Challenge of Love (COMPLETE)

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Since Win and Kwan was most voted in the poll i had decided to pair them!..i've decided to change the supporting characters from mart and cherry to ken and aff..Since Win will be leaving for school and we won't see him much! i wanted to write a fanfic with him in it also..hehe..since we'll be missing him on screen!..=D

Challenge of Love
starring: WIN&KWAN, KEN&AFF

Summary

She’s stubborn and naïve. Her life was wonderful and happy until one particular incident happened. Going to the pub by force with her friends was something she always hates. While she was there she just kept drinking and drinking until her vision went blurr. All of a sudden she ended up in bed with someone she barely knew. Both of them started screaming at each other saying they want nothing to do with each other. They left their own separate ways until something happened. She was pregnant and he need to take responsibility…Coincidentally there is a couple that is desperate to have a baby. They decided to try adoption since the doctor said it was impossible for them to conceive. Many things​
will change and occur in these peoples life as they start to make their decisions.

i will start the first chapter on this soon!..​

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehehe oooo cant wait!!
i thought so too sarn..

T_T.. imma miss p'win when he leaves.. wahhhh...

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 1

“No!!...you guys are lying!!!..i don’t believe you guys!!!!....get out!!...get out!!!” screaming from the top of her lungs, she helplessly cried and screamed at everyone. Her heart hurted so much. There is nothing else that could replace what she’s lost. Lying helplessly on the hospital bed. Her fragile body and pale skin.

The door to her room creaked open. She didn’t look up but laid on her side on the cold hospital bed and starred out into the window. A pair of soft strong and warm hands was placed on her shoulders. Tears were welled up in her eyes. She couldn’t control herself anymore and cried uncontrollably.

“aff….hun, take a deep breathe and just let go. we can always try again. Don’t feel sad. Ok.” He slowly turned her around and lifted her shoulders. Leaving her sitting up with tears in her eyes. She was so weak she didn’t react at all. He hugged her soo tight she gasped for air. Trembling with tears she slowly spoke out.

Aff: why…why does this happen to me. tell me ken? (her sad and sorrow voice just broke his heart) all I want was a baby, OUR own baby. This shouldn’t have happened. (she cries more) Khun Mo said this one was suppose to be a success and that my body will be strong enough to hold the baby. Why…
Ken: shh..(calms aff down and slowly rubs her back as he held her..) I don’t’ know either Aff. But no matter what I still love you. With or without a baby in our life. I’ll always love you. You got that??..hmm?.
Aff: ok..*sniffs*..i love you ken. Im sorry for having such a week body that can’t even hold a child for you..
Ken: don’t say that. Maybe its just not time for us to welcome a new member into our lives. Lets give this time. (smiles at her and kiss her forehead)
Aff: (shows a weak smile) ok…(she hugged him tighter..)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doc: I don’t’ know why this happened. I can assure you her immune system and her body has gotten stronger. Maybe it was the medicine that Khun Aff has been taking that made her lose the child again. I don’t know what else to say Khun Ken. All I can suggest right now is that you two give it time. Don’t rush to have another child. Let Miss Aff’s body get stronger and probably with in a year you two should be able to conceive.
Ken: (looks up and took a deep breathe) ok, khun mo. Ill do as you say and try to just be here for Aff and guide her through so she’ll stop having these break downs. Its…its..totally dragging her down..(worried face)
Doc: I understand Khun ken. If there is anything else you need, please let me know. Ill do all I can.
Ken: thanks khun mo. You’ve done great….(shakes hands with the doc and left)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
“be careful..wait here and ill help you up to the house” Ken quickly ran to the trunk to grab some stuff then helped aff up to their home.

Aff: im fine ken..i can walk up myself…(slowly walked)
Ken: aff! You know your just barely recovering from a miscarriage. Its not good for you to start walking off the bat. Here…(pats at the wheel chair) now just sit down and ill get you to the house..
Aff: (she didn’t want to refuse her husbands help and sat down) kap khun ka…ken…(she placed her hand on his as he wheeled her home.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“how dare you! You are my daughter! Why do you have to bring such disgrace to me!!”
“disgrace?! Khun pa! have you even asked for my side of the story..your always soo busy listening to others that you never listen to me!!!”
*slap!!!*
“How dare you argue back!!!!! You bad child!!!!”
She held onto her cheek the sting brought tears to her eyes.
“how can you…pa…I always look up to you and loved you…I never done anything wrong…how can you not believe me your daughter but an outsider…”She cried and ran out of the house..leaving only her father and her step mother standing there…
“kwan!!!!! Get back here now!!!” angry at her for running away..but he..was also hurt at his daughters words…was she lying to him?...or did she really disgrace him like his wife told him?...he walked away angry…

“hmph!...thats what you get brat!...now your father thinks you’re a disgrace!..” the step mother walked away after kwans father ….​

