Chol Apichart

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
OMG>>>>that is him..if i were to see him in some modern movie i would not have notice that it was him..he looks way better with his armor stuff like Thookatha says..he kinda looks gay like that..sowwie to say..! But damn i thought he was hot in Glot pit jed See.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
geesh that's him? omg if i see him in modern, i wouldn't notice him at all. i found him in gpjs very attractive looking and cute :wub: but not modern picture...:huh: maybe he looks different because of his haircolor...he better sticks with dark colors like the one in gpjs. :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
His hair is still black lol..just for the album picture he had to lighten it a bit...But yea he was in Oak Toranee...Don't you guys remember lol

Vanida

Save World Save Life
he still hot :wub: i wonder if he going to have another boran lakorn soon! :)

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
I don't think he's going to be in anymore lakornpuenbarn...I wish he was though...
[post="34469"][/post]​
aww that suck then i think he only act in one boran glot pet jet see -_- well at least he is a singer :lol:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Vanida said:
aww that suck then i think he only act in one boran glot pet jet see -_- well at least he is a singer :lol:
[post="34506"][/post]​
totally agree! also he still exists. LOL

Vanida

Save World Save Life
kitkat said:
does he has any girlfriends, rumors, stuff like that..so has he?
[post="35027"][/post]​

better not or else i'll kill him :lol: 555 hey u know that girl on his vcd taht sing with him shes not even pretty she look like those playboy face looking

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Captainlover said:
he is not bad looking. he look better on the second pic though.
[post="35121"][/post]​

yea he looks handsome and cute well now his like what around 27-28 years old :loool: anyone got his cd or vcd yet?

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i wish i have his album but i preordered something else...it's like overly 100...maybe in december i might order this one..i don't know yet. LOL see how my schedule goes...you know hang out with friends and need those money to spend. LOL

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I have his VCD and Cd...A long time now to lol..But anyways yea..The girl that he sings with used to be in lakornpuenbarn also...She was on of the sisters in Nang 12 and she was also in Gaew Nah Mah (Chaiya Version)....But yea..He can't sing with those girls you listed anyways because there not in the same production...I don't like any of those girls you listed anyways lol...But yea...The girl he sings with..Mangpor...I really don't like her..She's so annoying and she's like I know i'm pretty when she's not...Whatever lol...

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
I have his VCD and Cd...A long time now to lol..But anyways yea..The girl that he sings with used to be in lakornpuenbarn also...She was on of the sisters in Nang 12 and she was also in Gaew Nah Mah (Chaiya Version)....But yea..He can't sing with those girls you listed anyways because there not in the same production...I don't like any of those girls you listed anyways lol...But yea...The girl he sings with..Mangpor...I really don't like her..She's so annoying and she's like I know i'm pretty when she's not...Whatever lol...
[post="35189"][/post]​

C4 shes kind of sluty and boontan i love her and Air too fon is ok but this girl with him i don't like her at all

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't you remember who she is? But anyways Chol is better off singing by himself..I don't know why they put him and her together when she's always been singing with that other dude in the production...