Cheese in the Trap

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!

The drama is based on a web-toon about Hong Sul and her senior name Yoo Jung. Hong Sul is a regular girl who is thoughtful and sturdy

----Dramabeans

Main Cast
Park Hae Jin- Yoo Jung
Kim Go EUn- Hong Seol 
Seo Kang Joon- Baek In-Ho
Lee Sung Kyung- Baek In Ha
Nam Joo-Hyuk- Kwon Eun-Taek
Park Min-JI- Jang Bo-Ra

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Honesty I am starting to like this drama quite a bit however I'm not really fond of Yoo Jung. From the first episode and the second I can see that he has a very cold personality that lack any emotion and ya'll I do like these kinds of roles for some of mine male leads but this character is like unbearable. He has no sense of guilt for some of the things he's witness and doesn't find the need to do anything when he clearly knows its wrong. And I do understand that he doesn't have too but its absurd, he watches his childhood friend get beat up and doesn't do anything about it, he shows no sign of fear or guilt that he could of prevent it. He doesn't stop the annoying obsessive girl that has a crush on him from harassing the Hong Seol. 

Although in ep 1 he did help figure out the person who got into Seol's student account and changed her schedule...it stills doesn't make me like him. 

I find that In-Ho has every right to be mad at Yoo Jung. Somehow his character was supposed to be really cold also but seeing him in the past two episode he seems more like a warm character. He fights back his battles and sometime gets involve in unnecessarily situations but he seems to care. 

As for Seol I like her character, its kinda different in a way. And this drama, I give it a 6 out of 10. I hoping for some kind of reason Yoo Jung would act like the way he does and have some major character development. I hate how they have him frown so much in this drama. Although I do like the scene when he had a moment with the little ant on his hands, it was a nice moment, it showed a calmer side to him so hopefully hopefully hopefully....Yoo Jung character becomes more likable.  

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I think the drama is getting better each time. I really like how they tend to solve the problem between them both within the episode at least 80% of the time. 
It's funny how far Yoo Jung and Seol has come as a couple. They were such an awkward couple in the beginning but I love how they're warming up to each other. I don't have second guy syndrome but I do Baek In-ho. I want him and Seol to be friends but our jealous pra'ek says no. LOL I can't wait for tomorrow's episode...and then it's back to waiting again.

Yoo Jung is just another one of your pra'ek who has been hurt or somewhat neglected as a child even though he got everything. lol At least that's what the drama is showing so far. I'm sure there's more to the story than what's been told so far. I wonder if Seol and Yoo Jung are going to break up at least some time later in the drama or will they stick together to the end. Hmm. 

I think they're all doing well portraying their characters. Go Eun isn't your typical or pretty nang'ake but I think she's pretty the more you keep watching her. Her acting does her justice for sure. Hae-jin is a such a cutie. I love it when it smiles. Hehhe. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So glad there's a thread for this. I've been enjoying this show a lot. At first Yoo Jung made no sense, but as we see more of him we start to understand things. Hong Seol is a good counter part to YJ. She's so right for this role. They make a cute awkward couple lol

Can't wait for next week.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Well, it's devil meets the angel with a twist. Yoo Jung is someone who's straightforward with his emotions Seol is definitely a shy one.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
The wait is killing me... next week should hurry up.

P.s. the back hug he gave her was so lovely....

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Ughh. Monday just can't come any faster. I need more of JungxSeol but mostly my Yoo Jung. lol I can't wait to see their "I miss you so much" hug and the "cozy" bed scene. They are just too cute! 

cecilia

Staff member
I watch mv of this drama ... looks good but reading all you ladies' reviews made me hesitate. I really like the OST so I'll wait until the whole series end to begin it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAVL3NMLvM4

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Oh this drama is a mess! I feel so bad for PHJ. I feel cheated lol i will just start reading the webtoon to get the real story behind Yoojung and Hong Seol, instead of watching a Baek Inho-centric drama.