Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
:loool: .. im curious.. in my whole life watching dramas.. i have never scene n'ek "R" p'ek lol.. has there been any? lol..

fun

Expired Sarnie
you and your imagination are running wild, that wont ever happpen
That would be a total twist in Thai lakorn history where nang ek rawr pra ek out of revenge. Ahahaha!

:loool: .. im curious.. in my whole life watching dramas.. i have never scene n'ek "R" p'ek lol.. has there been any? lol..
Mae Ai Sae Eun, Noon took advantage of Vee when he was drunk. He thought it was his girlfriend Gigi. Ahahaha!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg...count on the SB sisters to think dirty =]
LOL. you know i'm there! :D

That would be a total twist in Thai lakorn history where nang ek rawr pra ek out of revenge. Ahahaha!

Mae Ai Sae Eun, Noon took advantage of Vee when he was drunk. He thought it was his girlfriend Gigi. Ahahaha!
Oh yeahh... Noon did take advantage of Vee! forgot all about that! She had a baby too! haha.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I hated her character but in the end I end up pitying her. I was sad that the boy decided to become a monk.
lol. I didn't hate her character, just annoyed. Man I cried my eyes out in that lakorn so fricking sad!

Ooohhh..... Don't forget Ann's gonna be taking advantage of Krit in their upcoming lakorn! ekkk! Can't wait for it! ^_^

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
wahhh!! u guys talking about mae ai saeun right?...that was one of my faves of Noon lakorn....the ending was sad....

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hmmm i havent seen that lakorn yet.. but omg.. noon r's vee.. >_< .. wow..
Awee.. you should watch it when you get the chance. It's sooo sad!!! you'll be crying like a baby by the ending of the lakorn. :(

wahhh!! u guys talking about mae ai saeun right?...that was one of my faves of Noon lakorn....the ending was sad....
Mae Ai Saeun is one of my favorite Noon lakorn too... It was such a tear jerker!! The ending got to me. I think i was depressed for days after watching that lakorn. :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know we are so out of topic. LOL

Awee.. you should watch it when you get the chance. It's sooo sad!!! you'll be crying like a baby by the ending of the lakorn. :(

Mae Ai Saeun is one of my favorite Noon lakorn too... It was such a tear jerker!! The ending got to me. I think i was depressed for days after watching that lakorn. :lol:
Me three. A lot of people disliked it because of Noon's characters, but to me it was so different from all the other nang ek -> maybe that's the reason why I enjoyed the lakorn so much. The thing that got me crying when Noon said she was selfish and denied her background/family because she wanted fame and wealth to enhance her own benefit so that others will not look upon her but instead she drove her father to his death and that she was sorry. I swear I almost died there crying my eyes out. Well those weren't her exact words but somewhere along there.

Backt to Rome/Ann, so I'm guessing this won't start any time soon until the middle end of 2009.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

Me three. A lot of people disliked it because of Noon's characters, but to me it was so different from all the other nang ek -> maybe that's the reason why I enjoyed the lakorn so much. The thing that got me crying when Noon said she was selfish and denied her background/family because she wanted fame and wealth to enhance her own benefit so that others will not look upon her but instead she drove her father to his death and that she was sorry. I swear I almost died there crying my eyes out. Well those weren't her exact words but somewhere along there.

Backt to Rome/Ann, so I'm guessing this won't start any time soon until the middle end of 2009.
:lol: this lakorn won't air anytime soon! so we might as spam. haha. Oh gosh, Noon's character was a trip! She was stubborn, stupid, foolishly in love, & everything you can think of. lol. I hated how she treated her family.... man i wanted to slap her for it. haha. I wanna watch that lakorn again, but i know i'll probably cry my eyes out. :lol: sad lakorns will just break my heart... i need happy lakorns :D

saobomp

sarNie Adult

awwww the baby is too cute!

emo

sarNie Hatchling
A lot of people disliked it because of Noon's characters, but to me it was so different from all the other nang ek -> maybe that's the reason why I enjoyed the lakorn so much. The thing that got me crying when Noon said she was selfish and denied her background/family because she wanted fame and wealth to enhance her own benefit so that others will not look upon her but instead she drove her father to his death and that she was sorry. I swear I almost died there crying my eyes out. Well those weren't her exact words but somewhere along there.
:lol: this lakorn won't air anytime soon! so we might as spam. haha. Oh gosh, Noon's character was a trip! She was stubborn, stupid, foolishly in love, & everything you can think of. lol. I hated how she treated her family.... man i wanted to slap her for it. haha. I wanna watch that lakorn again, but i know i'll probably cry my eyes out. :lol: sad lakorns will just break my heart... i need happy lakorns :D
What drama are you guys talking about? Is it subbed? It sounds good. So she is not the typical female protagonist.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
haha i know noy is all about being dirty =P...

but yea, i havent watched any lakorns yet!! waiting for anne or kens to come out..i was gonna watch botan gleed sudtai, but i have no time, and i dont think its worth my effort haha, i'll save it for anne or ken =]

fun

Expired Sarnie
but yea, i havent watched any lakorns yet!! waiting for anne or kens to come out..i was gonna watch botan gleed sudtai, but i have no time, and i dont think its worth my effort haha, i'll save it for anne or ken =]
BGS is good. I like it. I am surprised there is a lot of humor in the lakorn. Ahahaha well just between Ah-joo(Aum) and Ah-yong(Aff).