Channel 3 2012 Calendar

tinah

sarNie Coma
this year was a weird mixture but i like it cause its different. the concept is nice too. everyone look lovely

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I have to say EVERYONE looks really good in this years calendar. My only pet peeve is that Mario could have at least leaned in closer to Taew so it would balance out.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
everyone looks nice but gotta say that : weird concept, random people

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I love all of it, still wish they paired with the people they played with. Mark and Taew looks great together. Tie and Matt are so cute. Wow Mint N is really pretty, I thought she was Aum P. Nadech, Anne, and Aff is my favorite. Oh and I will love Grate without his shirt any day. Lol.
Rita is Gorgeous I miss her.
Thanks.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Omg por,Rome,ploy super hot. I though this year maybe will don't has couple I like in here,but it is have one yeah. Yard,noon,Rita and mint they are in the water very cool like this one too,but will not save this.damn I only see some of the behind scene in this calendar,I think this will not have this a lot in here. Very surprise to see Rome,por and ploy in here.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like all of the years of Ch3 calendar things changes when a new one comes out but
I think 2012 represent a good meaning to it 'Love and Caring' :grouphug: :flowers:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg por,Rome,ploy super hot. I though this year maybe will don't has couple I like in here,but it is have one yeah. Yard,noon,Rita and mint they are in the water very cool like this one too,but will not save this.damn I only see some of the behind scene in this calendar,I think this will not have this a lot in here. Very surprise to see Rome,por and ploy in here.
indeed I love the 3 of them too :thumbsup: somehow I wish to see Por,Rome,Ploy working
together in the same lakorn make Por/Rome compete each other to get Ploy
I remember they were competing to get Benz in dao jarut fah now would like to see them
in those genre that time Por wasn't the pra'ek they can do a switch, what it'll be like
if Rome switch roles from Mr Nice Man to a Mr Rai

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
indeed I love the 3 of them too :thumbsup: somehow I wish to see Por,Rome,Ploy working
together in the same lakorn make Por/Rome compete each other to get Ploy
I remember they were competing to get Benz in dao jarut fah now would like to see them
in those genre that time Por wasn't the pra'ek they can do a switch, what it'll be like
if Rome switch roles from Mr Nice Man to a Mr Rai
That be great if this happen. I wanna see a lakorn that have all my fav couple in there if this happen. If this happen for real this must be the wonderful day for me.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I like this year calendar, its different. After looking at this calendar, I would like to see Mark pair with Taew, Pope w/Namfon, Boy w/Susie, Louis w/Jaja! Thanks for sharing.

Aww, glad to see Matt with Tye!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I like this year calendar, its different. After looking at this calendar, I would like to see Mark pair with Taew, Pope w/Namfon, Boy w/Susie, Louis w/Jaja! Thanks for sharing.

Aww, glad to see Matt with Tye!
Prisna I am so interested to see those new pair U listed
I love the way Numfon call 'P'Pope' it sounded so lovingly warm :kiss2:

Asy

sarNie Immature
My most favorite one is Mark, Taew and Mario. But why Taew so close to Mark haha but they still look good. Narak maak! :wub:

Those 4 young actresses Mew, Yaya, Mint and Kim they are gorgeous, like angels.

Anne Thongprasom looks so young. Wow, she's touching Nadech hair chest. :p :p :p

Aum, Cherry and Ken are extremely happy. :D

And Por, wow he is landing his cheek on Ploy chest. :lol2:

Overall they all look good for me except for Great, Chompoo, Art and who's that guy? I'm 'happy' to see Great shirtless *perv me* but that pose seriously awkward. Chompoo doesn't look good at all.