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 2

Miserable Kwan, felt hurt and betrayed by her father. The one person who she always respect and look up to after her mother passed away. She was sad that eve her own father believes someone else besides his own blood. She never goes to the pub or go out at night with her friends..but tonight…she made herself go..to get rid of all the emotions and anger in her mind. While her friends were on the dance color dancing, Kwan decide to just sit back and watch. Taking a couple shots already made her feel weak and gone. Since she isn’t a drinker she was pretty much wasted for the night. As she sat their on the lounge seats there was another person sitting across from her half gone. Since his friends wasn’t ready to leave yet either a few of kwans friends and his friends got them a room for the night. They threw kwan on one bed and the guy on the bed across from her… while they went back to party some more…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waking up to a throbbing head was the most horrible feeling ever… while stirring in bed she felt kind of awkward. She felt nude under the sheets but then thought again it might just be her head cause she never sleeps nude..but she was convince something is wrong. She opened her eyes and realizes she wasn’t in her own bed…but in bed next to another bare skin body….

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!”..she grabbed the blanket, wrapped it up around her and screamed some more..covering her eyes though this time….She
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Craziest thing…he never wake up hearing a scream ever. Finally waking up he rubbed his head then opened his eyes to see what was going on..suddenly he was screaming with other person that is screaming….

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!” he jump up and grabbed the pillow to cover him up..then took the blanket from the other bed and wrap around him.

Kwan: you…you…(cried) you took advantage of me…(started to cry some more..)
Guy: hey…who took advantage of who..i didn’t do anything!..
Kwan: you bastard!...(started throwing the things around her at him)
Guy: (trying to dodge all the stuff..he was too slow for the last one though) ouch!...you!..how dare you! (rubbing his head)
Kwan: that’s what you get!..(cried and ran into the bathroom after she grabbed her clothes)
Guy: crazy girl!...(he got dress and quickly ran out…)

Kwan got dress and then walked out. Only to find the room empty. She started to cry more knowing her body was ruined. She felt really ashame and felt guilty that she was a disgrace to her father now. She quickly ran home to clean herself up.

Kwan dad: where did you go all night?!
Kwan: no where…(looks away and walk to her room)
Kwan dad: (still angry )
Step mom: (smiles) she probably went out to drink with her friends. Look at her she looks miserable!
Kwan dad: kwan! Tell me the truth now!
Kwan: (smiles) yes I did!..so what..im 23 years old stuck with a father who betrays a daughter and a step mother who has such poisonous viles that can kill someone…
Step mom: hey you! (screams)
Kwan dad: (calms her down) kwan don’t you dare speak to your mother like that.
Kwan: I will say what I want pa…im a woman now…and im moving out!(with that left)

Her step mom smiled evily but her father was sad by those words.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kwan decided to go to the temple with her friend. As she was finishing up they bumped into someone she didn’t want to see.

Guy: you!..
Kwan: what are you doing here!...you bastard!
Kwan friend: hey!..you were hanging out with us the other night. Boy you and kwan were wasted!..(laughs)
Kwan: fah! You know him!.
Fah: ofcourse..aren’t you Win Tawin one of mike’s friends..
Win: err yeah…(looks away) I gotta go…
Kwan: (she was mad and didn’t say anything)
Fah: whats wrong kwan. You seemed mad..(smiles) isn’t win cute!!..he’s cute and rich!!
Kwan..don’t talk about him!...(angrily) walks away….
Fah: whats up with her….

Later on at Fah’s place..since kwan is staying with her for now..

Fah: NO WAY!!!!!!!!...so he really did that!..omg!..kwan…aren’t you worried!...
Kwan: worried…about what..im more MAD!!!​

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I love it! Can't wait for more. Wow, Kwan is really in a though situation. I feel bad for her. I can't wait to see their development in the story. As for Ken and Aff, I feel terribly sad for both of them. I can sense the hurt of losing in Aff and Ken is such a sweet husband.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 3

Aff: ken…can I ask you something..(hesitates)
Ken: (smiles) ofcourse..anything!..go for it…
Aff: if I ask you to let us get a surrogate mother will you???...(scared of Ken’s reactions)
Ken: aff! Why would you all of a sudden say that!..(gets up)
Aff: (teary eyes) p’Ken…its..its not a bad idea..it will still be our baby. Its just that I wouldn’t be the one giving birth to it. Please consider it..
Ken: (mad) no aff!..i said no then no..we will wait and by the time you know it we will have our own…(softens up..walks over to Aff and hugg her) lets not talk about this ok…

They stayed there holding each other in their arms.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“mike!....who was that girl that always hangsout with Fah..”

