Chom Tarng Seur Paen(UMA 99)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know ACE look so much better than NOTT that why I don't really want to watch this ! BOW is too cute but praek not good looking for me!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep agree Ace look much cutier than Knot. i will watch this for Ace and Jern, like both of them.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm watching for BOW, ACE, JAJA. Jern is okay not fond of her yet but she will grow on me. I wished JAJA&ACE go together instead!

tinah

sarNie Coma
im watching it for jaja and ace!..bow as well cuz shes cute and i wanan see how her acting is for her first lakorn

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
has jern play in any lakorn before? I thought she looks like the girl who play as areeya with ploy and som in the lakorn "i love you" where ploy gets go kosin and som gets the other guy while areeya ends up getting go kosin's friend (the tall dude). I want to see this lakorn. too bad that jaja is going to play the nang rai. She's too cute to be a nang rai. Anyways waiting for this lakorn, want to see the pairings.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Jern play in the la korn "wo ai nee(i love you)" as Areeya that get with Pok. she also play in namfon+art la korn mae hua lum pong, tye+jeanie la korn yod ka tun yu...the indian boran suriyun juntra with tom. she's cute.

tinah

sarNie Coma
airing next week on the 15th

jaja look so pretty. too cute to be a n'rai. bow kinda look like pat n.

credit to www.gmember.com