Chakrit 's Girlfriends

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
umm...gosh! tis hottie..soo how many girlfriends has he had since he's been in the industry..the ones i heard of is juz his recent one..Jakarin and also Joy Rinalee...and Marsha?? is tat correct?? juz wondering...but i can't believe i missed him & Joy...they should get back together...they're both totallie sizzlin' hot!! :yahoo:

moilee

sarNie Adult
Who's Tat? There was rumor that afte he broke up with Jakajarn....he was seeing Noon (Ploy's older sister...yeap...Ploy Cherman's sister). I guess the rumor was not true if he's seeing Tat.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
I believe his first was Joy Rinlanee, then it was a hi-so girl I think her name is Ging, I'm not sure, then he was with Jakajun, and after her, he was rumored with Noon Sinitra.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
okay..thanx so Marsha is juz a urban legend...good...LOL...i luv their lakorn to death though...eheehee..anyone know wat happen between him & Rinalee...geez! i can't believe i missed their lilo relationship...

dhan9

sarNie Adult
I believe his first was Joy Rinlanee, then it was a hi-so girl I think her name is Ging, I'm not sure, then he was with Jakajun, and after her, he was rumored with Noon Sinitra.
oh really? now he is with Noon Sinitra? Oh no, i was hoping it was Noon Waranauch. Why don't he see Noon W. they were soo great in that lakorn "Pleng Pa Fa Lom Dao" love them so much.hope one day they will see each other again. i miss them so much on screen :kiss:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
The only one I heard of was his recent, Jakajan.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
not a fan of Noon..so i would highly disagree wit it..but whoever Krit loves i will...eheeh

oh! eheehe..i figure out why i thought he date Marsha..cuz Marsha BF or ex's name wuz Krit...eheehe...stupid me..

i didnt' want to start a new topic..but let's not only talk about his GF....which luckie gals did he almost get married to...besides Jakajan...who wuz the first one..the one he broke off like only a week b4 the wedding...supposely cheated...help please

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
not a fan of Noon..so i would highly disagree wit it..but whoever Krit loves i will...eheeh

oh! eheehe..i figure out why i thought he date Marsha..cuz Marsha BF or ex's name wuz Krit...eheehe...stupid me..

i didnt' want to start a new topic..but let's not only talk about his GF....which luckie gals did he almost get married to...besides Jakajan...who wuz the first one..the one he broke off like only a week b4 the wedding...supposely cheated...help please

I hope I can help you with the following info regarding Krit's first sweetheart.... :p

Oh but first of all, I must tell you that Marsha's present boyfriend is Krit (you must pronounce it like "Grid") Sripoomseth. He's an actor, model and DJ. Their relationship is going steady. The guy says they're serious and have a plan to get married.

And Marsha was teased by the press with Krit (Chakrit) for a short while becoz, in "Buang Banjathorn" in which they starred, they really kissed (in front of cameras). They're grown up people and wanted the work to come out perfect, you know... :D ...

OK, now, let's not beat around the bush. Actually Joy Rinlanee (she's ex of Oil Thana and Noom Sornram) was not the first one. She stole Krit from a hi-so lady named "Note" Kanokros Pongsatat (pronouce Ka-nok-rot). Note studied abroad since young, and is well educated. She's a daughter of Associate Prof. Manop Pongsatat (very well known). She's a few years older than Krit. They'd lived together for 6 years and loved each other very much. Finally they talked about the wedding plan. Krit gathered his money and poured it to build up a house for them both, but, the project never completed becoz they broke up before (but later Krit gave that house to Note. In fact the budget to construct the house's from Krit but the land belongs to Note's Dad). It's Krit who cancelled the wedding. Krit said to the media that he was still young, that he wanted to take care of his mother and that he was not ready to get married. However, Note, completely heart broken, shouted out loud to the media that the true reason behind is due to the third hand--Joy Rinlanee (at that time Krit was shooting "Sampao Thong" with Joy).

Me, I like Note. She writes well. I bought a few books from her. In one book, she explained how Krit and Joy (Joy used to be Note's good friend) betrayed her. She didn't mention anyone's name but, even with no hint, they're the ones you know who.

Note's now happily married to a businessman.

After Joy Rinlanee, Krit was in love with King Nopmanee, then Jakkajan Akamsiri and back to King again (+Noon Sinitha--Ploy's elder sister). OMG, 2 at the present time? Maybe Noon is just a long time friend (or what?....hahaha...remains to be seen).

Here you go, a nice pic of "Note" kanokros from the "at office" magazine. :clap: Credit to Sanook :clap: .

dhan9

sarNie Adult
wow really? look at how many girls wanted him already and who will be the lukiest one that can finally marry this such a hot and talented man? thanz ChuanpitrK for these info, i was always curious about his relationships, now at least i knew some of it, but anyway no matter what, i always love chakrit as my actor and as long as i have him in my own dream and have him as the p'ek in the lakorn for me to enjoyed, that would be enough for me lol :rolleyes:

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
I wonder who won't love Chakrit. Hahaha...dhan9, why don't you write to Krit since you're a big fan? Let him know how much you appreciate him. :D I'm sure he'll be pleased to read your message. When you're in this entertainment industry, naturally you need kind support from fans plus sincere feedback. And in addition, since you have good command of English, you can easily write to him in English, and since Krit is more comfortable reading English than Thai, he'll sure read your mail with pleasure. Who knows the luckiest girl in the final round may be you dhan9.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
goodness! Chuanpitkr...thank u foe the educational information...i neva knew P'Krit & P'Joy's relationship was a third hand thingie..very shock...but i agree w/ you Dhan9..i don't care about his reputation...he'll always be our pra'ek..one of my fav. pra'ek of all times..i actually like P'Krit lotx because he is different from the other Thai pra'ek...eheehee..

chuanpitkr..eeheehee...trust me if Dhan9 and I knew his e-mail/ address...we'll be writing to him took wan...

