chakrits new girl who hes dating now?

tinah

sarNie Coma

“ชาคริต” เพลย์บอยเรียกพ่อ ฟาดสาวไม่เลือกหน้า “โอ๋ ญดา” หายหน้านาน ประกบคู่หนุ่มไม้เลื้อย ใน MVเพลง “หลอกฉันว่าเข้านอนแล้ว” ของ “อุ๋ม หวานใจบอสเบียร์สิงห์”

พระเอกหนุ่มแถวหน้าของเมืองไทย “คริต ชาคริต แย้มนาม” เคลียร์คิวทุกสิ่งอย่างประ กบคู่ “โอ๋ ญดา โชติชูตระกูล” นางเอกสาวตาหวานที่บินด่วนจากญี่ปุ่นกลับไทย เพื่อมาร่วมถ่ายทำมิวสิกวิดีโอ เพลง “หลอกฉันว่าเข้านอนแล้ว” ซึ่งร้องโดย สาวหมวยเสียงดี “อุ๋ม วฤตดา (วะริดดา) ภิรมย์ภักดี” แฟนสาวคนสวยของหนุ่มตระกูลเครื่องดื่มสิงห์ “จุ๊บ วุฒินันท์ ภิรมย์ภักดี”

การถ่ายทำ เริ่มลุยงานกันตั้งแต่เช้า ที่ เบียร์สิงห์ เฮ้าส์ อโศก ตรงข้ามตึก จีเอ็มเอ็ม แกรมมี่ สาวอุ๋ม เจ้าของเพลงมาถึงแต่เช้า แต่งหน้าทำผม ถ่ายเส้นร้อง พอสายๆ หน่อย หนุ่มคริต กับ โอ๋ ญดา ก็ตามมา พร้อมด้วยสาวๆ อีก 4 คน เรื่องราวเอ็มวี ชาคริต หนุ่มสถาปนิก ซึ่งทำงานช่วงเวลากลางวัน หนุ่มเจ้าชู้โกหกแฟนเพื่อไปกิ๊กกับสาวอีก 4 คน และ โอ๋ ญดา สาวธุรกิจร้านอาหารช่วงเวลากลางคืน สาวเรียบ ร้อยที่รักเพียงชายคนเดียว ทั้งคู่อยู่ด้วยกัน แต่เวลาของทั้ง 2 ไม่เคยตรงกัน เริ่มจากถ่ายฉาก หวาน สวีต ดูแล เอาใจใส่ กุ๊กกิ๊ก กัน ทำอาหารไว้ให้ เขียนโน๊ตแปะบอกว่าห่วงใย จากนั้นก็ได้เวลาฉากขึ้นเตียงด้วยกัน ซึ่งจริงๆ แล้วเป็นเพียงฉากชาคริตตื่น แล้วก็โน้มตัวลงไปจุ๊บแก้มโอ๋ เล่นไปหนึ่งเทคคริตก็พูดเล่นๆ ออกมาว่า เอ่อ....ไม่เคยนอนครั้งไหน ที่จะอบอุ่นขนาดนี้เลยครับพี่ ดูดิ๊ พี่ๆ นักข่าวยืนให้กำลังใจ เพียบ เล่นเอาหัวเราะ และอมยิ้มกันทั้งกอง กับความอารมณ์ดีของพระเอกหล่อ จากนั้นก็ลุยกันในฉากอื่นๆ กินข้าว ฟังเพลง เต้นรำ ปาร์ตี้ ที่สำคัญกับสาว รวมแล้ว 4 กิ๊ก (สาวอื่นๆ อีก 4 สาว) ได้เวลาขอตัวพระเอกหนุ่มฮอต มานั่งคุยเรื่องการทำงานวันนี้

“วันนี้มาถ่ายทำ MV เพลง หลอกฉันว่าเข้านอนแล้ว ของ คุณอุ๋ม วฤตดา ภิรมย์ภักดี ครับ นี่คือเอ็มวีตัวเดียวในรอบ 5 ปี ที่กลับมาเล่น ที่ได้มาเล่นเป็นเพราะสนิทกับ พี่จุ๊บ วุฒินันท์ แฟน พี่อุ๋ม วฤตดา เจ้าของเพลงครับ พี่จุ๊บโทรมาว่าอยากให้มาเล่น พอเคลียร์คิวก็โอเค.เลย รู้มาว่าเพลงนี้เป็นซิงเกิ้ลใหม่ล่าสุด ในอัลบั้ม Downtown Story Season 2 บทของผมในเอ็มวีเพลงนี้ เป็นผู้ชายที่มีแฟนอยู่แล้วครับ ซึ่งเล่นคู่กับ โอ๋ ญดา ครับ เรื่องราวในเอ็มวีเราเป็นแฟนที่มีเวลาไม่ค่อยจะตรงกัน คือทำงานคนละเวลา ด้วยความที่ผมเป็นสถาปนิกที่ทำงานช่วงกลางวัน ส่วนโอ๋จะทำธุรกิจร้านอาหารทำช่วงกลางคืน แล้วนั่นก็คือสาเหตุที่ทำให้ผมไปมีกิ๊กอีก 4 คน เหมือนกำลังค้นหาว่าใครกันที่คือตัวจริง ที่เข้ากับเราได้ดีที่สุด

