Chakrit has 3 upcoming lakorns!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i was waiting when Chakrit and Aom phiyada will get to star together in a la korn. so weird that they didn't yet when they both play many la korns for exact. so so weird that they haven't star together yet. i really want to see them in a la korn together. i cross my finger they will soon.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna Posted Yesterday, 01:33 PM
(dancy @ Oct 23 2007, 01:26 PM)
The one with Fang... I hear that they all ready fliming it. But don't know the title to it...
Cant wait.

Off topic. Dancy your signature are so cute.
Thanks for the lovey comment Prisna.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeah i was waiting when Chakrit and Aom phiyada will get to star together in a la korn. so weird that they didn't yet when they both play many la korns for exact. so so weird that they haven't star together yet. i really want to see them in a la korn together. i cross my finger they will soon.
same here, teedee!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I third tat one w/ Aom Phiyada...they're alwaise working for X-act! goodness they both even had a their own lilo lakorn w/ Twins for X-act! my fav. actor w/ my fav. actress..i tink i would faint...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
for the lakorn with fang i'm not sure its true i think it was just sitcom they did together that already air but fang was only a guest star in there.

Pai

sarNie Egg
for the lakorn with fang i'm not sure its true i think it was just sitcom they did together that already air but fang was only a guest star in there.
Yeah, that's true. I didn't think about that.

I like Fang there with Pen Tor, and even in Pantip, they thought she looked lovely there compared to her in

Saeng Soon(not a good make-up and not a good hairstyle).

Exact doesn't have any lakorn for Krit yet.

2 new lakorns were announced in its web site, one is Puri and Pang.

This is the first time that Puri will a have a leading role.

After the movie "Valentine" , then Krit will start shooting "Khun Mae Jamlang" in mid of this month.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Valentine is tat a new Krit project tat i dun know about?

about Aom & Chakrit..LOL..they should both do a twins lakorn 2gether...LOL..her twin fallin love w/ his twin..and they'll fall in love too...yay! LOL...

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Valentine is Krits most recent movie, ja.

Yeah Fang did not look pretty in Saeng Soon she was cute though but yeah she didn't suit the clothing nor make up they gave to her in that lakorn, lol. I didn't even recognized it was her in that lakorn.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update. aww sad that Fang and Krit wouldn't be doing a lakorn together. Anyone know what esp did she did in his sitcom.

I though that she look pretty in Saeng Soon. I though that the make up she wear was ok. its just only her eyes that have a lot of the eyeliner on and mascara on that make her look different. other than that she look every pretty.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
i don't know which episode fang was in i never watched it yet

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i thought fang had good make up in Sang Seang...juz not good clothes and hair...like tat scene wen Krit ask her if she liked the ocean more or him more...the camera wuz reallie close to her face and i reallie like her make up....

argh! bumpers so is it reallie onlie for Pen Tor...

Valentines is it out yet?..any sumarrie?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ok. i don't want to read the whole thing so... is it really another lakorn with fang or not? or was she guests start in chakrit's sitcom ben tor?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes Fang was a guest star in the sit-com Pentor. I watch that episode. She and Chakrit was cute. I have not heard of them having a new la korn together though. if there is it would say in exact webboard.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I see, I see. Thanks for sharing... Phew! I thought it was another lakorn together for them.lol... Is it just me or Krit once said that there's actually 3 of them in Saeng Soon? Or is that another lakorn?