Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Confirmation from Rome's manager, Pra-Nang is really Rome and Ann.
Anyone, please change the cast name.

Right now, Rome is practicing riding the horse everyday. I really want to see him as Lieutenant Yothin in this lakorn. ^_^

I hope it would be Rome-Aff, but I'm also glad if Rome's gonna play with Ann. ;)

This lakorn is not a romantic lakorn, so I hope to see Rome playing with Aff in another lakorn. :p

judyp

sarNie Adult
cool. more than likely, i'll tune in to this one. im a new fan of rome. :wub: and ann is just great.

and wishbone, i love that pic of rome on your siggy..the one with his shades. soo HOT! :drool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , it really not romantic . N'k was a bit meanie , she criticize the P'k 24/7 and he had a girl that he love already . It was like ...toward the ending is when their feeling was surface .

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, i knew this pairing would happen soon or later!..thats great rome get to work with anne. lucky him! since its not romantic i hope they change it up abit.

neena

sarNie Adult
rome's a very good actor!! i'm really glad he's already starring with ann. she's one of the best!! i am a little obsessed with rome atm so i hope to tune in as well. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
miss anne in a period drama. i was hoping her and kens next drama would be a period but of corse, rome is fine as well. hopefully they begin filming this year. i wanna see pix

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Ann always a meanie these days in her lakorns :rolleyes: I don't see Rome&Anne together. Odd for me. She looks alot older than him but then I like them both so should be ok? But I really wanted AFF&ROME so much!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i mean rome is like 7-8 years younger than anne so their age gap is eventually gonna show. but with rome, he has the mature look compare to some newbies out there who looks underdeveloped. finally anne get to work with p'gai again and also given her another princess role

judyp

sarNie Adult
i mean rome is like 7-8 years younger than anne so their age gap is eventually gonna show. but with rome, he has the mature look compare to some newbies out there who looks underdeveloped. finally anne get to work with p'gai again and also given her another princess role
lol. nice way to put it tinah..."underdeveloped". yeah rome looks mature and can act far much better than some of the newbies.

fanny

sarNie Adult
oh nooooooooooooo waaaaaay...rome and ann another pair of age different couple when bie and aff are pair up i thought that was odd enough...now what rome and ann. i dont know about this pairing i prefer rome and aff.

Reno911

sarNie Egg
i think p-gai will change the storyline to add more romantic scenes... :)YIPPE ANN in another lakorn..and with ROME too..even better....

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
it's amazing i browse this forum everyday, but never find this excellent lakorn.
i love the screen of riding horses, in Dung Duang Hatuetai, in Prissana, it's fabulous. can't wait for it.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
ahhhh r u serious ann and rome *cough* i don't know the age difference is too weird i mean i like ann but come on she's too mature for him
i think if i didnt know anne and romes real age, i'd think they looked the same age...they'd look good together

dont mind the pairing at all
same here girl!

Oh man this is sooo funny! just the other night i was thinking about how Rome & Ann should have a lakorn together & look. they really are... :lol: but then i scratched it out of my mind because Rome's way younger than Ann.

I'm having hard time picturing the two together.. .*Scratches head* but i'll settle for it. Rome is hott!! Just wish it was Ken & Anne again :blush:
hahaha i wanted rome to star with anne at some point and time, now the only one left she hasnt starred with is freakin TIK!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't want to see Ann & Rome. I wish it was Aff and Rome, I want to see Aff in a meanie role. Lost all my hope! I was waiting for this lakorn. This will be an odd couple.

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
Ann and Rome?? Not sure how to feel about this.. :unsure: I love Ann to death and think she's one of the best actresses since back then until now and I know some people have issue's with her pairing up with younger p'eks but I've never really had a problem with that...but ROME??? I dunnoo man..What are they 8 years apart?? I hate to say this but she may end up looking more like his mother than his love interest :ph34r: and from what I remember of the old storyline I think the N'ek is suppose to be a young spoiled brat while the p'ek is a tough soldier..hmm not sure how they're going to pull this one off but I'll still watch it regardless, I just wish they paired him with Pat instead, she would've suit the role a lot better.