Chinese 12 Animals Movie

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
I am looking for a hmong dubbed version of the chinese movie about the 12 zodiac animals. It is very old but my favorite movie of all time. Does anyone know where I can look for it? Does anyone have a copy that I can buy from?

It's about a princess who goes in search of the 12 animals to defeat an evil monster or something of that sort. She has a very cute but mute buddha prince with her all the time.

Please, please, please let me know where I can get a copy

Thanks

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I have that movie, but I don't know how to upload it. It's very old now and I still enjoy watching it. Did you ask anyone from youtube that uploads hmong dubb movies like 0swtlilannie0, 00starryxing00, etc... if they have that movie.

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
I have that movie, but I don't know how to upload it. It's very old now and I still enjoy watching it. Did you ask anyone from youtube that uploads hmong dubb movies like 0swtlilannie0, 00starryxing00, etc... if they have that movie.
I searched all over youtube from it and no one has it uploaded. I am trying to get it as a surprise for my brother. His birthday is coming up in July. Could I buy it from you?

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
Mines in VHS...but I can record it into DVD if you perfer. Hit me up if you want to buy a copy.
For sure. Let me know how much you want for it. You can call me 651-399-2381 or e-mail mailee0515@yahoo.com and I'll provide you with a shipping address. Thanks a lot!

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
have u tried yt yet?
i'm pretty sure they might have it under "12 tug/s tsiaj" or "Kaum Ob tug/s Tsiaj"
both title means same thing
just one have the # and other have the word

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
have u tried yt yet?
i'm pretty sure they might have it under "12 tug/s tsiaj" or "Kaum Ob tug/s Tsiaj"
both title means same thing
just one have the # and other have the word

Yes, i have tried YT and googled it everywhere. This is an old one so it is very difficult to find.

Khikarugal

sarNie Egg
OMG I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! I WANNA WATCH THE HMONG DUBBED!! WHERE I CAN WATCH IT ONLINE PLEASE? :D

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
man, i was just thinking about this movie today too. I love this movie. If someone is going to upload it, please do and tell us too. I really want to see this movie. thanks

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
i got the hmong dubb in vsh....buh sorry guys dnt have the program to convert onto my pc....when i do buy one....ill try to upload if anyone still wants to watch it.... that program cost alot...and i dnt have a job now...so it'll be a long waite...sorry.......

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
i have that movie in vhs. i can covert it to dvd and then upload it..but the problem is, im not at home where the movie is. lols. so i cant guarantee anything..sorries.