Chakrit and Woonsen are officially getting married this April

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
http://youtu.be/D1XgUJy3SDQ

Yesterday Chakrit and Woonsen announced to the public that they plan to wed on April 21st, 2012.

Congrats -- wishing them many happy years together.

Credit to Manager online for the pics.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Woonsen is the one for Chakrit. He's been trying to get married for so long now. I hope them both the best. I saw this one video May posted on her socialcam of Woonsen's room, and she has a bulleten full of photos of Chakrit and herself it's really cute. Anyways, congrats to them both :)

somp9

sarNie Adult
happy for them, but hope it last though. How old is Chakrit and Woonsen?
They getting married a day before Aff?

kenann4ever

sarNie Egg
Congrats!

It's about time. Considering the fact that they're both over 30 already. But I hope that it's not a shotgun wedding though.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
happy for them, but hope it last though. How old is Chakrit and Woonsen?
They getting married a day before Aff?
Chakrit is 34 this year, and Woonsen is 31 this year. Yea they are wedding around the same time as Aff. And Vicky and Chai will be up next in May :)

Asy

sarNie Immature
Happy for them. Woonsen looks like a good girl. What are the other lakorns that she starred in? I only saw her in 3NNT, and I don't find her page in wiki. Hope someone can made one for her. ^_^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hopefully this time, it really works out for Chakrit.

Her48Ka

sarNie Egg
congratulations to them and all the couples getting married. looking forward to all the wedding photos.

loser12

sarNie Hatchling
Happy for them. Woonsen looks like a good girl. What are the other lakorns that she starred in? I only saw her in 3NNT, and I don't find her page in wiki. Hope someone can made one for her. ^_^
I believe she was in Prajun Lai Payak.

Wish the couple the best :)