[Chakrit's New Girl]

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah... He's got another girl to make a big news with.

He's going out with a girl that's from another nation. They were at Phuket together.

Chakrit said that they're just friends though. Nothing more than that. He says that he's not thinking much about relationships right now because no one has come in yet.

Boy, oh boy... *sigh* ...

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It is him.lol. They went to interview him at his new lakorn Koon Mae... Uhh... Koon Mae something.lol. He's dressed up as a girl.

dhan9

sarNie Adult
oh my god, he dressed up as a girl? i can''t believe that, i mean i don't want to see him played and dressed up as a lady like that, i don't think i can stand to see him like that lol.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Nope. I saw the mag. at a thai store in L.A. today, but I didn't buy it.hehe.

I don't think I can stand it either, but I saw him like that in MTR for 5 minutes and I was ok so this might be too.lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL..i know he looks like Robin William in tat movie where he dress up like an old ladie...LOL...but i'm actuallie reallie excited to see tis lakorn though...see how he's gonna pull off the character...LOL

i wuz so shock wen i saw him in MTR...LOL...ah! esp. P'Ken cuz he's so built..almost couldn't look @ him in Oum RUk

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Gosh, the media is just all out for mr. hottie, huh? He can't have a friend who's a girl for any second without ppl assuming stuff. O well. That's how he rolls. Kinda sad though.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
thats him.. his new lakorn with tanya requires him to be dressed like
a women.. he even has on make-up and fake eye-lashes and everything!

ok can anyone tell wat's going on with mister chakrit i was watching some vids on youtube and i was watching the lakorn with chakrit and aum and one of the viewers had made a comment that chakrit was planning on getting marry soon is that true?

sphek

sarNie Juvenile
That old news. It true that chakrit was getting married but, his girlfriend broke off the engagement. So, now he is single again.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ yeap! she broke off the engagment and made it seem like it wuz his fault...damn her...argh!

or there can be a possibility tat they mistook him for Ken Theeradeth..LOL..so many ppl get them messed up...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what??!!! really chakrit is single once again.....that girl missed her chance...she was so lucky....oh well this means that he is available to date me (heehee)