Cinderellove[UPDATED]

treesa

sarNie Egg
Cinderellove
By:SecretSuperStar&&Treesa

The title hit my head when i saw Cinderella;;AGAIN!

A Sad Love Tragedy;Are you a Psychic? Can you see through the person next to you?
You never know what happens behind the life of one. Can't predict that its as good as yours. Behind that smile is something else. Accept them and make a Change.

You might be their Happiness;They might be Yours.

UPDATED;;Tell us what you think!

Last edited:

treesa

sarNie Egg
Okay, we put up Spoilers just because its not coming out yet!
hahaha but we're writting it
just a bit about what the story is going to be about :D
Thanks for stopping by!!!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow that is interesting...i can't wait for the surprise parts too...i can see that there will be a lot of drama too... :D

treesa

sarNie Egg
Took me from 3pm to 1am to write this whole thingy just for you! So you better like it :p hahaha, Tell me what you think! But we put our effort into it;THANKS!

Chapter 1

“Hey You!” A Girl’s voice shouted. Sinsanee turned around and saw five girls coming her way. She continued walking to her destination. Soon they five surrounded her.
“What do you want?” Sinsanee looked at them. They stare at her up and down snickering.
“We heard that you were dating Pichaya.” One of them looks closely at her. “You’re not even all that. How could he possibly like you?” She fixes herself conceitedly.
“I don’t know what you’re talking about. Who is that person?” She gave them a confuse look.
“Ha! Your cover isn’t that good. Everyone knows that you’re dating Pichaya.” The lead girl took something out from her bag. “Give this to him. I know he’ll only accept things from you.”
“B-B-B-But how does he look like?” She took the gift. They all laugh at her and ran away. She stares at the gift and walked off with it. “What was his name again?” She read the tag. She skipped down that hall happily swinging that bag back and forth.
“Ah!” She heard a voice coming from down those stairways. She peeked down and saw a person holding onto his head staring up at her. She looked at the gift bad and the present was gone.
“Oops!” She said to herself. She saw the guy running up the stairs towards her.
“You!” He pointed at her. “WTH? Was that for?” He rubs his head.
“Ummm….” She took a long pause staring back and forth she dash right through that side of him.
“Stop right there!” He ran after her. “Apologize to me!” She kept running on. She finally hid in the teachers lounge. After a long hour staying in there she finally got out and went home pedaling.
“Is that her?” The same guy stares out the window seeing if it was true. He chuckled and drove off.
“Woo! That was a close call.” She fell onto her bed and fell asleep.

Chapter 2

“Wake up!” her stepmother pounded on her door. “Get up right now!” Sinsanee slowly got up and went to the washroom.
“Arai khon Mae?” She got out of her room. Her stepmother hand her a list full of food.
“Go and buy me all these food. I been very hungry lately and I can’t wait for those soy sauce maids to cook for me.” She nod and left to the grocery store.
She walked around humming to herself picking up foods. “Hey, you!” She looked up and saw the guy from yesterday.
“Shit!” She cursed under her breathe. She quickly ran away into a taxi. “Why is he chasing me?” She thought to herself. She enters her house and set the food on the table waiting for her stepmother.
“Good…good…Good…good.” She stopped and turned to Sinsanee. “Where are my peaches?” Sinsanee searched all over the bags that she bought.
“I swear I bought it. I guess I must have forgotten it.” She looked down at her stepmother’s feet.
“How could you forget it?” her stepmother pushes her head onto the wall. “You know I eat peaches at noon!”
“Khord toed khon Mae.” She was still looking down.
“Khord toed, Khord Toed, Khord Toed! Where is that going to get you?” She slaps Sinsanee’s face to the wall.
“Khon Mae….Mae….” She pleaded her mother to stop but she would not.
“Don’t call me your mother.” She hit Sinsanee harder and harder. She pushes Sinsanee out into the gardens. “Go and water my plants.” She ordered. Sinsanee quickly got up and ran to the garden hose. She walked around picking up flowers. “Why did I decide to come back anyways?” She shook her head continuing her work.
“SINSANEE!” Her mother called her name again. She knows by her tone that she is going to get in trouble again. She enters her mother’s room and kneeling down by the bed.
“Chai Kha?”
“Natthew told me that he saw you with a guy at the market. Is that true?” She glares down at Sinsanee’s face. Sinsanee shook her head replying, “Mai chai kha. I was alone.”
“Are you calling my son a liar?!” She yelled furiously at Sinsanee. She shook her head no again. “Then tell me who that guy you were with is?” She grab onto Sinsanee’s face. She sacredly looks away trying not to contact with her stepmother in the eye.
“I was with no one like I told you before. Maybe Nat saw someone else and mistaken me.” She answers quivery. Her mother laughs aloud evilly.
“Mistaken? You must be the dumbest person I know. Get this right in your head that you are as ugly as your mother is an ogre.” She slaps Sinsanee in the face down causing her to fall on the floor. “Go to bed. Tomorrow will be another long day.” Sinsanee left to her room tearful.

