Chakrit and his co-star young n'ke

Who do Chakrit have best chemistry with?

• Pinky

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yard

• Fang

• Pat

• Total voters

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Who do you think out of this young n'ke that he all ready star with have the best chemistry with him? :wub: :spin:

And who do you want to see pair up with him from the younger n'ke? :blush:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Krit has the best chemistry with Pat :wub: Definitly, love them together!

I want to see Krit with Fang, Namfon P, Ja.J, Aff and maybe Rita...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
he has the greatest chemistry with Yard...they just felt soooo normal and friendly.....

as for his future young co-star, Donut is my choice...i think she would be great with Chakrit...

SunStar

sarNie Elites
Wai Rai Yord Ruk....

she was from the country side and became his secretary(hiding from a arranged marriage)...apparently, they didn't get along at first, but they became friends and they agreed that she would pretend to be his girlfriend b/c he didn't like this one girl following him around...

as for their dads, chakrit's dad and yard's dad are enemies... chakrit's mom used to be yard's dad crush or lover, but got married to chakrit's dad....that's why there's a grudge against each other....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Muahaha!! Pat Napapa of course!! Wonderful together... I think that Chakrit would most likely go with Rita. She goes with every pr'ek. The others are a bit awkward.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm sorry, I think Chakrit had the least chemistry with Pat even though I loved the lakorn. As for Pinky, Yard, and Fang, he had the same amount of chemistry.

I would love to see Chakrit with Kwan. :p

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
I chose Pat Nappapa and Cheer
I think it'd be different to see Chakrit and Cheer... cause she's so funny
hahaha

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
reallie? i dunno..i tink he has great chemistry w/ all of his nang'eks..expect Jakajan..surprisingly since they did date for a while..but i love him w/ Pat...he made it seem like he was reallie in love w/ her...that his absolute wrost nightmare was losing her..aww...i like the one he did w/ Yard too...Pinky..i didn't like much...i love him w/ Fang too..though there wasn't much chemistry cuz it wuz suppose 2 be drama...so i go Pat & Krit...

Totallie..i would love to see Chakrit w/ Sirita...and her w/ P'Ken as well

as for the more mature nang'ek i'm still rootting for P'Krit & P'Aom YAY!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Here we go again...LOL....Of course most of u will said he has chemistry with Pat becuz duh, their lakorn just ended and u guys rite now is addicted to it.......I would have to say all his co-stars...I mean, Krit can make it work with anyone, becuz he's good like that...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Here we go again...LOL....Of course most of u will said he has chemistry with Pat becuz duh, their lakorn just ended and u guys rite now is addicted to it.......I would have to say all his co-stars...I mean, Krit can make it work with anyone, becuz he's good like that...
*cough* wah... tam mai tong bpen baeb nee duay a? kon kao vote yung gnai kor hai kao vote pai her... ya yoong loie...*cough*

muahaha! pat and rita are in the lead!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Chakrit co-star with Pinky the most. they were so cute in the la korn together. i hope they would get to pair up again. i want Chakrit to co-star with Aom phiyada so much. i hope they would in the future. so weird that they didn't get to pair up yet. :blink:

tinah

sarNie Coma
at first, i didnt think ill like chakrit n' pat as an on screen couple but once the lakorn aired it totally change my mind. he was also cute with yard but him and pat definately had more chemistry

as for the other young n'eks, i wanna see him with rita the most

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah! Rita and Pat still in the lead! Hehe

I mean... Come on... They were so sweet together in MTR and Chakrit was amazing! lol