คิดยังไงกับชื่อ เพลง หลอกฉันว่าเข้านอนแล้ว ผมมองว่ามันเป็นอุทาหรณ์ได้น่ะ ว่าในที่สุดเราก็คงไม่สามารถจะไปหลอกคนอื่นในสิ่งที่เรากำลังทำ สิ่งที่ผิด อยู่ได้หรอก เคยใช้มุขนี้กับใครไหม เวลาที่แฟนโทรมาก็บอกว่า กำลังจะเข้านอน ไม่ครับ ไม่เคย ไม่มีใครให้หลอกครับ (หัวเราะชุดใหญ่) ถึงมีแฟนก็คงไม่ได้ใช้แน่ๆ เพราะผมเป็นคนคบใครคบทีละคนครับ ไม่มีใครจริงๆ ผมว่างมา 3 ปี เต็มแล้วพี่ ไม่มีใครเลย โสด สุด สุด สนิทที่สุด ไม่มีใครแวะเข้ามาเลย ไม่ได้ปิดน่ะ แต่ไม่มีใครเข้ามาให้เลื้อย (ล้อเล่น) ไม่ได้ปิดน่ะครับ แต่มันไม่มี ถามว่าจริงจังไหม ผมเอาจริงทุกครั้งอยู่แล้วถ้าได้รักใคร ตอนนี้ก็มีแต่งานกับงาน 7 วัน ก็ทำงานทั้ง 7 วันเลยครับพี่ เหงาไหม ไม่เหงาเลยครับ มีงานเป็นเพื่อนครับ”

อีกหนึ่งงานเพลง จาก ค่าย ลีฟวิ่ง จี จีเอ็มเอ็ม แกรมมี่

credit to kratookfilm.com

tinah

sarNie Coma
could the girl on the left be his new bf? he did say hes dating someone right now. the girl in the mv is pretty

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Krit has a gf? The big pic of them looks really cute! She looks quite young tho! They look really close to each other! If that's really his gf, it's gonna be hard to get use to him having a gf...since i'm not so used to seeing him with someone....

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
If you guys didn't notice, those are 3 different girls. =)
Hahaha but yeah, thats a music video set, hes playing with those 3 girls. according to the article under it..
"lok chun wa kao norn laew" by.. oum? waanjai. i don't know who that is.. o.o

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I was just going to say that the girls in the 3 pix do not look alike. Those girls are not really that pretty. They just look like people that you bump into in public. They don't match Krit at all.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i don't know if any of them is his girlfriend...cuz they are 3 different ladies... and he is wearing the same shirt in all three pics.... so i'm guessing its some sort of event with these ladies posing with him...

cuz it would be a pity if one of them was his GF... cuz HE'S TOO DAMN HOTT!!!

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
the photos are from a new mv aired by chakrit, right?

chakrit said that his gf is not in the industry, so these girls are out :p

dhan9

sarNie Adult
lol, first i was almost pass out when i saw those pictures saying that they are his gf, whew!
Now i'm relief knowing that it was just a mv because those girls don't match my hot chakrit at all, he's too damn sexy for any of them. He looked so damn hot and sexy in those posts, i just want to be in there with him.
I wonder who his real gf though.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol, first i was almost pass out when i saw those pictures saying that they are his gf, whew!
Now i'm relief knowing that it was just a mv because those girls don't match my hot chakrit at all, he's too damn sexy for any of them. He looked so damn hot and sexy in those posts, i just want to be in there with him.
I wonder who his real gf though.
i agree although he say the gal is not in the industry Chakrit usually has a prettie good taste in girls...like Jakajaan and Joy R. esp. Joy R.
they mad such a hot couple..anyways yes its gonna be hard to get use to seeing him w/ a gal..or god for bids married? lol :lol:

but tat gal in the big pix is..hmm..so young looking...i'm like heck no chakrit i'm young & beautiful too :lol:

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Wait a second. They all look different but Chakrit had the same shirt in all pictures so is the girl in all picture the same person? If not which one is his GF?

nophankh

sarNie Adult
It's for a Music video. It's not his real gf.

The song is called "Lok Chan waa Kao Non Laew" by some singer I have never heard of Om Warithada Pirompakdee

anintitah

sarNie Egg
I was just going to say that the girls in the 3 pix do not look alike. Those girls are not really that pretty. They just look like people that you bump into in public. They don't match Krit at all.

chakrit is not a guy that no one in this world can not compared to it. he's not the handsome one in this world, there are more handsome guy then him. i don't hate him or like him, but i find a lot of actor in different race, no one is always cute and handsome, some time they look ugly, handsome, cute, sexy, hot. no guy had all this inside his self.......................not even chakrit........no offense.

and i think that when you see chakrit in person, he will just looks like every human in public and normal. everyone's can change the look and body when's time go by, no one can stop that from happening and when that happen you will not be handsome or beautiful in others eye anymore.............

now i don't see that chakrit is handsome, sexy or hot anymore because he's age and not in good body shape like before he is young..............ann thonpasorm too when she young, she cute and pretty but now she change, she fat and get winkle, ugly then before, time go's everyone change no matter how she/he try to surgery them self in order to be youngster, that is not gonna work...........no offense to anyone.............

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. i was about to say what?? that's his gf?? but was like .. they dont even look alike lol.. 3 dif girls.. hehe..