[CH8] Ruk Super Star Sapphire (8 Infinity)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh shiz.. it's airing already???
i'll pin it up :)

i shall get started on this to see how kaew's acting will be like :) whee... <3

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg I very like film in when he is back in lakorn idk why, but I feeling like he is more different than other lakorn that I has watch. or just cuz of this role make his change or not. Let see the other if he still the same it great.

aznsao9

Ky the Star
omg, teasers look so awesome already!
and hte pictures, i wanna watch so bad!
but yeah, is it up on youtube?
thanks for sharing!

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Yes,It's already up on youtube.
You can pink there name or FilmRattapomSeries.
Hope it's help.

Wooooo... I think they're throwing the Film/Annie storyline in here. Kind of like how 1800flowers did in that Ashton Kutcher/Jennifer Gardner movie.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
y'all can watch it here on this channel :) http://www.youtube.com/user/FilmRattapoomSeries

anyways, kaew is so cute!! i really have to catch up on this :)

^ @7270 i kinda figured they're going to throw it in.. lol..

aznsao9

Ky the Star
yeah thanks for the link~
and i'm surprise that it has already aired and like 11eps have been uploaded on to youtube.
i kind of wanted to download this first so i can just watch it without loading it.
but anyways, barely started this.
wasn't really expecting it to open up with a "vampire" concept. xD
anyways, i kind of figured with the Film/Annie thing might happen, since well, it looked kind of obvious.
i need to catch up, and i wish more people would comment on this and what not. xD

yeah thanks for the link~
and i'm surprise that it has already aired and like 11eps have been uploaded on to youtube.
i kind of wanted to download this first so i can just watch it without loading it.
you can still download it by using download helper or some other addon.

Libra078

sarNie Juvenile
Love love love this lakorn keaw is so cute and film hot as usual! I dislike Natalie Davis in here so nang rai-ish! Overall I suggest anyone who love to see comedy and drama.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
[ENG SUB] Chai Hua Jai Bok Ter (Used my heart to tell you)
Credit: FilmRattapoomSeries

I still haven't got past episode 1 yet. lol But I have been skipping from epi. to epi. Ahaha :p
Anywyas, I love this song. :)