Chaleuy Suk(Who & Who)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
we'll just have to wait and see later on...

you guys noticed that dom and ann's father was jintara's brother in the old version? hehe...
No is not the same man... the one played in the old version his name is ฐาปกรณ์ ดิษยนันท์ (Tapakorn Desyanan), he is in WWHJ as Bow's father.

Here is the first video of old Chaleuy Suk, you can see it's different person. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgodk2qoM4 (posted by Punmai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
is it just me or does anyone else find Rome's eye make-up (eye shadows) really really annoying
I think that is the reason I cannot get pass the first episode. Makeup artist- FIRED lol. Does it supposedly make him more manly? lol it ain't working. But I guess I will wait for the sub since it's very hard to get pass the first episode.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
i have seen jintara and likit's version here and there so i'm not sure what has been changed.

i thought everyone did good on their part -- dom was good as atisak .. i'm scared of him b/c of his firm look.

as for rome/anne, i'll let the rest of the episode define their characters for me, as in right now, i'm not totally convince --

anyway, here's the ost mv .. some spoiler (gosh, rome has a nice body) : http://www.youtube.c...h?v=cLehPhblizA
Love it, thanks for sharing...

Oh I'm not saying Dom isn't good playing as Attisak, but I was just thinking he would have been good as Jao Kwanfah instead of Go too.
In the old version, Jao Kwanfah has two brothers ... Go can be one of the brother, and it would have be better than him playing Jao Kwanfah. Just my opinion though... so we'll have to wait and see how each character play out and how good they will fit their characters.

And in case you guys didn't see it, I already posted up the OST in the BM... here is the link.

http://www.sarnworld...st-chaleuy-suk/
Thanks for sharing the song...Maya_Fantasy

scorpio3

sarNie Hatchling
i don't understand why people want remakes to be like the old version. if they want things to be the same, then why not just watch the old version. i like remakes because i think they're different interpretaions of the same story. but you have completely different talents working on it (writer, director, actors and so on) so i would be surprise if things come out the same. i never watch a remark of a series expecting everything to be the same.

take robert downey in the new sherlock holmes for instance. the way he portrayed the character very much deviates from the orignal character from the books and series and it did very well.

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
i agree with scorpio3. what's the point of remaking a lakorn if the remake version is exactly like the original version? it has to change around. the new version good by far

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
i cannot wait till tomorrow, i've seen episode 1, 3 times already am i nuts

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I was so off of my mind, didn't realize this lakorn is aired mon and tues...anyway, for those who watch this lakorn...how is today esp? can't wait to go home and watch...I have to wait to 10 tonight....so long to wait

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Rome has those bags under his eyes naturally...BUT I'm sure they accentuated them because his character is stressed out, worried, tired, tormented, etc. He's supposed to look tired, and he has accomplished just that. But that is not to say that he looks bad...he is sooooo good looking still, lol. Love the horse-caring scenes ;)

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
gotta say that love the brother and sister relationship between arissa, attiksa and anoon...

SophoryNNF

sarNie Egg
So far I watched first and 2nd episode. There are things I like and stuffs I don't.

But while waiting for it to air I looked around for the old version with Likit and Jintara. I found it and ... watched it. I can't say I loved it but it was ok for me. I thought it was a lagging a bit. The romance between them started too slow for me. And the pacing as well. But gotta say P' mam Jintara was really pretty back then. ( Actually she remains as such. ^-^ ) She pulled off her role very well. And Likit IS likit! so enough said.

As of this remake version. yup it's different but somehow I prefer this directing as its pacing is much faster. We get quick into the plot. Although we can already expect the outcome, you unwillingly have to see the rest. Me too, black underlined-eye Rome turned me off but I stayed put for P'Ann and Dome. The supposed to be amazing fencing scenes between Yothin and Attiksa got a :blink: from me but I just needed to fast forward it. Other than that. ALL CUTE !!! :lol: Victor ( Arnon ) is really charming. I too really like the brothership between the siblings. ( the apologize-dancing scene in 2nd episode ) was really heart-warming. I think I wouldn't mind a future Ann-Dome collaboration. Somehow I think they would fit. ( yea I also thought Alin would of fitted with Thua Piak in SSH ( if no Krou Cook ) so yup call me crazy ... ^_^ )

blobofcolour pretty much sums up my first impression of episode 1. so please see her page on Livejournal. http://blobofcolour.livejournal.com/24142.html

I guess I'll tune in for the following episodes. It's not as engaging as I expected it to be but .. while waiting for 365, I don't mind a words fights and few spots of shirtless body. :p ( although for the second shirtless scene with Yothin, they greased his body a bit too much ! They could of tone it down a bit or director could of ask him to lift stuffs instead ... it would of looked way more believable and sexier ... :wub: )

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
So far, I love it! And cannot wait to see the next ep. Anyone watch the preview for the next ep.? Gotta say, that prince...man, he got every women on there. Everyone pretty much fall for him.

And yes, that makeup on Rome have got to stop or lighten it up a bit. Come now, he's supposed to be a man! Maybe they should have him take off his shirt for often. :blush: That way, we don't be staring at those bags under his eyes. :D

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
^^these are me new obession im going nuts, as much as i enjoy the shirt coming off Rome but i must point out that he needs a TAN because his body is so pale like a zombie!