Chua Fah Din Salai (Eternity)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Chua Fah Din Salai / Eternity

Has anyone dare watch this movie yet aside from me?? lol

I'm still waiting for English Subtitle, but I understood most of it. Does anyone want to do a discussion because I do...just want to see what everyone thought of it. I love it. Love that the uncle took the "chua fah din salai" from the condemned couple to the very end. It was sad then very frightening. For me, Yupadee (played by Ploy) did really love Sangmong (played by Ananda Everingham), but Sangmong did not. He was just captivated by her beauty and since he's always buried himself in books, he didn't know how to deal with his emotions/urges :facepalm:. Any thought on that?

Oh! i adore the soundtrack...and love the movie's version of "Lao Duang Duen"...Honestly I really want to see the more explicit "Directors Cut"...I felt in this watered down version that was released in Sept., it did not developed the characters enough. It did not get in depth enough to really feel for any of the characters nor did we get to see and understood clearly each character's actual motivation/ true intentions.

orchidjadedx

sarNie Egg
i really want to watch this movie also but where can i watch it at? i also need eng subs but i think all the actions is enough to understand the story..i'll come back to comment once i get a chance to see it...

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I watch it and really like it. I like the story line, want my niece to watch it if it didn't hav all that lov scene. It show that by following ur feeling, not thinking about wat is right or wrong hav a bad comma.