Chakrit Yagnam & ?

tinah

sarNie Coma
chakrit look so handsome :drool: but whos the girl? she look so familar. they look cute together though. too bad he hasnt had a shoot with anne! they should...

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
thanks tinah!
wow they major photoshoped krit! hahaha but even without it he still looks super fine.
this is such a cute shoot..so intimate...please dont tell me thats her!? :huh: :loool:

dhan9

sarNie Adult
OMG, i'm breathless staring at those sweet touchy photoshoots of my sexy chakrit, i can feel butterflies in my stomach now. He looks so damn hot :drool: , i'm so jealous with whoever that girl next to him, they are just so closed, touchy and sweet :wub:. I want to be with him like this too "tears" :lmao:
This is like the best photoshoots of chakrit for a long time. I wonder who that lucky girl is, is she his gf? i hope not, she too young and ok looking. Can anyone translate what the article said please? Thanks Tina for these nice shoots.

tinah

sarNie Coma
no, she isnt his bf. her name is Run, she used to be n'ek before. the girl who stared with johnny from mon rak arsoon. i think thats the name?

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
she did a lakron with johnny afone.. it's an odler lakron. She's an actress i forgother name though.

fanny

sarNie Adult
no, she isnt his bf. her name is Run, she used to be n'ek before. the girl who stared with johnny from mon rak arsoon. i think thats the name?
i was thinking its rung, but she looks different in this photo shoot. i like the lakorn that she played with willy macintosh, the one she play kinda tomboyish and ass kicking. i wanna see her in lakorn again.

nalika

sarNie Hatchling
i was thinking its rung, but she looks different in this photo shoot. i like the lakorn that she played with willy macintosh, the one she play kinda tomboyish and ass kicking. i wanna see her in lakorn again.

that's her...she looks so different

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ohh, THey looks so cute together. Yes it ROONG, lolz I wonder how Vee feels since he is talking to her now. :p Haaa, Sucks for him!

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Whew! I thought that if that was his girlfriend, she sure is too good at taking pictures. Anyways she's so pretty. I hope Chakrit's girlfriend is pretty too.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
She's been gone for so long but I do remember her too. She was a nang'ek for ch3. She had a lakorn with Chatchai called 'Prajun See Dang'. I think Chatchai turns into a bear or a wolf(can't really remember that part) when the moons turns red and Run does look different. She had curly hair in that lakorn but I thought she was cute and now she is way more prettier and sexier. Chakrit and her look really cute together. This looks like a bf and gf magazine. I didn't know, I would have thought that this girl is Chakrit's gf by the way they pose or perhaps this is really Chakrit's gf?