Christmas Present Help

bleu_ladee

sarNie Egg
So my guy friend and me swapped Christmas present tonite... Well first off... We both agree that it was okae if we didnt buy each other any gifts... There was no need between us... so we agreed... Anywaise I saw this cute pair of Nike short for 13$... I thought about it and bought it for my friend without him knowing... Today I met up with him and I gave it to him... He went to his room and brought out a BIG box and gave it to me... :eek: I was like WHOA.... He told me to open it and it was a COLUMBIA jacket that cost 115$... He tried to scratch it off... He kept the price there incase it was too BIG on me... He taped it with a white sticker... lol... I WAS LIKE WHOA... I asked for my gift back because... I felt so CHEAP... compared to his gift... I was hecka cheap... So later that night he went to take a shower I raided is room... YES WRONG OF ME, but he is the type of person who buys his own things and usually has EVERYTHING he needs... Then I noticed that his cologne GIO Armani was low... Very low.... I told him we outta go to the store... I went to check out the cologne and I was like DAMN!!! for a small bottle was 55$... i think its 7.5 oz....

So buddies... Since my christmas gift was only 13$... I am thinking about buying him the cologne... Butta Ima so broke... Not literally... Just that I NEED TO SAVE MONEY FOR COLLEGE... I really do love him when he wears that cologne... he smells so romantic... hehe... I cant make up my mind... so should I go buy him that GIO Armani cologne?
If i dont buy him this GIO Armani cologne I was thinking that if he doesnt buy it by his bday I was gonna buy it for him anywaise... He has alwaise wanted to buy the GIO for awhile now... So I really want to buy it... butta then again... I cant make up my mind... HELP ME...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Price shouldn't matter, it's the thought that counts. Not everyone has the same budget and comparing your gifts to the one you gave is how people get in trouble during the holidays. I wouldn't worry about too much.

$115 is a lot of money to spend on a christmas gift for just a friend though.

Kinda funny how he kept the price on, maybe he wanted you to see it. lol You don't need the price on there to return or exchange anything so long as the bar code is there and all the tags and there's a receipt.

I think the Nike shorts are fine, it's just Christmas really. Save the cologne for his birthday, men are so hard to shop for.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
I agree with Liberty, price shouldn't matter at all. It's the thoughts that counts. Plus everyone's buggets aren't the same. The cologne I say just save it for his bday. So don't feel bad. There's always next time around you know...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
you should do him a sexual favor. haha jk however, it does sound like he really wants your attention if he's buying you a gift that expensive. are u sure he doesn't have feelings for you...or you towards him? i'd be more occupied by that thought. ;)

bleu_ladee

sarNie Egg
Price shouldn't matter, it's the thought that counts. Not everyone has the same budget and comparing your gifts to the one you gave is how people get in trouble during the holidays. I wouldn't worry about too much.

$115 is a lot of money to spend on a christmas gift for just a friend though.

Kinda funny how he kept the price on, maybe he wanted you to see it. lol You don't need the price on there to return or exchange anything so long as the bar code is there and all the tags and there's a receipt.

I think the Nike shorts are fine, it's just Christmas really. Save the cologne for his birthday, men are so hard to shop for.
Naw... Him and me are just good friends... He's got his couple girls that he likes alot. I am some what like a good cousin to him. I know... I thought about it... I mean 115$ is alot for being friends tho... That is why I sorta feel bad because for as long as I have KNOWN him, he has never bot me anything that expensive before... Tho... He has LOAN me money but I had to pay him back... haha...

you should do him a sexual favor. haha jk however, it does sound like he really wants your attention if he's buying you a gift that expensive. are u sure he doesn't have feelings for you...or you towards him? i'd be more occupied by that thought. ;)
Yeah I thought about that... lol... kidding... Last night when we were alone he told me to turn off my phone and he turned off his phone... He wanted a night of just the two of us alone... I got a good 6 hours with him with just peace and quiet watching Jacky Chan and Owen Wilson... haha...

Tho i did feel odd when we were fooling around, he did grab my shirt down a couple times telling me he was gonna touch my breasts if I dont stop. I pulled away a few time when he tempted to... I mean he did pull my shirt down but would just say he saw the clevage only... Whether he feels something for me or not... I cant accept because I have already given up on him... I gave him my heart and he never accepted it... Now that it belongs to someone else... he also has a few girls that I come to know who are MAD drama queens... so I only see him as a friend as is...

BUT thanks for the inputs... I got 3 hours to decide if I want to get it for him. Suppose to meet up with him later... Hmmm....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm like the others, 115$ is a lot for friend gift, so maybe he wants to be more than a friend, be careful if you don't love him like a woman loves a man. by the way, i have the same problem, no for me it worst, i've break with my boyfriend a few months ago and my best friend saw him buying a ring, she thinks it's for me because he doesn't accept our break up and wants me to come back with him.

bleu_ladee

sarNie Egg
Last night I decidely went to buy the GIO Armani Cologne Giftset after all. Tho I didnt plan to just give to him YET so I hid it under my car seat. So I met up with him after he got out of work. The first thing he handed me was a Gift Card to go watch Gran Torino with him. I was like umm... what the... he told me he didnt want to go alone and that maybe I could come along with him... I didnt know what more to say... Then I went to my car and grabbed the GIO and gave it to him... Yes, it was wrapped so he didnt know what was exactly in there. He opened it and THANKED me. I told him that when he wears this cologne, he smelled so HOTT... LAUGHING as usual... keke... Then I was about to take leave when he told me to go inside and cook dinner for him. I was like WHAT THE HECK!!! He started to laugh and said that he was just gonna warm up the left over Khao Poun I made for him on Sunday for us to eat. He didnt want to eat alone... He kept on insisting so I decided that I could stay and eat since I didnt even cook anything at home either and I just got out of work then went to buy the cologne. He cooked and we ate, then suddenly led to watch SHREK... Before I knew it, it was already 9 at night. I like OH DANG, I gotta go home and do some things before I go to sleep. Funny thing that I noticed... His phone didnt even ring all night at all... His chicks didnt even call him to my surprise... I mean he did get a couple text messages, other then that we spent the whole night watching TV... Oddly that may be huh... lol... This morning I didnt hear a single BEEP from him. Nor a single text from him like I used to every morning... *sigh*
Hmm... I wonder if I did anything wrong perhaps? Or maybe I went to FAR with my christmas gift? haha... Naw that cant be it... But I seriously feel like I really done something WRONG tho, but I cant put my finger to it... *sigh* again...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Mmmm the Armani cologne does smell sooooo hella good! I'm assuming you got him the Acqua di Gio one? I sooooo love that smell on dudes.

Well since you guys are just friends, I don't think he has to text you everyday even though you might feel unusual about it. Maybe he's trying to sort his feelings out or something.