Chompoo Araya & Tangmoe Pataratida

mailee0515

sarNie Egg

Kua Namsaeng ''Bogossthai''
Seriously, Araya is a really beautiful girl but lately her photoshoots have been show casing her looking so deglamorized and the photos look really slutty. Don't get me wrong, I am a big Araya fan but she seriously need to re-analyze the magazine she is shooting for. It doesn't send out a good message to her young fans. She doesn't need to prove that she is sexy by striking those poses and putting on so much make-up.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Dang, this shoot is crazy. Tangmoe looks okay but Aray doesn't look good in here at all. Also their pose is weird especially the one where the guy has his hand on Tangmoe's thigh. That one looks really weird. This is not a good photoshoot. Sorry to say this but this shoot does makes them look slutty.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

araya looks like a dude in this.

whoa.... :blink: ... look at his hand placement! all up IN her thigh... :lol:

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
Dang, this shoot is crazy. Tangmoe looks okay but Aray doesn't look good in here at all. Also their pose is weird especially the one where the guy has his hand on Tangmoe's thigh. That one looks really weird. This is not a good photoshoot. Sorry to say this but this shoot does makes them look slutty.
I think that was the point

cecilia

Staff member
i got the wrong impression on the cover.
it make them look like a lesbian couple ..

anyway, they took alot more worst and open picture than this.
this one makes no difference either. they are still pretty in here just give out the wrong signal for me.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
hey the guy look familiar...he look like John who's in the lakorn with Noon S. and Rome than Tye and Noon S. again????

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg...moe kinda scared me a lilo on the first pix..her eyes is too dark...but anywaze..those are very preety n beautiful pix..

akinoyume

sarNie Hatchling
they're both so thin!
btw, it looks like those guys have on blush. lol.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whoa.. **coughcough** they both are lovely galz.. but hmm o_O ... no .. T_T .. im so disappointed ... i like them 2 too .. n omg.,. that guy's hand is .. eeekk..@_@ ..