Chakrit Yamnarm with N'ek lakorn 3,5,7

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I got this from his thread....one fan stated this thought it was interesting...Credit Thaitv3......it's not in full detail :D

Chakrit Yamnarm with N'ek lakorn 3,5,7

Currently today we see Chakrit playing in a lakorn with Nong Yard...but at the same time we are seeing pictures of him with Kob Suwanant, which we remember but are not sure what it's about...and this isn't surprising because Chakrit has played nearly in a lakorn for almost every channel..except ITV which is the only one he hasn't played for.  Already he has played with every famous n'ek of every channel, ever since his first lakorn which he played with N'ek Aom Sunisa............he's played with senority stars like Mam Kathaleeya and Mew Lalita...and with actresses of the same generation as himself...Kob Suwanan, Aum Patcharapa, Katreeya English, Joy Rinlanee...and those younger Noon Woranuch, Janie Tienpusuwan, Bee Nampthip, Angie Hasting....since he isn't under any channel...he's is special.

Oh yes he was in Ch9 too in Si Pan Din, he was the first born son of Mae Ploy.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Chakrit sure is special....he's handsome, a talented actor, smart, fluent in English and Thai, studied/lived abroad, has acted with the most famous n'eks, and last but not least he's an actor in demand because his performance is always worth watching.!!....gotta love this man...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
he also was in movies too.... Dude can act. This acting is what makes him appealing. His look himself he's handsome but not hot hot but because of his acting it makes him even more handsome and hot hot. heheh dude is sizzling...

Cinderella

sarNie Hatchling
I think chakrit is a good actor and is ok for looks. I like all of his lakorns.

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Yep,

Chakrit is the only actor I know of who has lakorns with almost every actresses out there. The only one I can think of at this moment is Aom, he has not star in a lakorn with Aom. Urgh!

Anyhow, like someone said up there, he's yummy to look at and always deliver his craft at 100%.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh Chakrit has starr with alot of different actress. He hardly gets paired up with the same one twice. He hasnt work with Aom and Ann yet :( I'm sure he will one day since he always migrates to each channel

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
i think chakrit is a good actor as well
it would be interesting to see him star with aom p and anne t :D

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeap! i'm still waiting on him & Aom...gosh! the only time they worked together wuz in tat stupid sad MV...and tat's soo true i almost neva starts w/ the same actress twice...Bee..and who else?

and dun even get me startin' on how GREAT & SPECIAL P'Chakrit ish...tis dude has over-flowin' talents..and he is soo freakin' ATTRACTIVE <-- i tink tat's the rite word nahh...**drools**

moilee

sarNie Adult
Chakrit has this sexy appealing to himself. If you were to him for the first time, he's okay. But once you're concentrated on him....you won't be able to take your eyes off him....he's a real MAN (all in cap)....that's all I have to say. I wish to see him and Kob again in their up coming lakorns or something....with a better script and story.....where he plays the aggressive and Kob plays the weak but not stupid characters. I would just die if they pair up again or something.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Chakrit has this sexy appealing to himself. If you were to him for the first time, he's okay. But once you're concentrated on him....you won't be able to take your eyes off him....he's a real MAN (all in cap)....that's all I have to say. I wish to see him and Kob again in their up coming lakorns or something....with a better script and story.....where he plays the aggressive and Kob plays the weak but not stupid characters. I would just die if they pair up again or something.
i totally agree with you moilee about Chakrit, because now i can't take my eyes off him... :wub: Even my sister and my friend also got hook on him. i also wish to see him play with Noon W. and then with Kob again. their chemistry are great :wub:

LuVsTaR

sarNie Egg
i never knew he was such a good actor because the only movies of his, that i have seen was a partial part of the movie he did with Vicky, and i finished the movie he did with Martha (The one where Martha dreamed and went to the past), but it wasn't enough to confirmed how good he could act. But after i saw Mafia Tee Ruk, MAN, he is so sexy!!!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
i never knew he was such a good actor because the only movies of his, that i have seen was a partial part of the movie he did with Vicky, and i finished the movie he did with Martha (The one where Martha dreamed and went to the past), but it wasn't enough to confirmed how good he could act. But after i saw Mafia Tee Ruk, MAN, he is so sexy!!!
A "good" actor is not yet a right description for my chakrit. he's a great, awesome, talented, sexy, hot :drool: actor :wub:
you should watch more of his lakorns whether old or new ones because he had fulfilled all different type of characters; agressive, charming, funny,...etc.....
you'll be amaze how talent and sexy he is.