Mike: (laughs) why you like her Win???...she’s very pretty isn’t she…her name is Kwan Usamanee. From a very rich family…(smiles)
Win: no way!..i don’t find her pretty at all. I was just wondering who she is cause she ended up in the same room with me the next morning after that night we went out!!
Mike: (guilty look) ohhh.. sorry Win…we had to leave you two together since you were both wasted…
Win: kwan…kwan usamanee…
Mike: don’t tell me you did something stupid!?!?(wide eyes)
Win: (hesitates) uhh No way!...
Mike: *sigh* I was going to say…if you did..you better have taken responsibility or your not a man….(laughs it off..leaving Win with a lost face..)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Month Later

Fah: kwan…*knocks* *knocks*..open the door. Are you ok?..
Kwan: im fine fah…im fine…
Fah: ok then…ill set the table…come out and eat…

Kwan sat on the floor of the bathroom. Both knees curled up to her chest and she hugged her knees tightly..tears storm out of her eyes…she turned away from the sink, refusing to take another look at the test results confirming that she was pregnant.

Fah: ohh about time you came out..the food is getting all cold..come here..come eat…
Kwan: sorry…I ..umm wasn’t feeling well….
Fah: kwan, are you alright..you look pale…
Kwan: nothing fah…just sick that’s all…(suddenly the smell of the food made her nauseaus)
Fah: you ok…(looks at kwan wierd)
Kwan: fah……(starts to cry) if I tell you something will you promise to still be my friend….(cries)
Fah: ofcourse! What is it..kwan…(went to sit by her..)
Kwan: im….im…with child Fah…im pregnant…(tears came out more..)
Fah: (shocked expression) wha..what..with who?!..kwan!...and..ofcourse you’ll always be my friend!...
Kwan: im scared Fah….im scared I don’t know what to do…..
Fah: (angry) tell me who that bastard is and ill show him!..ill make him take responsibility!
Kwan: I know exactly who should take responsibility! (tears falling down and her eyes full of anger ) Win Tawin! You won’t get away with this!
Fah: what! Win!...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
“WHAT!!” kwan was shocked..

Kwan dad: you will marry my friends son. They are a good family and I believe that your life will be well.
Step mom: (grins) that’s right kwan. They’re rich…
Kwan: I refuse to! I don’t even know who they are!...
Kwan dad: well I already agreed…..and that’s it!..
Kwan: I hate you pa!...(runs to her room)
-----------------
Win father: your going to marry my friends daughter. We believe it’s a very good idea.
Win mother: yes win..she’s a very cute girl…
Win: I don’t even know her!..what about Tana…I love Tana..
Win mother: only for now…once you marry you’ll forget about her. Besides I don’t like Tana..
Kwan and Win got married and was surprise they knew each other.. Kwan figure maybe it’s the best thing since she was pregnant with his child..Win…was clueless until Kwan told him…

Win: this is all your fault!
Kwan: me..you!...your the one ended up on my bed!....
Win: are you even sure your pregnant!..you don’t look a slight bit like your pregnant!
Kwan: (rubs her stomach)hey! You shouldn’t be saying that…you know that babies can hear what your saying. Besides im just two month and a half..you think ill be big yet…(snap back at Win)
Win: whatever…and your lucky to even have the name of being called my wife!...
Kwan: like I want to!.(was going to throw up)
Win: sure..(saw kwan gagging) hey! Don’t’ throw up on the floor….here….(put the trash can right in her face on time)

Poor Kwan was throwing up so much. Win kinda felt bad so he went to get her some water and helped her get into bed. Kwan was so tired she drifted off to sleep.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Servant: Khun kwan….khun win asked me to be your servant from now on..if you you need anything let me know..(smiles)
Kwan: (smiles) thank you, umm..what is your name..?
Servant: oh that’s right..you can just call me Keow….
Kwan: thank you keow….

“Keow!....who is that?!...”

Keow jumped from the yelling and turned to see who called her.

Keow: errr..khun Tana…..umm….(hesitates to speak) this is khun Win’s wife, khun Kwan..
Tana: *screams* liar!!....that slut is not Win’s wife!.....im his girlfriend! I am the only one to be his wife!....
Kwan: im sorry but if you’re here to just yell from place to place its best if you leave!...
Tana: you…you! How can you tell me to leave!..what did you do! Seduce my boyfriend! Huh!.....you crazy witch!..
Kwan: oohhh…(smiles) just because he married someone else and not his girlfriend, you. You don’t need to go all psychotic here….(chuckles)
Tana: slut!...(about to slap kwan)
Win: Tana!! What are you doing here!....
Tana: (acts all sweet and stuff) p’Win…umm…this crazy lady claims to be your wife….(holds onto his arm) and she told me to get out…im not happy at all. Who is she..
Win: ohh, umm..(hesitates) lets..lets go over here…ill explain everything….
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tana: win! How could you!..
Win: Tana, its not like that…I will marry you once I divorce her..only until after she gives birth..ok…listen to me please….(holds her hands)
Tana: (smiles) fine, only until she gives birth remember!...i won’t wait longer than that….
Win: sure….(they hug and she leaves…)

Win entered the bedroom and kwan was sitting there ready to snap back a few words…..