Chapter 3

xBEEPxBEEPx—her clock went off. She quickly got up and dress. She biked to school and was running late. “I’m here!” She shouted the second that bell ringed.
“Ms. Chamroon, you are lucky today. Take a seat.” Sinsanee sat down quickly and soon her eyes began to fall down. She was asleep in class.
“Wake up! Wake up!” Someone was shaking her. Sinsanee rub her eyes half awake. She saw a guy and a girl standing by her desk. “Hey, it’s the cute girl.” She heard the guy talk to the other girl.
“Are you awake?” The girl asks her. She nodded her head looking around. She stared up at the two people and asked, “School’s over?”
“Mai Chai, You fell asleep in class. It’s lunch time.” The girl answered her sweetly.
“Khorp Khun na Kha…for waking me up.” She was about to leave but the guy stopped her.
“You don’t have to be scare of us. We’re Pichaya’s friends.” He smiled at her.
“Okay?” She was lost for the moment.
“I’m Pirat and this is Tasanee.” He pointed to the girl that was with him.
“I’m---“She got interrupted.
“Sinsanee, we all know. Pichaya’s girlfriend.” Tasanee said smiling to her.
“Okay, either I’m having a dream or I’m seeing things.” Sinsanee look at both of them weirdly. “Who is Pichaya?”
“Don’t be shy. Sure, Pichaya is bossy but everyone knows that you guys are together ever since you transferred here.” Pirat pat her back.
“ARAI-NA?! It has?? I don’t remember having a boyfriend.”She looked scared. “I don’t even know how he looks like. What if…..he looks like a pig?” Tasanee and Pirat started to laugh.
“That’s the funniest thing anyone’s ever said about Pichaya.” Pirat went on laughing.
“I’m not dating him and I’m sure of it.”
“Are you sure or are you just lying?”
“Chai kha!” She answered quickly then stared at them Tasanee and Pirat. “Are you two dating?” She questioned.
“NO!!” They both shouted at the same time. “We’re just friends.”
“Are you sure or are you just lying?” Sinsanee raised an eyebrow at Pirat. He laughed at her shaking his head.
“Why would you say that?” Tasanee asked.
“You two look cute together.” She shrugged at them. They started to laugh at her again.
“Pirat? Player!” Tasanee slap his arms.
“Tasanee? Butthead!” He teased her.
“DORK!”
“Slow poke!” They both went on arguing back and forth calling names. Sinsanee quietly sneaked out of the room and ran down to the cafeteria. “What a weird day.” She looked around for a seat. Someone called her name out again. It was Pirat and Tasanee running her way.
“How did u get down here?” Pirat look at her holding a tray. “MMMM!!!” He licks his lips.
“Nuh uh! These are my foods!” Sinsanee cover her tray. “Just mines!” She started eating away in front of him. They stared at her eat. “Why are you guys staring at me?”
“We have to watch you for our highness Pichaya.”
“I thought you were his friend not slave.” Sinsanee was confused.
“We are but just protecting you from those Brats that are in love with Pichaya. You have to be careful too you know?” Tasanee looked around.
“For the last time…I am NOT dating…” She bends down and whisper to Pirat. “What’s his name?”
“Pichaya.” Someone answered for Pirat.
“Yeah, Pichaya!” Everyone was staring at her. She looked at herself and she was standing on the middle of the cafeteria.
“Really? Are you sure?” She turned around and saw the guy from days ago. She eyes widen. He grab onto her arm. “You haven’t apologized from that accident.”
“Khord Toed Na.” She stared down at his shoes. Dang! Those are nice sneakers, she thought to herself.
“Here, the soy sauce thing that hit my head.” He shoves it to her. A girl gasped and whispered to another.
“Isn’t that the present that you bought for Pichaya?”
“Yes it is. She didn’t even give it to him.” They glare at her evilly.
Sinsanee looked at it and dropped it. “That’s not mines. It was for Pichaya.” She looked up at him. Pirat and Tasanee gasped. “That’s so sweet. You bought him a cute dolly.” He teased Pichaya. Everyone in the cafeteria awe them. They both turned red and stared at each other.
“Wait, He’s Pichaya?” Sinsanee pointed at the guy standing in front of her. Tasanee nodded. She stared at him for the longest time.
