Chris Brown

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
Has anyone heard that Chris Brown assaulted Rihanna? That's why they didn't show up at the Grammys. Apparently they had an argument and she called the cops. Chris took off by then, but then turned himself in later. Rihanna had bruises and marks all over. That's pretty messed up.

nina07

sarNie Adult
According to a source close to the investigation, Rihanna made the 911 call to police after Brown "fled on foot" from the scene following the attack. Two officers from the LAPD Wilshire Division found Rihanna in Brown's rented silver Lamborghini "beaten really badly and hysterical."

Brown had taken the keys to the car with him and Rihanna was basically left on the side of the road with the car.

"Rihanna didn't want anyone to touch her, she was in so much pain," the source says.

Rihanna, whose full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty, had visible bruising and scrapes on her face and what appeared to be bite marks on her body. Officers took her to the emergency room at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for treatment.

A member of Rihanna's inner circle tells E! News her family is making plans to get her out of L.A.: "They want to get her back to Barbados. They want to keep her away from Chris right now."

Although the Los Angeles Police Department issued a statement Sunday night saying Brown had been arrested on suspicion of making criminal threats and could face additional charges now that the case had been forwarded to the district attorney, prosecutors tell E! News that the announcement was premature and the investigation is ongoing.

"LAPD are telling some reporters that we received the evidence but we have not received anything yet," says Jane Robison, spokeswoman for the county district attorney. "Normally it would come in today, maybe this afternoon, but no, they haven't presented it and I don't know when they will."

Robison says the probe is still continuing—unusual for such cases—as detectives want to make sure they do a thorough job, given that a celebrity is involved.

Brown's camp, including newly hired criminal attorney Mark Geragos (who has represented the likes of Michael Jackson and Winona Ryder), has remained mum on the incident.

Meanwhile, LAPD spokeswoman April Harding is shooting down a TMZ report from earlier today (which has since been corrected) that claimed Brown used "a deadly weapon" during his alleged attack.

"There is absolutely no truth to that story. If it had been a deadly weapon involved, he would have been charged with a deadly weapons charge," says Harding.

credits to E! Online.

--

Way to lose the squeaky clean image, Chris. :/

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard about this from my uncle.
I find it quite shocking. My uncle was like Chris Brown got arrested. I was like CHRIS BROWN? Are you sure? He's like yeah, something to do with Rihanna too. Then me and my cousin searched it up on the internet. So yeah.

thedimpleduck

sarNie Elites
a-mazing.

cute lil boys are evil too!!!!

smart girl. if it's true, good for her for taking his ass doooooooooown.
gives ya a whole 'nother sentiment on "take you down" eh?!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Gawsh, I hope she press charges against him. I hate women who refuse to press charge because they believe that they are in love. Hello, If the guy loved you he wouldn't have hit. What the heck is wrong w/ Chris Brown. This totally works wonder on his career but then this is America so we dont know lol

nolee

sarNie Adult
the whole story is just one sided .. and until the whole TRUTH comes out, i'm all for team chris brown! haaa..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
this is such a sad story. But that's what happens when two beautiful people get together, they're bound to clash. It's sad that it turned out this way. My little sister's obsessed with Chris Brown & now she's devastated he would do something like this.

I don't know how Chris Brown's gonna regain his fame again... -_-

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
I agree. I like Chris Brown and his songs and all, but with a situation like this, I don't know what to say. I was shocked when I heard about this. Now I look at him differently, I don't see the Chris Brown that makes so many HITS anymore. Another thing, no man should not lay a hand on a woman. I hope he can regain his fame back after this, but who knows.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah I agree with Lome, One sided or not a man shouldn't lay his hands on a woman unless it's in self defense and there has been no signs or reports of her hitting him or even getting violent towards him. There has even been reports that he choked her til she lost conscience

yourdyingday

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah I agree with Lome, One sided or not a man shouldn't lay his hands on a woman unless it's in self defense and there has been no signs or reports of her hitting him or even getting violent towards him. There has even been reports that he choked her til she lost conscience

I totally agree. but oh man, i didn't know that there were reports of him choking her til she lost conscience. I just knew that he beat her and bit her arms, wow, choking her.

nolee

sarNie Adult
i know it's wrong for men to hit a woman but i read sources where she went crazy on him first & caused them to get into a minor accident, another story said she did actually hit him first & there were marks on him too.. and i know its not an excuse for him to put his hands on her but the way i interpret it, he probably went a lil too far defending himself.. a person can only take so much and uh, we're all human.

plus some radio stations are refusing to play his music which i think is RIDICULOUS. yet they still play lil wayne's syrup addicting self all over the radio, rick ross and his drug dealing, shooot, i still hear r.kelly's music.. buncha hypocrites.

whatever the truth is, i hope they both get their ish together coz i think after this, both chrihanna's career is going byebye like mc hammer & vanilla ice ..

well, there goes his career. now to see if the girl will take him for the rest of his worth by charging him. hm.... ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Chris Brown has definitely ruin his career who wants to support a singer who abuses their love one? He got Jay-z & Kanye scorning him. tsk tsk chris brown.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
his rep is over... i was never his fan in the first place... usher just had to leave when chris came out... missed usher..

sorry off topic but.. yea.. that is messed up... even if there is problems in the relationship.. violence.. abuses .. leads to no where...

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh i was reading about a week ago on i think it was okay magazine i am not so sure i was in borders just looking through millions of magazines so i cant remember which mag it was from. chris brown's daddy is also an abuser... he quoted that he never wanted to be like his daddy but ends up he went too far... he didnt mean it to go that far so he turn himself in... lol... so who side am i on... well, i am on neither. not a fan of either one of them and surely chris will make it back on the chart...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
did anyone see rihanna leak photo?? very sad... :(
this hit close to home because i know people who were in abusive relationship. sigh...