Kwan: ohh..finally got rid of your pysco girlfriend…(smiles)
Win: hey you, she’s my girlfriend and plus..at least she didn’t argue with you…
Kwan: liar…your gf lies in your face but you don’t see it..your just as blind as someone I know….(refers to her dad..made her mad)
Win: whatever…I love Tana and I promise to marry her after all of this…I just wish it would all end now!! (walks out )
Kwan: (starred at herself in the mirror and a few tears dropped) Ma…why does my life have to be like this….​

simplysweet

Simplysweet

Chapter 4

“Cherry…I don’t know…p’Ken would be mad if I bring this up..as much as I want to he just won’t….”

Cherry: let me talk to him Aff. You two deserve something good in your life..its been 3 years Aff..3 years..and just a few months ago another miscarriage from the first one in 3 years…ill talk to p’Ken..ok..
------------
“NO!”
Cherry: why ken! Why do this to Aff!. She wants a baby Ken. I know it sounds like she is desperate for a child but think about it….she is only your wife and a woman. All woman wants to have their own children when they marry.
Ken: I can’t Cherry…that’s worst than when Aff suggest to have a surrogate mother…
Cherry: (shocked) she…she suggest a surrogate mother….
Ken: yes….(looks down) I just want us to wait until the time is right and we will have our own miracle ok..
Cherry: well just think about what im suggesting with Aff….let me know what you two think…if you guys decide to go through with this..ill start searching..
Ken: thanks Cherry but I don’t think we will proceed with this once. Its just too risky….
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kwan: keow…could you please help me pick that up…thank you..
Keow: khun kwan…how many months are you….
Kwan: about 3 months now…(rubbing her little tummy)..i will be going to the doctors for check up in about a few days…
Keow: aww..thats nice..i wish I can have my own kids some day…I believe mother hood is the best thing ever…(starts fantasizing.)
Kwan: (giggles) your funny keow…(kwan touched her stomach and started thinking.)*sigh* eventually this motherhood will go away..soon enough…
Keow: what do you mean khun kwan…
Kwan: uhh nothing…

The hospital

Doc: sa wat dee kraup khun kwan.
Kwan: sa wat dee kah khun mo….umm its just me..
Doc: ohh…your husband didn’t come…
Kwan: he’s….uhhh working….
Doc: oh ok. .well lets get started with your check up and see how the baby is doing…

After Kwans check up she returned home. Win forgot to pick her up so kwan decided to walk since it doesn’t seem that far. While walking for too long kwans legs started to hurt..almost causing her to fall….

“Miss…are you ok…here let me help you” a nice young man came and caught kwan from falling in time…he was sweet and kind…
Kwan: thank you uh…
Guy: oh. Sorry im Mart. I work around here and happen to see you almost falling..
Kwan: oh. Its nothing. My husband was suppose to come pick me up from my check up at the hospital but he wasn’t able to. (rubbing her tummy)
Mart: (he noticed how she rubbed her stomach and knew she was pregnant) well, I think your husband is wrong for leaving his beautiful wife to walk such a long way especially when your with child..(smiles)
Kwan: ohh..how did you know…(smiles)
Mart: pediatrician…(smiles) I love kids…well..let me take you home.
Kwan: thank you..im Kwan..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win happened to be home right when Mart dropped off Kwan. After kwan walked into the house Win followed in behind her. He felt kind of jealous but hid it.

Win: not so fast!...if you are going to live here with me you better not bring around other guys!.
Kwan: (pulls her hand away from his grip..) Let go! your hurting me!...(rubs her wrist) besides I didn’t bring him home. He just happen to be kind enough to bring me home since someone forgot to pick me up at the doctors office!...
Win: (remembers and looks away) gosh!...its not like it was my fault…I was busy….
Tana: Win!...(looks at kwan and gives her a dirty look) and the boyfriend stealer!..
Kwan: watch what you say!...
Tana: why should i….you’ll be long gone soon…hurry up and have that baby of yours!..its not even Win’s! he told me everything!...(smirks)
Kwan: what….

Kwan was hurt. She didn’t care what Tana said to her but she was hurt that the real father of her child had the guts to even say he isn’t the father. She was mad and ran up the stairs…

Win: tana..you shouldn’t have said that!...
Tana: its fine..she deserves it…(smiles) ill see you tomorrow. Bye..(kissed win on the cheek and ran off.)