“Tammai? Too handsome?” He smirked at her. She shook her head no and said, “Wow, you do look like a pig.” She frowned. His jaw dropped and everyone in the cafeteria started laughing at her words. “You expect me to out with someone like him? Keep dreaming boy.”
“You keep dreaming! Maybe you’re the one who started the rumor about us going out. Think I’ll fall for you and that trick? No way!” He shouted back at her.
“Over my dead body I’ll ever fall for someone like you.” Sinsanee stuck her tongue out at him smiling.
“Good show! Good show!” Pirat interrupted them. Everyone clapped. “These two lovers are too good aren’t they?” Sinsanee left the cafeteria. Someone grab onto her shoulders and push her against the wall.
“Look at the one who said she wasn’t dating Pichaya.” It was the same girls from before. “That was my present!” She shouted at her.
“I didn’t even know that he was Pichaya.” Sinsanee push them away.
“Oh, think he’ll come and save you now?” They all laughed at her. She rolled her eyes and walked off.
“You little—“They got cut off my Tasanee calling for Sinsanee. “Run!” The brats started to runaway.
“What are you doing tonight?” She asked Sinsanee.
“Tammai?”
“If you’re not busy then let’s go clubbing.” Tasanee gave her number to her.
“What’s clubbing?” Sinsanee asked. Tasanee laughed at her.
“Silly girl, don’t you go and party?” She shook her head no. “It’s just kind of like a party. It’s really fun.”
“Another time, tonight I am busy.” Sinsanee left to her bike. It was all broken apart into pieces. She kicks the body parts walking away. A car honked at her slowing down. She looked closely to who was it. “Pichaya.” She sneered. “Arai?” she shouted at him. He rolled down his window and asked, “No ride home?” He laughed. She ignored him and walked faster. Everyone stop and stare at them two again. “Get in or there is going to be more rumors.”
“Mai chai, who knows what kind of person you are.” She stops and turned to him. He got out of his car and grab onto her arm. “You and I know that this rumor isn’t true. So just leave me alone please.” She pleaded looking up at him. He was still staring down at her.
“What if it is?” He let go and walked back to his car. She stood there confused at what he just said to her. If it is I will be dead meat, she answered him. She walked half way home and her feet started to hurt.
“Hey Hop on!” Pirat shouted through his car window. Sinsanee got inside his car. “Weren’t you and Pichaya dramatic today?” He laughed.
“It’s not funny. “She frowned. “I don’t even know how I got into this situation.” She stared out the window.
“We can’t predict like can we?” She shook her head no. “Sometimes its better to go along with it.”
“Like what?” She turned to him.
“I don’t know. Maybe you’ll get something good out of it.” He shrugged. “So…You really think me and Tasanee makes a cute couple?” He raised an eyebrow.
“Chai kha! No lies!” She laughs at him. “Do you like her then?”
“Maybe…” He shrugs not fully answering her.
“I’ll take that as a yes.”
“You really think that Pichaya looks like a pig?”
“Mai chai, I only said that because he seemed conceited about himself.”
“You’re a funny one. He’s actually not that bad once you really get to know him deeply.” He smiled to her.
“Neither are you and Tasanee.” She thanked him for the ride home. When she got inside the house, her stepmother was waiting for her.
“Who took you home?” Her stepmother looks at her watch.
“I took a taxi home because someone jammed my bike kha.” She answered nervously.
“Next time just walked home. Don’t waste any money on useless things.” Her stepmother left her in the room. She got up and put her bag in her room.
“Sinsanee!” Natthew shouted her name. She went up to his room. “Where is my food? Why didn’t you wash my clothes this afterschool?” He asked her annoyingly.
“I’ll go wash your clothes and bring you your food.” She gather his clothes and cooks his dish.
“Here is your food kha.” She set it on the table.
“Shoot! Go away.” He went on watching T.V and eating. She finished her homework and went to sleep.

