Chaotic Love

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
The Unfortunates is going to end in a couple more chapters. And I was thinking about this one for quite some time now---it's going to be more on the comedy side.

Also I'll be gone for a month to be with my grandmother, uncle, and cousins....so this will get me some time to write possibly, since there won't be any internet at my grandmother's home--unless I can find some. I'll try to finish up The Unfortunates before I leave and maybe start on this one. Oh yeah, I'm leaving this Friday or Saturday.

TITLE: Chaotic Love
MAIN CHARACTERS: Namfon & Rome
RATED: PG to PG-13 ^^

POSTER:

For now it's a chart...hopefully you can follow it lol

and descriptions of them all

Katerine

Butterfly123
liking this already :wub: wish Rome and Namfon will star together soon :p

hope you have fun with your grandmother

fun

Expired Sarnie
ahhh so much is going on already. the unfortunates is going to end soon :(

everyone is just helping everyone with their love difficulties huh lol... this is going to be a lot heart breaking in here... so many drama too lol

transcend89

sarNie Adult
omg i think i have a headache...how will i be able to keep up with all this chaotic love how will you...wow how will you end the unfortunates i feel that could go on for awhile but it would be better to finish that off before this...what a mess this one will become have fun with your grandma, uncles and cousins

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
lol i know...but some of the people like the parents will be minor characters compared to the others :D

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ah, my eyes hurts from staring at the screen for so long! Lol. So many casts. This is going to one heck of a chaotic love story! I love most of the casts! Lots of my favorite! Hope Namfon&Rome pair up one day!

The Unfortunates is coming to and end already...didn't expect it to end so fast...can't wait what the outcome of it'll be.

RR is going to be gone for a month...so long...sure will miss you around the FF thread! Have fun visiting your grandma and relatives!

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
The poster looks awsome! Namfon in the boxing gloves, making me wanna watch Mae Hua Lumpong again. Lol. And I'm drooling over Rome now again :drool: like I've been all day everytime when I look at my cell wallie. Heehee!

metiwan

sarNie Hatchling
totally understand why you call it chaotic love.....love the storyline, hope you will update the first chapter soon...