Cheer & Veer pairing up

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Cheer and Ver might get chooesing to play the leading role in "Paraktipichitrak"............because Veer is becoming every popular from his lakorn with Pancake.....(New from Cheerclub.net)

yui15

sarNie Elites
Via is getting really popular. I'm glad. Can't wait to see him more and more. Cheer is okay. I would rather see him with Pancake, but he can't act with her always lol. :wub:

wunh

sarNie Hatchling
yui15 said:
Via is getting really popular. I'm glad. Can't wait to see him more and more. Cheer is okay. I would rather see him with Pancake, but he can't act with her always lol. :wub:
[post="155277"][/post]​
Aww...You're like speaking my mind right here. ;)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
It been comfirm that Cheer & Veer will be in this lakorn and Win Tawin will also be in this lakorn too.

moilee

sarNie Adult
I know...the new cute/hot actors in these generation are Stefan, Veer, and Nam. I hope to see Veer and Nam act with Kob some days.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
umm dont like cheer much why cant weir get with kwan or pancake again i doubt it cheer likes him she probably happy to get with him 555+ she was so dorky at 7 see concert about it lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Win role in this lakorn is a Prince...He an engage to Cheer....Cheer said her role is like her role in "oun ai ruk." Don't know what Veer role is yet...

Credit to: Thai Drama fan

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i'm glad to see cheer more lakorns.. but i'm not fond of veer.. BUT i dislike him pairing up with pancake. LOL never like pancake... =/