Chapter 4

“Sinsanee!” Pirat and Tasanee waving their hands like crazy at her. She smiled and waved back then turned away.
“Huh?” They turned around and saw Pichaya staring at her. “Ah~” They both laughed.
“Isn’t it weird? How Pichaya isn’t annoyed about this rumor?” Tasanee wondered.
“Chai Krub. Usually he’ll ignore it or make it stop.” Pirat closed his locker next to Tasanee.
“Do you think…” She turned smiling.
“That he is…” Pirat shook his head. “Nah can’t be. I guess he is just bored of us and just want something new you know?” Tasanee nodded agreeing with him. They both walked to class together.
“Pirat, Look at this!” Tasanee handed him a piece of paper.
“Wow! A competition?” He jumps excitedly.
“I know! It’s a running competition!”
“But their only choosing the best runners.” Pirat sadly said.
“You are one of the best runners here in the school!” She pokes his head.
“I know I am.” He smiles conceitedly. “I’ll go and ask if Pichaya wants to go with me this year again.” Tasanee nodded.
“What happen to your eye?” She was about to touch it but he grab onto her hand.
“It’s nothing. I didn’t watch where I was going last night when I woke up.”He laughs.
“Are you sure?” She looked concerned about it. He nodded smiling. “Whatever you say.” She went to her desk and started writing.
“What are you writing about?” Pirat looked over her shoulders.
“About whom I hate the most.” She looks up smiling cheekily at him.
“Who is that?”
“You!” She stuck her tongue out at him.
“Arai?” He pouted at her.
“Just kidding! I love you buddy!” She pinched his cheeks.
“Really?” His voice went squeaky. She laughed at him being childish. The teacher went on with his lecture until class was over.
“Tomorrow’s assignment is to write 3 page of the person who matters the most to you.” The teacher handed out the outline of the essay. “It’s due tomorrow.”
“Wake up!” Tasanee woke Pirat up. “Let’s go to Lunch!” She ran out first.
“Hey! Wait for me!” Pirat ran half-awake.

Sinsanee was running outside for gym class and saw Pichaya’s gym class out. “Why am I seeing him more than ever?” She frowned taking a rest on the bench.
“Golf’s in charge for now. There is a quick teachers meeting.” The teachers left the students outside for the rest of the time.
“You!” He pointed at Sinsanee who was sitting down still.
“Me?” She looks behind her pointing to herself.
“Yeah You!” She slowly walks up to him. He started to walk off into the bush. “Follow me.” She enters the forest with Pichaya.
“Where are we going?” She walked closely by him. He looked back at her and smirked. “Do you need to take a dump or what?” She was already tired walking.
“No! Just stop asking questions. It’s not like I’m going to do something bad to you.”
“Oh so you are going to do something to me!” Sinsanee step away from him. “Something bad…” She was thinking to herself.
“Hurry up!” He shouted at her. She walks the same pace as before trying not to get too close to him. They went on a bit further into the bush. He turned around seeing her talking to herself. “What are you doing?”
“Counting how many things you can do to me.” She stops walking and stared at him.
“Really? Tell me them all.”
“I got so far Murder or Rape….” She taps her chin thinking of more things.
“Rape?” He stared at her up and down biting his lips. She slowly walks back. He walked towards her. “Stop right there.” She stood still not moving an inch. He came down to her face and flick something on her shoulder.
“There was a bug on you.” He poked her forehead. “Don’t think so nasty of me.” He walked on more. Sinsanee was walking far from Pichaya. She heard something walking behind her. She turned around and saw no one. She quickly walked faster catching up to Pichaya. She keeps hear steps coming closer and closer.
“SINSANEE!” Tasanee grab onto her shoulder.
“AHHH--!” She screamed holding onto Pichaya’s shirt. He started to laugh at her along with Tasanee. “You scared me!” They were still laughing.
“You brought your girlfriend along?” Tasanee teased Pichaya.
“No, she wanted to come along with me.” He lied. Sinsanee stood there with her mouth drop.
“Got everything ready?” Tasanee asked Pichaya.
“I told my butler to get the things and my maid to start off first.” He told Tasanee. “Sinsanee and I will finish it off.”
“What? What is going on? What are we finishing off?” Sinsanee asked.
“We’re going to the mall.” Tasanee turned to her.
“For what?”
“To get some sexy clothes.” Pichaya answered her. Her eyes widen and question again, “Tammai?”
“For you!” He shouted.
“Tammai?”
“Will you stop asking questions?” He covered her mouth. “Lets get moving.” They entered a black car. They went their own ways when they got to the mall. Tasanee went off by herself leaving Sinsanee alone with Pichaya.
“Come on, let’s go get some clothes.” He walked ahead of her. She followed him into a store. “Get her ready and find me something nice for a party.” He sat down waiting.
“We’re going to a party?” Sinsanee panicked. “I have never been to a party before.”
“What? You haven’t?” He stared up from his magazine. She shook her head no.
“What do we do?” She asked again.
“Wait till we get there.” He went back to reading his magazine. The workers came and gave clothes to Sinsanee. She went in and changed into them. She came out the room and everyone stared at her.
“Arai? It looks bad?” She stood still with her arms sticking out.
“Mai chai, Suay Mak Mak!” The worker complimented her. “You’re girlfriend is beautiful.” She turned to Pichaya.
“I’m not his girlfriend.” She said.
“Yes she is. Isn’t she lovely?” He smiled to the workers. “We’ll get that one then.” He went on flipping through his magazine. She stuck her tongue out at him and went back to change into her school clothes.