Kwan: so…you think its fine to go around telling everyone this isn’t your child..
Win: (snickers and laughs) …so what……if you can’t take it and want this to end sooner then go and abort the baby!..ill pay for everything and we’ll get a divorce right now! Just so I can free myself from you sooner!..your lucky my parents wanted me to marry you..either way I will still marry Tana.
Kwan: (sad to hear those words) is that so….who knows then..i just might….(she walked out for some air)
Win: (he starred in disbelief knowing he shouldn’t have said those words…)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kwan’s check up

Kwan figure its easier to go to Mart. Since he was a doctor for babies…also he doesn’t charge her for check up fees…

Mart: khun kwan…your pretty healthy. The baby is fine. In about 2 more months I should be able to give you the sonograms of your baby and we’ll be able to predict the gender.(smiles)
Kwan: thank you khun mo. But…(looks down)
Mart: what is it khun kwan…..
Kwan: I’ve been thinking…about…uh..my baby….(a tear fell.)
Mart: Khun kwan..are you ok..you know emotional isn’t good for the baby…
Kwan: I know…its just I’ve been thinking a lot lately….
Mart: oh…where is your husband..how come he never comes with you?...
Kwan: it’s a long story…maybe ill tell you next time…
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
“p’Mart!....” a beautiful voice called out..
Mart: what are you doing here?
Cherry: well I missed you…I went to visit Aff and Ken today..Aff looked miserable…
Mart: ohh..still sad over the loss huh…
Cherry: yeah…*ring..ring..ring..* hold on ok..
Mart: sure..

Cherry: yes p’Ken…oh..are you sure..you and Aff have decided….OK…(smiles)
Mart: what is it…
Cherry: well…you see I suggested something to them..(smiles)
Mart: oh no…don’t tell me you……….(confuse face) cherry…how could you…
Cherry: well I felt bad..the only thing I could help them is suggest…adoption..
Mart: yeah but you know that those children, there are some that are really ill..or some that will turn out bad and think of you as a stranger once they find out the truth…
Cherry: p’Mart..your a doctor yourself..why did you say that…aren’t you glad..that one couple is willing to accept a child that is parentless now…
Mart: (hesitates) i….i guess your right….
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win mom: kwan…are you ok?...how’s my future grandchild..(smiles)
Kwan: fine ma….
Win mom: where is win?...is he ever home?! (angry)
Kwan: ohh…he’s probably working late again..thats all…(smiles)
Win mom: ohh..your probably right…well its getting late..go rest kwan..you and the child must be tired…
Kwan: ok ma…good night…

It was midnight and Win finally came home..he walked in the room and saw kwan sleeping…somehow there was something that glowed on her face…he smiled a little and walked closer...he looked at her for awhile and then kwan stirred a little…her hands were now on her stomach..she kept slowly rubbing her stomach then stopped…Win laughed a little and was going to reach out to touch the stomach but held back..

Win: no….i can’t….this child and her means nothing to me…I love Tana….(he pulled back and went to take a shower….)​

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
awee.. i feel so sad. I just want to smack win right in the head! How could he be so heartless.. For gods sake's it's his own child. Shouldn't he at least care that much, even if he doesn't love Kwan. Arrgg what til when Kwan and your child are gone from your life. Maybe that's when you're feel a sense of regret and pityful for not taking care of her and tyou baby. I hope you suffer and I hope that Kwan doesn't put her child into adopation. She can still take care of her child by herself. Thanks for the wonderful update.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
aw, i feel bad for kwan. win makes me mad not wanting to take responsibility of the baby or kwan. i hope that kwan doesn't give up her child for adoption although aff and ken would love the child. i just hope that kwan and her child leaves after she gave birth and make win suffer not having her and the child with him because eventually before the baby is born, i am sure that win will start to fall for her. can't wait for more updates.

simplysweet

Simplysweet

Chapter 5

Lady: well this process will take awhile..you probably won’t be finding a baby that’s a new born unless your lucky and finds someone personally willing to give you their child after birth….
Aff: so that means if we want a new born its best to find someone and ask personally…
Lady: im sorry, I mean if you do want to adopt new borns…we can for sure adopt a new born to you. But you also have a choice if you want, you can find some..someone you like that your willing to adopt their child..you know like personally get to know the mother..
Ken: ohh..that does sound a lot better…(smiles)
Aff: yeah..(smiles) we’ll just look hard and find someone and we’ll let you know…thank you..
Lady: your welcome..see you again soon..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win: Keow, where is khun kwan?
Keow: uhh, she said she’s not feeling well so she will not be coming down for breakfast…(smiles) also..she probably has morning sickness khun win…but im sure it will go away soon since its almost 4 months now….(smiles)
Win: ohh…ok….(felt sort of bad for kwan) make her some soup….and be sure to give her some milk for her body …
Keow: yes khun win….
Win: im going now keow..(he left the house to work..)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Win!..so how’s the married life….” Smiles his friend..
Win: mike…don’t mention it…how would you feel not getting to marry the woman you love but someone else…
Mike: oh come on…Kwan is beautifull!..and…I heard you guys were expecting…good job!...
Win: (annoyed) stop it!..and besides..its not like I like her that’s why I touched her…it just happened to be a drunk night!..
Mike: ohhh….i guess…well all I know is..make sure you treat her good..she’s not that bad by the way..and plus I think she’s better than Tana..Tana is just a gold digger..
Win: you know your talking about my girlfriend right…
Mike: im just saying buddy..(backs away and smile) I didn’t it also..it just slipped out…
Win: sure mike….anyways…after she gives birth im divorcing her…
Mike: (shock!!) what!...dude are you crazy…that’s the worst thing ever!...how can you do that…even if you don’t love her, think of your child….

