Chom Tarng Seur Paen(UMA 99)

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww too bad its only 20 mins! i like the ending theme.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh la la, ace is so handsome, so hot :drool: i wonder why he's never the p'ek? he's better than a lot of p'eks

thea

sarNie Hatchling
oh la la, ace is so handsome, so hot :drool: i wonder why he's never the p'ek? he's better than a lot of p'eks

lol he was p'ek before he played in a lakorn w/ cherry...where he had some sort of power like a sixth sense or reading mind or something...and he ended up helping cherry figure out who murdered her brother. it was a good lakorn...he had long hair in there. that bout the only lakorn i saw him play in a p'ek role.

fanny

sarNie Adult
lol he was p'ek before he played in a lakorn w/ cherry...where he had some sort of power like a sixth sense or reading mind or something...and he ended up helping cherry figure out who murdered her brother. it was a good lakorn...he had long hair in there. that bout the only lakorn i saw him play in a p'ek role.
he was p'ek in that lakorn i thought Au and cherry's sister Pupae. correct me if i'm wrong i remember watching that lakorn there are two couples.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
This lakorn is long. I was checking on it and it hasn't end. well, ace played as the main lead with joy rinlanee. I forgot the title but yea, he was the main prah eg in that lakorn. I like the lakorn and also the song in the lakorn at the end when he and joy got together.

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I think the na'eke is pretty
Nott doesn't match her, I woud very much preferred Ace.
Ace's cute!
Nott doesn't look like a p'eke type and in here, he looks like he gain some weight

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
I don't find the n'ek pretty. She looks average imo. And her character is so friggen annoying! She makes everything harder by being so persistently argumentative for no apparent reason. She needs to have a say in everything that happens and chucks a fit when things dont go her way. WTF? The nang ek needs to learn to shut up sometimes. -_-

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
love Ess and Jern couple in here, they are super cute! the ending was hella cute! especially Ess and Jern couple were so so cute! want to see them pair up again :D