“Hello?” Tasanee answered her phone. On the other side was Pirat shouting through it.
“Where are you?”
“I’m at the mall!!!” Tasanee shouted back. “Stop shouting!”
“Without me?”
“Chai!”
“Are you alone?”
“No, I’m with my new boyfriend.” Tasanee joked with him. “And Pichaya along with Sinsanee.”
“All of you guys without me?”
“Chai!”
“Are you doing something tonight?” He asked her.
“Chai!”
“Stop answering with “Chai” to me.” He shouted. “Alright, talk to you later then.” He hung up first. He sat on his desk alone thinking to himself. “They forgot about it.” He stared out the window and began to fall asleep.

Chapter 5

They all met up again and left to Pichaya’s home. “Is it finish yet?” He asks his butler.
“Nit noi.” The butler answers back.
“We’ll finish it up then.” Pichaya walk into his house. “Just set everything on the table.” They put their stuff on the table and left to off the setting.
“Are we all set?” Tasanee look at Pichaya and Sinsanee.
“Chai.” They both nodded. Everyone left to change into his or her gowns. People started to enter in the house and Pichaya went off to call Pirat.
“Dude! Come over.” He said as soon as Pirat answered his phone.
“Tammai?” Pirat sleepy asks him.
“My dog died. Come over! Dress nice!”
“You don’t have a dog!” Tasanee whispered! Sinsanee started to laugh.
“Isn’t that Sinsanee laughing?” Pirat was confused.
“No, she’s just crying in a weird way because you know my dog.” Pichaya lamely answered. She glared evilly at him. “Just come over okay? Dress nice too.”
“Ok, Ok! I’m on my way.” They hung up. Pirat went to dress up and drove to Pichaya’s house.
“Is he here yet? Is he here yet?” People started to ask Pichaya.
“He’s on his way.” Pichaya announced it.
“Is that his car out there?” Someone shouted. “That’s him!” Everyone got into position waiting for him to enter. Pirat opened the door and looked inside. “Huh? Why didn’t he lock the door?” He walked in further. “It’s so dark in here too.” He turned on the lights.
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Everyone shouted. He stood there smiling happily. “You guys did remember! I thought you guys forgot.”
“Oh, it was Pirat’s birthday?” Sinsanee finally get it.
“Duh!” Pichaya poke her head. They brought the cake in and sing him Happy Birthday. He made a wish and began to open presents. Soon the real party began.
“You told me you had plans tonight!” Pirat push Tasanee’s head forward. She laughed at him, “I was just saying so you won’t know that we plan this for you.”
“Khup Khun Na Krub!” He gave Tasanee a headlock. “Let’s go dance!” He pulled her to the living room. Everyone started to dance along with them.
“You could have just told me that it was Pirat’s birthday. That would have been easier.” Sinsanee watch Pirat and Tasanee being dorks dancing. Pichaya just shrug at her. Pirat pulled Pichaya and Tasanee pulled Sinsanee to the living room. “Come on! Dance!” They push them both together. “Don’t be shy!” Pirat shouted teasing them.
“I don’t know how to dance though.” She stood still looking back at Pirat and Tasanee.
“Come here I’ll teach you.” He grabbed her arms and began to slow dance.
“Would you like to dance?” Pirat stuck his hand out to Tasanee.
“I’d love to.” They went to slow dance with the others.
Everyone gathered into a large circle and began to play truth or dare since it was Pirat’s favorite game. They started with Pirat, “I choose…dare.”
“We dare you to grind shirtless!” Everyone laughed cheering him on.
“Do I have to?” Pirat shyly asked. They all nodded their heads at the same time. He slowly took off his shirt and started to shake his body. Everybody cheered for him and clapped. Next, Pichaya since it was his house. “I pick Truth.”