Win just looked out his window, and lost. How was he going to resolve all these issue and marry Tana..he himself knew its not right to leave kwan and his child…although. He does claim its not his child. While Win and mike was talking. Someone happen to heard..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kwan: keow…what is this….
Keow: ohh…(smiles) khun win told me to bring you some food and some milk before he left…
Kwan: ohh..
Keow: I bet khun win was worried about you when I said you we feeling sick….
Kwan: (smiled and felt happy that Win actually cared for her) ill be out for a few hours keow….
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kwan couldn’t stop crying all the way home..Those words she heard was painful. Now she realize how much Win hates her. All of a sudden after she was walking for soo long..she didn’t realize where she ended up. Slowly she figure she mine as well walked in and say hi to Mart.

Mart: kwan!..uhh khun kwan..what are you doing here?...there’s no check ups today…
Kwan: ohh..i umm..just somehow ended up outside and wanted to say hello..
“mart…who is this?....” (blank expression)
Mart: ohh..cherry. this is Kwan.. Kwan this is Cherry..She’s my girlfriend.
Kwan: (surprise) hi!..
Cherry: hello..you must be that patient mart kept telling me about..(giggles) are you excited with the baby…
Kwan: actually….I…..(hesitated to say it..) I was thinking on my way here and I’ve decided i…..want to adopt my baby....
Mart: kwan…you do realize what your doing right…
Kwan: I’ve thought about this (tears..) I can’t abort my baby, Mart….so I decided ill give it to a couple who will love my child..
Cherry: (her eyes instantly lit up) aff!. If…you don’t mind I can introduce you to a couple that is willing to accept this child…(smiles)
Kwan: (hesitate to respond back)umm….ok…
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------.
Cherry and Mart took Kwan to meet Aff and Ken….

Aff: if you don’t mind…may I ask you a couple questions? (smiles)
Kwan: uhh sure…
Aff: why…why are you willing to give up this child?
Kwan: (her expression sadded) because I do not want my child to grow up with just love from its mother…
Ken: what do you mean khun kwan….
Kwan: well…it’s a long story….(starts to tell the story from the beginning to them)

Mart:(after kwan told them everything he reached out to her)kwan….is that why your always coming for check ups by yourself…
Kwan: (looks down) yea..pretty much that’s it…he doesn’t love me…im just a pregnant stranger to him…
Aff: (felt bad for kwan) we’ll let you think about this Kwan…we are in no rush..we already have the adoption center to search for us too..so think about this..its important for you and your baby…also….to the father…
Kwan: (looked up at aff and cried) ill….i promise ill think about it…​

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for the wonderful update. This chapter just had me in tears for Kwan. Hopefully Win get his ass around or it'll be too late. But Kwan even though it's only going to be her taking care of her child, shouldn't this at least be enough...

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 6

5th Months…

Keow: khun win, will you be going with Kwan to her check ups..
Win: umm..i can’t go today. I have work to finish..
Keow: but khun win..you haven’t been to one check with khun kwan at all…
Kwan: (walked down the stairs) keow…its ok..i can go myself…im use to it..and besides I don’t need anyone’s girlfriend to come to the hospital and start looking for him….
Win: hey…Tana is not always looking for me…

“Win! Where are you…oh there you are…where are you going..ill go with you..”

Kwan: right…she doesn’t always look for you..cause she’s always with you already..
Win: don’t get jealous..Tana doesn’t always stay here…she just happen to just got here…
Tana: hey you…if you have somewhere to go than just go…don’t need to stand around there…(ugly face)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mart: your check up is fine. You just need to take more supplements for your body and the child ok…(smiles) umm also…kwan…
Kwan: (looks up at mart) yes…
Mart: umm..have you….you know made up your mind yet….
Kwan: ohh…*sigh* not yet…I will soon enough though..(smiles)
Mart: ok..well let me show you something…maybe after seeing this you will change your mind also..(laughs)
Kwan: (smiles weekly) sure…what is it..
Mart: remember you are now 5 months..we can check for the gender of your baby and…you can see it in the sonograms ….

