Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
rome. rome. rome.

oh romeo romeo romeo.. wherefore art thou romeo..

lol.. gosh rome looks GOOD.. ANNE LOOKS FASINATING AS WELL..

I KNOW THEM TWO CAN PULL IT OFF..

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
ahhhh rome!!!!!!....i need to go on anony's thread on youtube to get updated...glad to see you all are still active..wish i was..=[

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow is it me or Rome has eyeliner on?

Most definitely wardrobe is a whole lot better than Andrew and Rita lakorn.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^really. i dont notice the age gap at all. romes mature looking for his age. i wouldnt have guess that hes only in his early 20s

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol I think they will look good together. And judging from the pictures it doesn't look that badd lol.
I'm excitedd for this! I hope it's like Manee Yard Fah lol.

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
'ermms.. It seems like he does! O___________________o Ewww, lolz. Anne looks old for Rome! -.-
you really hate anne, don't you? everytime you comment on her topic is always about her age. judging from the clip anne does not look years older than rome

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Nawww, I don't hate Ann. I'm a fan too but she just lookes old to me, I mean she has aged. Nothing wrong w/ my opinion even if I'm a fan.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't see the age gap as well b/w these two. Rome is so mature looking for his age and they don't like bad at all together. Rome and Ann, I can't wait to see this!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
Wow is it me or Rome has eyeliner on?

Most definitely wardrobe is a whole lot better than Andrew and Rita lakorn.
lol yeah i just hope rome can pull off this role Likit Eakmongkol played it very well even though he's not a hot looking actor he acts very well