“Is it true that you and Sinsanee are going out?” Someone shouted out. Sinsanee stared at him shaking her head no. Pichaya smiled and answered, “Chai, we are together.”
“Who’s next? Who’s next?” Tasanee asked looking around.
“Sinsanee you’re next.” Pichaya said.
“Arai?” Sinsanee was thinking of which one to choose. “Uh…I choose…dare.”
“I dare you to kiss Pichaya on the cheek!” Tasanee shouted before anyone could say something.
“ARAI? Tammai?” Sinsanee stood there shocked. “I rather kiss a pig!”
“Or would you prefer the lips?” Tasanee teased.
“Mai chai, I choose…” She took a long pause. “The cheek but um, can you close your eyes?” He closed his eyes. She quickly kisses his cheeks. Everyone clapped and cheered.
“Tasanee! You’re turn.” Sinsanee shouted.
“I say Truth.” She waited for a question.
“Is it true that you don’t love Pirat more than just a friend?” Sinsanee asked.
“Chai kha.” She answered smiling. “This is easy.”
“I hate her answer…” Pirat whispered to himself. =.=’ They continued playing having fun until Sinsanee asked for the time. “Its 9pm?!” She shouted aloud.
“So what?” Pichaya said.
“I have to go home now!” Sinsanee stood up getting her stuff.
“Its just 9pm.” He said again.
“Not in my world. Hurry, take me home.” They both left. She ran out the car not even bothering to say thanks to him. Sinsanee quickly ran into the house and saw her stepmother standing there. “Where have you been all day?”
“I was doing an activity afterschool.”
“Stop lying. Natthew told me he saw you entering in a car with a guy at the mall during school time.” Her stepmother angrily shouted. “The school even called today and said that you weren’t in class.”
“I-I-I-I--I” Before she could say anything her mother hit her with a hanger. She fell onto the ground and her stepmother continued hitting her.
“This is your first warning. Don’t say I never told you.” She left Sinsanee on the floor. Sinsanee picked up her stuff crying and went to her room.
“It’s all Pichaya’s fault.” She fell asleep not bothering to do her homework.

Sinsanee and Pichaya were walking to class and the teacher stopped them both.
“Hey, you two! Stop right there.” The teacher came up to them.
“Uh-oh.” They both said at the same time.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i super love it....it's so cute, yet sad....sinsanee was so funny when she didn't know who pichaya was, and he was following her..i bet he started to rumor too...i love tasanee and pirat <33 thanks for the update!

treesa

sarNie Egg
i super love it....it's so cute, yet sad....sinsanee was so funny when she didn't know who pichaya was, and he was following her..i bet he started to rumor too...i love tasanee and pirat <33 thanks for the update!

haha thanks for reading
we'll type up more:DD
i knew u'll love it! lol
anyways support us always:DDD

treesa

sarNie Egg
i should be thanking you..i just reading your fanfics...
#1 supporter ^^
Hahaha Yay!! Our first fan from SarNworld!! :pPP
You'll be on our Thank You list :D
55555+
Well, sry we kinda took long writting this
we're trying to keep the other ones updated too
Haven't got there yet.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Hahaha Yay!! Our first fan from SarNworld!! :pPP
You'll be on our Thank You list :D
55555+
Well, sry we kinda took long writting this
we're trying to keep the other ones updated too
Haven't got there yet.
awww thanks^^
take your time...just as long as you two remember to update one in awhile :D
can't wait to read the other ones too =)

treesa

sarNie Egg
Sorry For the LATE update!

Chapter 5;;Cont.