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Took Wan Jing Jing Reur? :lol: :lol:

I don't know if Chakrit deserves to be called a bad boy of Thai Hollywood. Krit can be stable too, otherwise he wouldn't stay with Note for such a long period. And Note said she knew Krit better than anyone. Krit is sensitive and easily gets lonely, so he can't stand having no one around. Even in time of their break-up, Note didn't criticize Krit (much) but on the contrary her target of smashing was Joy R. I kinda like Note. She has sense of humour when writing.

I've seen Krit 4-5 times already (of which twice with Note, once with Joy R). When you live in BKK, and hang out at Siam, Emporium or Paragon, chances are that you see stars every day. Anyway, I was lucky becoz I saw him once very, very closely at BKK Airport (Don Muang). He came to pick up someone on arrival. While he was busy talking with his friend, I placed myself discreetly next to him. I feel he's not that tall compared to P'Kong Saharat or Ken. His skin complexion's smooth white/pinkish colour. Not a single pimple or spot on his face. Very nice looking.

FYI--I don't have Krit's email address, but I do know where he lives. I can post his address here (got it from Thairath, one of Thailand's leading newspapers about a year ago).

Here you go.

Chakrit Yamnam

919 On-Nuch Soi 46, Kwaeng Suanluang, BKK 10250

Credit for the pic to Zubzip.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Jing cee...LOL [i dun know thai eheehee]

i'm not sure if he's the bad boy of Thailand..but compared to the other pra'eks..his love reputation is a bit different from theirs...LOL..i dun tink marriage is someting foe P'Chakrit juz yet...yeah! it does seem like P'Chakrit is that type of person..he pulls ppl in..but then he pushes ppl away...but inside he's juz in need of someone who truly understands him and won't leave him even wen he does someting stupid...awww! i tink i luv him even more now eheeheee

Chuanpitkr u are soo blessed..ppl in thailand are soo blessed...argh! juz wonderin' do ppl rush up to them?? i know i would completely and make a hecka of scene...esp. if i see Joy R. and him 2gether..i luv Joy R...and thanx foe the address nah! i'm gonna write him a letter soon enough..i truly hope he does read his fan letters...and next time you run into P'krit you have to tell him about his US fans..and get autographs foe us okies..esp. Kashie nah..eheehee...wow! since you know where he lives can you be a stalker and snap us a picha of his house...LOL...one more question...he seems like a condo guy..does he live in a condo???

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
:lol: :lol: ...You're funny. You must still be young na.... :D ..but I like your analysis though. Deep thoughts.

Regarding Krit's place, actually I should have said I know the area where he lives but don't know the exact building. I guess it should be a house where he lives with his mother. Ummm...but it's true that he looks a condo type of guy. Doesn't look conservative hahaha...

One night after a party I had to drive 2 relatives of my cousin's boyfriend back home in one soi (soi means small road) of On-Nuch road. While driving, at a point, one of the two said to me, "Look, Sis, actor Chakrit Yamnam lives in this house". And to tell the truth, I glanced at it but too late, I saw only a concrete wall as the car moved on. But then I remember very well, he called it a "house", not a "condo". And then with this address given by Thairath, it fits well that Chakrit lives in On-Nuch area. I don't think we've a wrong address.

Umm...yeah...I believe Krit is still living with his Mom (but he can have a private condo somewhere too I don't know hahaha...). I remember how one day he got infuriated with the media. After his break-up with Jakjan, he'd been severely criticised from all directions. Krit said he himself no problem he could bear everything, but when he got up in the morning seeing his Mom reading news (about him) and crying, he couldn't stand that...he was so mad. He shouted that the media could write about him but must not touch his mother. Wow, yeah, with this clue, I now come to the conclusion that Krit lives with his Mom in a Soi On-Nuch 49 house.....hahaha.... B) :p ...

OK, then, Kashie dear, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOd Luck with your darling Chakrit. When he replies to you, you must show it off to Sarnie members, OK? We all will sure be jealous hahaha.... :lol: :yahoo:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
eheeeehee..i do my best to make ppl laugh..umm..so did Nong Kashie answer correctly?? yeah! i'm still very young...just about to turn 17...i bet you were readin' my respond and wuz like...soo naive..eeekkk!

bumpers! you dun know the exact buliding..well look on the bright side..now you have a mission and can go find out..snaps some pichas and report back to us...ehehe..you're like..yeah! rite...i'll report back here after i get my behind outta jail...eeheehee

well..maybe your cousin's bf..meant condo..i mean they were kinda buzzed tat's why u were driving rite??

I tink it sounds better if we re-phrased it to..his mother lives with him...ehehee..tat's soo cute.."Don't Touch Mae khoon chun"...LOL...argh! why was she crying over tupid news w/ Jakjan..she should be glad it wuz ova...trust me...if I ever become her daughter in law **dreaming** ..i would neva do anything to make mae khoon chun cry..eheehee

i need all the luck i can get...well i'm currently studying acting too as a high schooler...and have been in a couple of school production plays....so hopefullie tat'll catch his attention...but if he doesn't reply..it's okay...i know he's a busy busy man...and there's still tat lilo chance that it might be the wrong address...so i won't be negative about it if P'Krit doesn't replie..but if he does..i'll be sure to show Sarnie members....