Chakrit has 3 upcoming lakorns!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I don't knnow the titles but Krit has 3 upcoming lakorns, I don't think they will airing this year.

But he has a lakorn with Tanya, Fang Pichaya, and Anne Thongprasom.

I just found out from Spicy forum that he is going to have one with Fang! So happy, she's so pretty and cute. They'll make a cute onscreen couple. They already starting filming.

I think it might be a stocked lakorn.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Let's see. I think out of all of those, I'm going to only watch the one with Anne.lol. Maybe not at all if it's not good.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
thanks for the news, i definately gonna see all o of those three lakorns, doesn't matter who the n'eks are because at least i get to see onscreen and usually his lakorns never disappoited me, they were all really goods so far,,,yeah my chakrit is on a roll, love him always!

tinah

sarNie Coma
well, im not gonna get too excited about the one with ann yet cuz anything could change since they havent started filming yet. im just gonna wait til they actually have the opening so everything is definately confirm. he sure has many with ch3 n'eks. hehe

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Good news he's going to star with Fang again. i hope it's a drama love style la korn. they both play drama scenes well. i want to see his la korn with Ann too but i don't like Tanya, wish it was another nang aek. i really want to see him star with Aom phiyada. so weird they both start off with Exact but didn't get to pair up. i hope they do in the future.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know would love to see Krit and Aom together they were so cute in that one MV together :wub:]

What? Oh yeah I forgot Krit and Fang did have a lakorn before.. Sang Soon.. hehe.

His lakorn with Tanya looks very funny since he dress like a lady in there... but he looks pretty though.. haha. I wished nang'ek was someone else too but I don't mind I think Tanya is pretty but I have never watched her lakorns before this will be the first time since she's pairing up with Krit... hehe.

I hope that Krit will still be praek in that lakorn with Ann but I've got high hopes because it a lakorn by Nok and Krit's his favorite praek that's what I heard.

Tanya, Fang and Ann! Whoa.. mann Krit gets to pair up with so many gorgeous and cute looking nang'eks :D lol. Those girls are so lucky!! I am glad Krit is pairing with different nang'eks he has never worked with before.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i know..dun get too excited about the one w/ Ann yet...i'll start breathin' wen theirs a openning cermony or something!!! chakrit! YAY!

and Fang...lovely couple..i loved them in Saeng Soon...

and Tanya..dunno her..so i dun kare..as long as i see P'Krit...ahh! i'm curious...LOL..i wanna knoe all of Chakrit's name in his new lakorns...i'm alwaise into his name...i dunno why...LOL..

I know Aom Phiyada we even did a petition for Xact to parit 'em up...argh! i dun kare if it's comedy..drama...puppy love..action..i juz wanna see 'em 2gether..

-i tink chakrit has great chemistry w/ all of his nang'eks..it's juz tat he hasn't found his on-screen match yet...eheehehe..

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i love krit with all his nang'eks i don't know why even if they aren't that pretty.. he just makes them look good together, lol.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't to see Chakrit and Fang, Chakrit and Ann, but I want to see him with Donut not Tanya!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
hmm.. Krit and Donut.. don't know about that pairing maybe they will look cute together.. who knows.. but I don't know if they will ever pair up Donut is never nang'ek anymore T_T

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
So kool that krit and fang are having another lakorn. I love them so much in Saeng Soon. I hope its a daram lakorn too. Can't wait to see him with Ann too.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm.. Krit and Donut.. don't know about that pairing maybe they will look cute together.. who knows.. but I don't know if they will ever pair up Donut is never nang'ek anymore T_T
I know but I wish. Now she play as N'rai and suopporting role.

Pai

sarNie Egg
I don't knnow the titles but Krit has 3 upcoming lakorns, I don't think they will airing this year.

But he has a lakorn with Tanya, Fang Pichaya, and Anne Thongprasom.

I just found out from Spicy forum that he is going to have one with Fang! So happy, she's so pretty and cute. They'll make a cute onscreen couple. They already starting filming.

I think it might be a stocked lakorn.
Hi, I will be so happy if he will have another lakorn with Fang, but I don't think so. At the moment, he is filming his

new movie " Valentine" (not the final name yet). Then, he will start shooting " Khun Mae Jamlaeng" (คุณ�ม่จำ�ลง)

with Tanya at the begining of Nov,which he disguises himself as a woman (like Toosie). I cannot stand seeing

those pictures of him as a woman lol.

The lakorn (action lakorn) with Anne is the one Khun Nok said in an interview which is still a long way from being

ready to start.

By the time lakorn is ready, those actors might not be available.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for sharing the news Pai!

Are you Thai?

lol.. I think Krit looks funny and pretty dressed as a lady its nice to see him in a different role other than being agressive all the time.

Well yeah nothings confirmed yet so only the one with Tanya if confirmed >.< I still hope Krit will still be pairing up with Fang and Anne though.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
well, im not gonna get too excited about the one with ann yet cuz anything could change since they havent started filming yet. im just gonna wait til they actually have the opening so everything is definately confirm. he sure has many with ch3 n'eks. hehe
i know but im really looking forward to the one with ann

Pai

sarNie Egg
Thanks for sharing the news Pai!

Are you Thai?

lol.. I think Krit looks funny and pretty dressed as a lady its nice to see him in a different role other than being agressive all the time.

Well yeah nothings confirmed yet so only the one with Tanya if confirmed >.< I still hope Krit will still be pairing up with Fang and Anne though.
Yeah, I'm Thai and how about you? I don't know how Krit will disguise his voice, but I'm not even sure if I dare to watch him. lol...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I saw a picture of him as a lady from his lakorn with tanya.. lol he looks halarious and very silly.

I am not Thai I'm Hmong.. hehe... not many people know what it is but lets put it in simple words i am "asian".. hehe.