cheap electronic device...ipod and more

annea

sarNie Adult
i came this forum...and it has like cheap price for phone and ipods and stuff...i was wondering if anyone has come across it b4....heres the link below....do u guys think its trust worthy? i mena the price is nice but i dunno if i can trust them...wonder where are they located at...i didnt email them...i wonder if they are working for a company or something..

http://forum.discoverythailand.com/showthread.php?p=2384

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
Anything that is posted on a forum like that .. its highly that its a scam. I wouldn't trust ordering from that unless they have their own website and computer name that you can search on the business bureau if its legit.

annea

sarNie Adult
im wondering if the prices of like ipod nd laptops are cheaper in plce like thailand....anyone have an idea? or is it just about the same price as here in the US.

noungning

Heartless
^ it's about the same price if you are in for brand name items. u can get the no brand ipod look a likes and laptops that are sorta okay for cheap lol

annea

sarNie Adult
thanks for the help everyone....i thought bout buying laptops and stuff when i go to thailand, but i guess i should just buy it here since they are like the same price...hehe