Chakrit's Lakorn [Hmong Dubbed]

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Okies..anyone wanna help me list all of Chakrit's lakorn that have been dubbed in Hmong...just in case anyone wants to hunt them down like me...please include the Hmong title, Thai title, dubbing studio, and if it's up for rent if possible..thanx

1.) Ban Bajatorn (Chakrit & Marsha) [Npau Suav Mus Nrog Tus Hlub Yav Thaum Ub] dubbed by Txuj Ci Hmoob -up for rent
2.) Pleng Pa Fa Lom Dao (Chakrit & Noon) [ Kuv Nyiam Koj Txhais Tes Mos Txawj Ua Tos] dubbed by Txuj Ci Hmoob-rental??
[ver. 2] [Kuv Nplooj Siab Quaj Dhi Rau Koj -dubbed by??? - not up for rent..
3.) Jom jai Jom kaen (Chakrit & Vicky) [hmong title??] dubbed Txuj Ci Hmoob-up for rent
4.) Lay Rai U-Bai Ra (Chakrit & Kat ) [hmong title??] dubbed by Golden Path Entertainment -up for rent
5.) Kol Ruk Gama Payabath (Chakrit & Kob) [Txoj Kev Hlub Nyob Nram Hiav Txwv] dubbed by Sun Production - not up for rent yet
6.) Seang Soon (Chakrit & Bee & Fang0 [Kev hlub Nyob Hauv Vaj Loog Vas Xim Xoom] dubbed by Sun Production - not up for rent yet
7.) Wimain Sai ( Chakrit & Bee ) [Hmong title??] [dubbing studio] [rent??]
8.) Kompul Sneah Kompul Kietagaw (Chakrit and Yardthip) [hmong title??] [dubbing studio??] [rent??]
9.) Mafia Tee Ruk (Chakrit & Pat) [Nraug Laib Tus Ntshib Hlub] dubbed by Sky Production not up for rent yet

-I think that's about all the Chakrit lakorns I know about...please do add more if you know of any I didn't list..or if you know the dubbing studio..the hmong title or if it's up for rent...

update: Feb. 14, 2008

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Jieb_Lover are you also Hmong?? anyways which version of the lakorn did you see?? do you happen to know if it's up for rent...because i would rather rent it then go buy the whole set...since i'm not a big fan of Noon...

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Kashie, if you don't mind seeing the original thai version, then someone just finishing uploading the whole series of chakrit and noon lakorn, and they are in very good quality, very clear and the sound is very good. If you just want to try to see whether you like it or not before you decide whether to rent or buy from your Hmong dubbed, then just see a few epsi there on youtube and you should better checked out the epsisode at which they really in love, you can start on epsisode 128 on youtube, "เพลงผ้า ฟ้าล้อมดาว" (Pleang Paa Fah Lom Dao) 128 that is their "willing scene" and from that episode on their sweet chemistry is sparking on the screen lol, and with all those musics, make this lakorn to be most memorable indeed.......

bugsy

sarNie Adult
There's also the first one Chakrit and Bee N. did together. Winarm Sai or something like that. Sorry, don't know how to spell the Hmong title and can't give you the productions cause I dont know.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
mflower do you know the hmong title of the one w/ Chakrit & Yardthip...or do you know the studio tat dubbed it?? goodness..i neva knew they dubbed tat one..

bugsy Thanx foe the info..i'll add it to the list..and if u find out the hmong title of the studio then please tell me okies...

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
i thought i read somewhere that someone was watching the Hmong dubbed of Mafia tee ruk. is that true? anyone know???

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
whooo! are you serious...i dunno..but i doubt it...but i mean my aunt and they did dub Rak Nee Hua Jai Rong Jong b4 it ended in Thailand..so who knows...but argh! i wuz gonna as Sun Production to dub Mafia Tee Ruk cuz i know my aunt likes chakrit now...

hellomelia

sarNie Hatchling
iono, i thought i read that somewhere...but since you live in california,
im assuming you should know more than me about the dubbed hmong ones. i really want the dubbed one...dying to understand...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
my dad said my aunt alreadie had up to episode 8 last time..which wuz like 2 weeks back..umm..i dunno is she's still dubbing it or not..but dramafall is gonna be subbing it..and it'll be up for purchasing....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
my dad said my aunt alreadie had up to episode 8 last time..which wuz like 2 weeks back..umm..i dunno is she's still dubbing it or not..but dramafall is gonna be subbing it..and it'll be up for purchasing....

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow there are so many hmong dubbed videos of chakrit...but i haven't seen any of them dubbed :(...if they do dubb mafia tee ruk...i would want to see it^^

Mae

sarNie Adult
Txuj Ci Hmoob aka Vang Thao's Video Production are the best dubing production, especially when it comes to Chakrit lakorns. I love their main p'ek and n'ek voices!!!

nkaujhmoob_vaj

sarNie Hatchling
puhahahaha... i said that i'll try to help u out but i've only seen one lakorn with chakrit in it that was dubbed in hmong and that was

Pleng Pa Fa Lom Dao (Kuv Nyiam Koj Txhais Tes Mos Txawj Ua Tos) dubbed by Txuj Ci Hmoob

sorry...