[CH9] Mae Nak Phra Khanong (Yama Entertainment): New Chaiyapol/ Kwan Usamanee

Mannie

sarNie Adult
My favorite lakorn! I like both New and Kwan but I haven’t really followed their most recent work. I liked New with Mai in Plae Kao. I liked the CH.3 version the best out of all the versions of Mae Nak. I’m hoping this one follows similar route. The most recent one on CH.8 sucked LOL I’m hoping it’s better than that one. It’s an easy story to follow but executing it with the love and misfortunes is something really difficult to capture if not done right.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
God, new versions of this story keep popping up every couple of years like Mia Luang. I wish New and Kwan got something cute together instead. I want New in something like Ruk Sorn Kaen again but with a better storyline because I HATED that so called ending.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
So Kwan is already freelance instead of PPTV?

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Airing tomorrow! I’ll come back with my thoughts. I’m pretty picky with how they executive this lakorn lol. Kinda wished a major channel picked it up but then again the production of this one looks really good nonetheless! I don’t have high expectations but I want to enjoy it haha

Mannie

sarNie Adult
This version is so good and so dang sad. Nak just died in today’s episode and my heart aches. The acting is really good in here and the scenery and cinematography is so nice in here. I can’t believe how bad and evil is towards Nak and it’s so different from the other versions since I remembered her having much love and support. Can’t wait to see how this version unfolds.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I want to check this out. Please let me know if it's scary lol.
It’s not that scary lol it actually uses comedy to counterbalance out the ghosts and stuff. Not sure how scary it’ll be with Nak being a ghost but Kwan extrudes really innocent features so not sure how scary she’ll be haha.

poobae91

sarNie Adult
It’s not that scary lol it actually uses comedy to counterbalance out the ghosts and stuff. Not sure how scary it’ll be with Nak being a ghost but Kwan extrudes really innocent features so not sure how scary she’ll be haha.
Ahaha, okay! Where can I watch this lakorn?

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Ahaha, okay! Where can I watch this lakorn?

I watch it on Malimar but I guess you can find it on YouTube with the link I sent lol.

Latest episode is so sad. Poor Nak, waiting for Mak and being protective of him—worries about him finding out she’s a ghost. Glad she got revenge on the midwife! I have never been so pissed off at an old lady character lol. And I really hate the nang rai in here. She has no sympathy, remorse, or anything. Can’t wait til Nak gets revenge on her too. Wonder if she’ll kill her lol. I also shed a tear when the parents found out their daughter was dead. So sad. Shows that time is very valuable and falls short when the one we love we spent only time arguing/clashing.