Chen Vang

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
i saw chen at fresno new year and he is such a conceited fag! excuse me for being too agressive but CHEN NEEDS TO GET OUT OF THE STATES!

leek18

sarNie Adult
he is so :blink: i don't like him. yeah, i see him at fresno. he think he cool! but i'm more better than him!

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
i think he okay..........don't really like his attitude but....i saw him at the fresno new year and take picha with him..........juss because i want a collection of all the hmong peeps star..............

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
i think he okay..........don't really like his attitude but....i saw him at the fresno new year and take picha with him..........juss because i want a collection of all the hmong peeps star..............

hahh!! same as me....the big reason is because we just wanna collect all of those popular star!
lolzz........so we could be more conceited and spread out the world for some that dont know and still want to hear......lol......some might just be....ignore......curious.....

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
sorry for all of his fans but i hate that hmong guy...gosh i just hate his looks! sorry for those who like him!

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
I don't like his actual smile in the pictures .. it's so fake and his lips look so dry, he looks too tan to be Hmong. kinda like a nplog guy.. no offense..

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
this guy chen vang is so fucken gay...he came to milwaukee a year ago when he and my sister met eachother. try to bust a move on my wife when she told him...she's already married and then i had to go over and tell this retarted ass myself the same thing and he goes on like he doesn't know what's going on or doesn't hear me. you know i'm am not saying this because i'm jealous of his so-called hmong star status but what i really meant to say here is that for a guy his age and to have such a lack of respect for someone he doesn't know. the next time...it's gonna be a fist coming for doing stupid things.