After the nurse applied the gel on her stomach, Mart showed Kwan where the baby was…It was soo small and innocent. The sound of the heart beat just made kwan break down..she was crying and smiling..happy to hear her baby’s heart….

Mart: (smiles) ahhh…I see…kwan…
Kwan: (still crying but smiled and spoke) ye..yes..khun Mart…
Mart: congratulations….your having a girl…
Kwan: REALLY!....khun mart! (excited she hugged mart)
Mart: (blushes) uhh yes really…
Kwan: (moved away) oh sorry..im just very happy…(rubs her tummy)
Mart: now..go home and rest..and think about what your decision is..because im sure your daughter will love to stay by your side…(smiles)
Kwan: yes…thanks khun mart!...
Tana: win..i was wondering….(smiles)
Win: what is it tana?..(smiles) you know you can ask me anything..
Tana: well, I want to stay at your place for a few days…
Win: (blank expression) I don’t know if that’s a very good idea..Kwan will go crazy..
Tana: (gets mad) win!..does it really matter what she thinks!..your divorcing her soon anyways!...
Win: *sigh* ok..ok fine..you can but you’ll have to make sure not to cause any problems around the house..got it..my parents would be upset if they knew you’ll be staying there..
Tana: (smiles) of course…thank you!(hugs win)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“she can not stay here!”
Win: why not..she’s my girlfriend..the real Mrs. Tawin….
Tana: exactly…
Kwan: (upset) still!..she has no rights right now..im still your wife on paper and I have the say!...get out now!
Tana: I refuse!..this isn’t your house…what are you gonna do…wobble your way to kick me out…
Kwan: you!...(getting really upset) get out now!...Win!..how can you!..im your wife!..do you even consider my thoughts..my feelings..and my say!..
Win: yes..your my wife..but Tana is the one I love..she just needs a place to stay right now…she’ll be gone by next week anyways…
Kwan: you….how…how can you!
Tana: (smirks) if your done talking ill be going to my room to get some rest….(smiles) oh and win…come by my room before you go to sleep…
Win: uhh…sure..
Kwan: how…(her voice was soft and hurt) win..how can you do this….do you even see that im your wife and also human….(about to faint from all the commotions)
Keow: khun kwan!..(caught her and held her up) are you ok..let me take you to go rest…
Win: (tried to help) kwan!..uhh….ill help you up to the room..(hold her arm)
Kwan: let go of me! (pulled her arm away) go to your real wife..im no one to you…don’t worry win..(cries) ill be gone before you know it…keow lets go up now..

Win just stood there in the middle the empty living room…He couldn’t believe what was happening..he never expected his life to end up like this with two women in his lives.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Win: good night Tana..
Tana: win….stay here with me tonight!.im sure kwan doesn’t mind…
Win: tana..i can’t…you saw her earlier..she seemed mad already…(tries to get up)
Tana: (plays it off) win..you don’t think of my feelings..you got married without me knowing..and now your going to her..what about me..(fake cries) im nothing huh…ill leave then!...
Win: no! tana..im sorry..ill…ill stay here with you for a while longer..
Tana: (big smile) really!...oh thank you win!...(hugs him and smirked behind his back..)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kwan woke up and found the bed empty with just her…How did she know he was going to stay with that woman.

Kwan: *sigh* (looks down and rub her stomachs) im sorry you had to be conceived this way. (tears starts to welled up in the corner of her eyes.) my baby…I love you and im sorry you have a bad father..i don’t know what to do..maybe its best if I let khun Aff and Ken take care of you. With me you won’t be happy. You will only have mother, and no father..(as she cried quietly…something made her stop.something that touched her and start to make her change her mind of giving up the child..) you must not want me to leave you huh?...*thump*

Kwan’s eyes widen..then she smiled…the baby, her daughter. Softly kicked her stomach and made kwan smiled.. right then she knew her baby was listening to her words. Every words that she has spoken the baby heard. And with that little kick it was telling her not to give up. Her daughter is innocent and she should she thrown away to others.

Kwan: im sorry…(rubbs her stomach) I won’t speak of adoption again…(smiles) I love you, my daughter…​

Replies

Miss_Anynomous- Thanks so much for keeping up and reading!!..there's more coming! and a few tragic and sad scenes in the next chapters..=D

simplysweet

Simplysweet
Chapter 7

Ken: im glad you thought this through and decide to keep this child…
Aff: yes…I mean..i know I’ve been desperate for a child and also..im planning to adopt and take a child away from their parents too..but wit you.. I just feel like you’ll be a great mother! (smiles)
Kwan: thank you khun Aff and khun ken. I never realize how much I love my baby until she started to kick me..(giggles) it was wonderful..even without her father ill be just fine raising this child on my own…
Aff: im glad…if you ever…ever need anything let me and ken know…
Ken: better yet….more good news…we..might hold off on adoption…(smiles) we figure we will give it one more chance to see if we can conceive…
Aff: (smiles) before I was impatient and desperate because of my previous two miscarriage but this time I have hope…
Kwan: oh im soo happy for you two!..you two are good people..and im sure god will grant this wish to you!...(huggs Aff..)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When kwan got home she tried to just hurried off and walked away. She saw Tana and didn’t want to even exchange a word with her. But before she could sped off since the baby slowed her down, Tana spoke out…

