Chakrit & Joy R.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I know this is reallie old...but does anyone happen to have pictures of Joy R. and Chakrit wen they were still together...i dunno...i tink they made a reallie hot couple...juz wanna see tose oldies.... :loool:

Pai

sarNie Egg
Hi Kash,

Krit and Joy are going to be in the same lakorn, Din Nam Lom Fai, a new lakorn of khun Nok, Shatchai.

According to Krit, it should start shooting in April. However,Joy won't be paired up with Krit,but with Golf , a hero in the movie, Chaiya.

Krit will be paired up with Ja, Jittapa, and he had no problem of being in the same lakorn when asked.

I bet those reporters will try to make a big deal out of nothing.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ahh! reallie...the new one w/ new nang'ek Ja rite? goodness i'm so happie...is she going to play nang'rai?? i hope she does so she'll try to get @ P'Krit...**Scream** i hope someting will spark again..little chance but still..**sigh**..ehehehe

Pai

sarNie Egg
ahh! reallie...the new one w/ new nang'ek Ja rite? goodness i'm so happie...is she going to play nang'rai?? i hope she does so she'll try to get @ P'Krit...**Scream** i hope someting will spark again..little chance but still..**sigh**..ehehehe
No, Kash, she will play as Nang enk with Golf. There are too many praeks in this lakorn.

Golf will be Din (Earth), another nang enk will be Nam(Water), Marvin will be Lom (Wind), and Krit will be Fai ( Fire).

Kash, I don'twant to make you disappointed, but there is no way for Joy to even look back.

She gave an interview about this, and of course, she was absolutely sure that nothing would happen between her and Krit. Once, the decision was made, and that was it. She would just move forward.

She had a very strong mind of her own.

I don't know how bitter their breakup was, but I don't think it was a good one.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
hey everyone who want to see Chakrit and joy together? i saw on youtube their interviews/shows together at the time they were still dating (i think), and they looked so cute and so comfortable with each other. hmm they shouldn't broke up lol. Anyone know why they broke up? i could feel chakrit's heart broken at that time....."tears".......

here the first part to the clips
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKpa2ArQ3YA

hope you guys enjoy it.

oh g0hk8ib9 had upload so many of previous/old news on chakrit, so chakrit's fans go for it!

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
they were so kyote together what could of happen. It was funny chakrit was eating and Joy was like help me cut the apple lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
they looked kute together.. krit n joy.. but oh well.. they only left memories..

btw.. was krit with joy first of jakjann first???

rec_cris

sarNie Egg
found this clip of Krit and Joy with Joy as a hostess. It's after they broke up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDFxcVUfPxQ&feature=related