Christmas ***** Exchange Gift

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNang

sarNie Hatchling
Me too, I'm in! =) since I'm in Thailand, I can get something here that's really nice and for a good price! Sarn, what a sweet idea!

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , i understand some of ya buddies don't have much money lol it ok who ever dat got ya as their secert santa is in luck den :p .. anything will be fine as long as ya make sure you send it out ok ? like the old saying " it the thought dat count" ... den it settle Nov 1 i'll draw name ! i willing be playing too soooo *hint* i like the color red

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
*HINT* I'd like a monkey for Christmas...one of those small ones that can help you change the channel and stuff.

I hope I wasn't too obscure with my hint.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Everyone who's in this, please PM me your addy and creditcard numbers. hahah i'm joking...

I wish i could have joined this...lol But i didn't :p

crap, i think i wanna join..haha it's late huh?

it's okay, Valentine is coming up! kakakakakkakka

Everyone should get sarN red lingerie...sexy ones too =D

JUST A SUGGESTION! THAT'S ALL!

Muddie Murda

smile...
*rubs palms together in an evily way*

=D Who do I get? LOL

Someone PM me! =D

And if it's really late already, it's coolios! =D don't worry bout me!

jai

sarNie Elites
i thought sarn originally said dec.1 was deadline date.. i think i could be wrong.. someoen double check!!!

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
sarN said:
ok den .. deadline end on Dec 1 ok !! I'lll give everyone a number and den i'll draw a number for everyone name ? does dat sound right ? lol sersious buddies to join please ! it be sad if a buddy is left wihtout a present on chrismas !!! Den on Dec 31 we all come online and tell wat each got ! it be better if they can take a pic of their present hhaha
[post="39933"][/post]​
It say Dec.1 is the deadline.

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
sarN said:
ok den .. deadline end on Dec 1 ok !! I'lll give everyone a number and den i'll draw a number for everyone name ? does dat sound right ? lol sersious buddies to join please ! it be sad if a buddy is left wihtout a present on chrismas !!! Den on Dec 31 we all come online and tell wat each got ! it be better if they can take a pic of their present hhaha
[post="39933"][/post]​
on december 31st it's my BIRTHDAY!! yay!!! 19 here i come ^_^

Muddie Murda

smile...
uh excuse me KT, this is a XMAS thread, NOT a bday thread.

j/K!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't kill me!

I'll PM you for your addy. xD

Dec 1! thanks guys! e_e I thought I read good enough but i missed the post about the dead line. I feel so stupid!

T3rRi

Mrs. Robert Pattinson
Muddie MuRda said:
uh excuse me KT, this is a XMAS thread, NOT a bday thread.

j/K!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't kill me!

I'll PM you for your addy. xD

Dec 1! thanks guys! e_e I thought I read good enough but i missed the post about the dead line. I feel so stupid!
[post="43477"][/post]​
LOL! That is so funny!

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ :ph34r: , you better edit your post and make it 2-3 more words before KT gets to you. O_O She won't miss you. do it! =D lol (preventing you from getting a warning from KT)

khmai_gurl

sarNie Egg
Vanida said:
that should work  :)
[post="42463"][/post]​
ok then I'll JOIN if anyone doesn't mind that they might get something
that's from a 14 year old. :sweat:

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok buddies ! today is the last day!! those dat want to play post !! im goin draw number by using ya member number in dis forum !

S

sunflower

Muddie MuRda said:
Too poor to play this...lol can u take me off the list???

T_T
[post="50609"][/post]​

yo muddie.. you still owe me your address! i wanna get you an xxx VDO :shock:

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i figure out how im goin do dis ! who ever want to play pm me their address today and all day tomorrow and i'll write down their member number in dis forum along with their address and den i'll go down the list of ppl dat play and put out a member and den pm everyone the member they got ?? ya gettt me ??

sarN

sarNie Granny
sarN said:
ok , i figure out how im goin do dis ! who ever want to play pm me their address today and all day tomorrow and i'll write down their member number in dis forum along with their address and den i'll go down the list of ppl dat play and put out a member and den pm everyone the member they got ?? ya gettt me ??
[post="50633"][/post]​
soo u wont know who getting u a present but u know who U giving a present too ??? ya feel me > LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.