this. The girl with the long hair is so pretty.
if i'm not wrong then the girl is bowie the girl that play in bie and fang lakorn she's the step sister she's also in the mv of prik thai waen gum "sins" i guess that's what it means. sounds interesting. Man RS promotion finally have their own channels for this time anyways they must like film a lot even though he has all the rumors bad stuff happening to him. is he the father of annie brook do we ever know.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
AHH; i love Kaew; & Film. When is this soming out? is it a lakorn?
I think it is a lakorn..but can be a short one? Not too sure
But the first one with Gybzy & Dan is coming out on May 17 i think.
They said next month so i assume that it is next month on May 17. lol
We'll probably have to wait awhile to know when this one will air.

Although Kaew has short hair and looks tomboyish, she still has that girly look.
She's very beautiful :D
&Yeah I think this one seems very interesting too. I wonder what her relation with Film will be in this lakorn :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahhh KAEW.. yay!! finally she has a lakorn ehehe.. how interesting so they (ffk) all got a lakorn now.. and film happens to be in all of them aahahaha.. i will surely watch this since i love ffk.. and especially kaew <3 XD..

i'm guessing pop will be in here too .. and i have to say bowie looks beautiful!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
wow the teaser look so interesting for me done anybody-one know when this lakorn on air. some scene is look like from film mv with janie. if this lakorn is kinda like about film have a problem on his life on the star and she to write some letter to him like to be as the same right. it kind like his real life but all just the problem do they write this lakorn for film. it this girl is kaew right did she is the one that play in dady duo right why it seem like not the same one. can wait to watch this lakorn :scarytv: :scarytv: :scarytv:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ the girls in daddy duo were Four from FourMod and Fang from FFK .. Kaew wasn't in Daddy Duo.

Y.e.a

sarNie Egg
Finally a lakorn starring Kaew! It's also with film too! The trailer looks awesome, I can't wait to watch it! Hopefully one day Kaew will be starring in an actual "lakorn" with Tomo K-Otic too! <3

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
This all ready air. Can the Admin pin this topic up.

CR to: FilmRattapoomSeries & pnFFKvl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5MSZ2iHlK4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uWybHSubCI

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
omg this lakorn is already airing. damn why i still wait when it this lakorn will going to be air, but it already i didn't know about this. does anyone know wos else upload this lakorn or just only filmrattapoomseries is only the one that upload this one ka.