Chompoo Araya (L'OFFICIEL vol. 2 no. 14 April 2013)

darvil

sarNie Adult
off topic:

So I went to have a meeting with a friend at her office with another friend.  So we were talking random stuff and she was like.. oh you are into thai music and tv series right?  Do you know chompoo?  We got her to be on the magazine.  I was like yea I'm familiar with her but haven't been paying too much attention since I've been busy.  She showed me the magazine cover.  Then I told her, umm somebody in AF will probably post the magazine scan.  And so here it is. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Love the two covers! My favorite is the second one though. :wub: She looks too weird on the first cover, but she still looks good. Plus the first one is classy while the second one is so cute and more casual-like. She's really adorable in on the second cover. xD The two dresses are really not my style (I do really like the second dress though), but they are still very nice!

Darvil said:
off topic:

So I went to have a meeting with a friend at her office with another friend.  So we were talking random stuff and she was like.. oh you are into thai music and tv series right?  Do you know chompoo?  We got her to be on the magazine.  I was like yea I'm familiar with her but haven't been paying too much attention since I've been busy.  She showed me the magazine cover.  Then I told her, umm somebody in AF will probably post the magazine scan.  And so here it is. 

:lol2: That's so cool!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Urgh, she kind of looks like Woosen on the red cover, close up. A little bit prettier than Woosen, though. Chompoo defintely can pull off the red lipstick look. The dresses are gorgeous!