Tana: why..if it isn’t the boyfriend stealer…(smiles) I wonder what you did to seduce my boyfriend into marrying you…and that baby (looks at kwans stomach) Win doesn’t even claim it as his…
Kwan: that’s enough, im tired and I don’t feel like having a conversation with anyone..
Tana: ohh..are you starting to feel hurt…well don’t be..soon enough after you have that baby Win will divorce you and then marry me..for sure you’ll be free in no time along with your father-less baby….

Kwan was furious with Tana. She felt a pain in her heart when Tana said her baby will be father-less. Kwan knew how it felt like to grow up with only one parent to really be there for you.

Kwan: (angry) I said stop it!....i don’t want to hear anymore!...get out now!...
Tana: why should i!. this isn’t your house!..this is Win’s…(smirks) you’re the one that needs to get out!! (she pushed kwan thinking that it wouldn’t be strong enough to knock her over) Win doesn’t love you but me!..you hear that!...
Kwan: (kwan fell to the ground by the stairs and felt a pain in her stomach) ahh!...help me!....somebody help me!!!...(starts to cry) help me!..please!!..my baby!....help my baby!!!!......

Tana stood there scared and shock when she suddenly saw all the blood on the floor under Kwan. She panicked and didn’t know what to do..Her eyes were wide open and her whole body was shaking…

Keow: khun kwan!!!..omg!!! (ran to kwan from up stairs..) omg! Khun kwan!..please be ok!..

By now Kwan was unconscious and she was starting to loose a lot of blood..Keow called the ambulance. Tana was so scard she couldn’t move..She didn’t know whether was more scared of being put in jail.or was she more scared that she might have killed an innocent life….
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mart: Is there an emergency patient today?...i saw Khun Mo rushed to see a patient..
Nurse: yes, a young lady about 23 years old I believe. It’s very sad..she’s pregnant somehow fell. (the nurse walks away)

Mart was curious. Since he worked in a small hospital there wasn’t a lot of emergency patients that would go there. But because it was the closest there was no choice but to send Kwan there since she was losing too much blood.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY, KEOW!..all right im coming right now….”

Win: (panting for air) keow! How is she?..
Keow: I don’t know yet khun win.
Win: how did this happen?!
Keow: (hesitates) well..uhh..i was upstairs cleaning..and all of a sudden I heard talking…as I went to go and see if it was khun kwan home…(looks on the ground) i..i just saw Tana push khun kwan and khun kwan was bleeding.
Win: (didn’t believe it) Tana would not do such a thing!..you must’ve saw by mistake..Tana wouldn’t do that….
Tana: win!..(running up to them) ummm….hows….hows…kwan?...
Win: I don’t’ know yet..they are still in the emergency room..Tana…what happened?...
Tana: (shock…hesitates to tell the story) uhh..me and kwan kind of argued a little…then….she..she walked up the stairs and..and she fell…
Keow: you pushed her!...liar….
Win: keow!. Stop it..Tana…are you telling me the truth….
Tana: uhh..(scared) yes…win, kah…believe me…(touches win’s hand..scared she might go to jail so she end up lying) i..i tried to help but kwan was already on the floor…
Keow: (hurt) I can’t believe your lying to khun win….
Tana: im not!...

The doctor walked out while they were quarreling. Win just walked away from Tana and Keow.

Win: khun mo, how is she. Khun Kwan is uh..my wife..
Doc: well….she lost a lot of blood I can tell you that…(looks down) we have to decide whether to save the mother or the child…and…(looks at Win seriously) that’s what I wanted to ask you. Since you are her husband.
Win: (shocked ) i…I don’t know…
Doc: you don’t have much time. The decision needs to be made now. We NEED to save one of their live’s and we are running out of time..

Win frozed and didn’t move at all. All those time being with Kwan while they been married he didn’t care for the child at all. But today was different, he wanted to save both Kwan and the baby’s life. This decision he choose will be a big impact in his life. He was stuck and didn’t know what to do. Was the woman he always resent and didn’t care about more important? Or is his unborn baby that he conceived with Kwan more important.

**I’ll be leaving a few character’s out for right now. Since I kind of want to just concentrate on Win and Kwan’s relationship from this point on. Especially after Win makes a decision on who he is saving.. I will still add a few characters along also though…thanks!**​