Chakit Wins An Award

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Just wanna let you guys know.

Chakrit was Runner Up for this role in Soon Sang in the 2007 Asian Television Awards

Also his Show, Pen-Tor won Best Comedy Programme Winner Pen – Tor Scenario Co. Ltd

Best Drama by an Actor Runner-up Shahkrit Yamnam for The Lady Of Sangsoon Exact Co. Ltd/ Scenario Co. Ltd

Dude, Exact is on a Role: First is was Aom, now Charkit, hmm I wonder who is next.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
what is it mean by Runner Up? So did he won an award or not, please clarify for me lol. But anyway whatever he gets, i know that he's the best in my heart.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wow! That's pretty awesome! I hope he wons! He has my vote for sure! If I could vote that is.

Rainbowbrite

sarNie Egg
Chakrit is probably the best and talented actor in Thailand right now. I trust his acting skills...no doubt about it. His acting so natural...makes you more into movie. To be honest, I think his acting skills is even better then Sornarm (Num)...sorry if I offend any Sornarm Fan, but I have seen both of them act in alot of lakorn and movies...I just think that Chakrit has more versitale role and does an excellent job in the role that he play. I think he deserve to win an award for his performance. : D

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Chakrit is probably the best and talented actor in Thailand right now. I trust his acting skills...no doubt about it. His acting so natural...makes you more into movie. To be honest, I think his acting skills is even better then Sornarm (Num)...sorry if I offend any Sornarm Fan, but I have seen both of them act in alot of lakorn and movies...I just think that Chakrit has more versitale role and does an excellent job in the role that he play. I think he deserve to win an award for his performance. : D
oh yeah i'm totally agree with you that chakrit is the best and talented actor in Thailand!, and i also agree about Num, Num is the first thai actor that i fall for, even though now i still adore him, his acting cannot top up to chakrit. I'm so happy and congrated to my pék Chakrit, finally he got recognition for his talent and his hard works.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Even though no one else gives P'Chakrit recognition..i'm okay as long as I know that he is the Best..ehehe..anywayz...i found like 2 more pichas from the award show i'll post them up later..