Chakrit On Ratree samosorn

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Chakrit was on Ratree Samosorn...he talked about his new movie I'm guessing...ah! Cherry is in there too...and i tink she ask him about "love" eheehe eheehe.. can anyone please help tell nong kashie was pra'ek Krit is talking about..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g7A7rSkVicI

goodness! his new movie looks soo darn good..i hope there'll be english sub!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
What the. It has a weird name. His movie's name is "Pa Patika". They've been filming it for 3 years now and it'a about those superstitious/ supernatural stuff... they talk about the girls he's been in news with too.lol. Like Fang, Kik Mayulin, Ja, etc.lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yes recent i tink...becuz the date on there was 10-10...so Oct. the tenth? plus if it mentioned Fang then it must be recent...eheehe...

Pa Patika umm..wat does that mean?? anywayz...three years...goodness that's a very long time...i reallie wanna see this movie it looks very good..i hope it'll come out w/ english subs...**cross-fingers**...or if not.my only how is that there'll be a chinese version of the movie w/ a thai audio and chinese & english subs...eheehe..i alwaise get my thai movies tat way..

but thanx Kristy...whaa! he wuz in the news w/ tat one nang'rai..the last gal that they show..she looks to old for him though...ekk

dhan9

sarNie Adult
wow looks very interesting, i want to see it too, please share if anyone have anymore infor on it. thanks