Chompoo Araya

Kina

Dubsteppin'
omg, they made her look like a life sized doll....and she does look like it too! this is a very creative shoot. i like it a lot.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
holy ! hahaaha those dolls looks so freakin scary. so when she tries to looks like them, its worst! ahhh! x[ i dont' know why she's so obsessed with them. i heard theyre quite expensive too.

Rakniran

omg she looked actually just like a DOLL
scarey horror doll movie

Oh my!!!

holy ! hahaaha those dolls looks so freakin scary. so when she tries to looks like them, its worst! ahhh! x[ i dont' know why she's so obsessed with them. i heard theyre quite expensive too.
araya collects these dolls right? she's always receiving them as gifts from co-workers and stuff...and she displays them on her dressing table as well...lol... i've never seen these dolls other than with araya...are the dolls unique to Thailand or are they sold internationally? but the dolls are kind of creepy...lol...what are the dolls called?

araya's stockings are nice, by the way...

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
credits yimsiam

Choompo, looks like a freak and fake plastic to me, She looks way better when she first enter the entertainment industry but now it's all plastic face, especially her nose and face, and she is try hard to be sexy which does not work, it's only my opinion ok, don't bite me if u r her fan, I think she's got her nose done, Same as Tata young, they looks nice as the way their r because they r mix but they r not satisfied, always want to fix nose or face or boobs to make themselves look sexy....

ChenrukNote

Goddess
araya collects these dolls right? she's always receiving them as gifts from co-workers and stuff...and she displays them on her dressing table as well...lol... i've never seen these dolls other than with araya...are the dolls unique to Thailand or are they sold internationally? but the dolls are kind of creepy...lol...what are the dolls called?

araya's stockings are nice, by the way...
Tangmo has these dolls too lol.

Choompo, looks like a freak and fake plastic to me, She looks way better when she first enter the entertainment industry but now it's all plastic face, especially her nose and face, and she is try hard to be sexy which does not work, it's only my opinion ok, don't bite me if u r her fan, I think she's got her nose done, Same as Tata young, they looks nice as the way their r because they r mix but they r not satisfied, always want to fix nose or face or boobs to make themselves look sexy....
i think araya only had breast enhancements, but i doubt she did anything to her face...her face looks pretty much the same now as when she first entered the industry...although back then, she was extremely thin, and now, she's added some weight so her face has changed accordingly...i think she looks better now than when she first entered the industry actually...:)

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
haha i think they're sold internationally and she did mention that her and tang mo are competing about who has the most. haha but whatever they are.. i wouldn't want one O.O

haha i think they're sold internationally and she did mention that her and tang mo are competing about who has the most. haha but whatever they are.. i wouldn't want one O.O
if they are sold internationally, i've never come across them...lol...

but they are creepy; imagine lining them up on your vanity table or whatever and waking up in the middle of the night to find a row of them staring back at you...lol...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
These pictures are not her best but she does look pretty in the second picture with pink hair. Her eyes really stand out in that picture and it's really pretty but her dolls gotta go. Sorry to say this but those dolls are so ugly and creepy looking.

Susie

sarNie Adult
yes araya,aff,&paula taylor r all natural pretty. yeah those dolls r known internationally.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow this shoot is very interesting.. araya.. really does look like a life sized doll..