The both got into the teachers office room.
“Where did u two go yesterday during gym class?”
“Sinsanee had to go take a poopie so I had to take her to the forest because she hates the school bathroom.” Pichaya lied.
“What? Nuh uh. That’s not true.” Sinsanee said.
“Either way, you both are in detention afterschool, today, no excuses.” The teacher gave them a list of chores. They both went back to class.
“Only if you went along then we wouldn’t have get detention.” Pichaya said to her walking back to class.
“He said either way we would still get it.” Sinsanee was scared for later on that day.
“Are you okay?” He looked down at her. She nods her head and walk faster to class. He looks at her then went into his classroom.

“Pass up your essays.” Pirat’s teacher taps his wood stick on the board.
“ESSAY!” Pirat and Tasanee turned to each other. “Shit!” They scribble words down onto their paper.
“It’s your entire fault.” Tasanee said to Pirat.
“How?” He stared shock at her. “You had plenty of time yesterday.”
“I fell asleep when I got home from your party.”
“Same here, I was too tired and I forgot.” They looked up and saw the teacher in front of their desks.
“My two best students didn’t do their work?” The teacher looked shocked. Tasanee and Pirat nodded their heads. “Well, I’ll let you both off but work on it today afterschool and hand it to me first thing tomorrow.” They both agree with him.
“The teacher always let them off.” A kid said looking at them disgusted. “Just because they’re in the richer crowd.” He said staring straight at both of them.
“What’s your problem?” Tasanee slam her desk. Pirat stopped her and said, “I got this.”
“What’s your problem?” He said the same thing Tasanee said. She gave him a weird look.
“I just said that, loser.” Tasanee smack his head lightly. The other kid started to laugh.
“You both are very smart.” He turned back around to the front. Tasanee was going to go and smack him but Pirat held onto her.
“That ace crack is going to get it.” Tasanee sat down mad throughout the period.

“Sinsanee and Pichaya! Get over here now!” The teacher screamed out their names. They both quickly ran over. “You two are not allowed to play since you guys ditched class yesterday.” Both of their jaws dropped. “You two will run laps until class is over.”
“Are you kidding?” Sinsanee was shocked. Pichaya let out a small sigh and started running. “it’s all your fault.” Sinsanee ran after him upset. After running couple laps Sinsanee just walked. “Gosh, ever since I met him things been a mess for me.” She talked to herself. She was thinking of ways to avoid him. “Lord, why did things turn out like this?” she whined outloud.
“Gee, you’re so loud. Even people in China can hear you.”
“AH!” She screamed at his voice. Pichaya was already next to her. “So what? At the sight of your face people’s already scared.” She walked faster to avoid him. He walked faster catching up to her. She ran farther and he ran father then her. It was going back and forth.
“You!” Sinsanee was out of breathe. She sat in the middle of the track and rested. Pichaya looked back and saw her sitting down. “Lazy bum.” He ran back to her. “Get up before the teacher makes us run afterschool too.”
“Us? Isn’t it just me sitting?” She looked up at him. He look away and went back running.
“Sinsanee! Get back running!” The teacher shouted at her. She nod her head and took a bit more rest. She finally got up and ran some more. “Sinsanee, you are running more laps afterschool.” She pouted and walked. “Totally, Pichaya is bad luck.” She said to herself.
“Who’s bad luck?”
“AH! Stop doing that!” She hit him. He looked at her. “So?? Who’s bad luck?” She shook her head scared.
“You have to run afterschool, huh?” he asked her.
“Yeah…” She looked away. “I hate this class.” She walked slower.
“I told you. Don’t listen to me.” He poked her head. “Gym’s not even hard.” She let out a long sigh and continued walking.

“Pirat please read your quote out loud.” The teacher stared at him. He looked around nervously and slowly got up. He cleared his throat, “At this very minute, someone…
is thinking of you.. & smiling
cares about you.
misses you
wants to hold your hand.
wants you to be happy.
wants to hug you.
is wishing you would notice them.
wants to get to know you better.
wants to be your lover.
wants to be with you.
wants you to know they are there for you.
values your advice
wants to hear your voice
hears a song that reminds them of you
is glad that you're their friend.
will do anything for you.
thinks the world of you
needs to know your love is unconditional.
wants to tell you how much they care.
wants to stay up watching movies w/ you.
wants to hold you in their arms.
can’t wait to see you.
has faith in you
trusts you
loves you for who you are.
loves the way you make them feel.
and…loves you.” He looked up and saw that everyone was staring at him shocked even Tasanee. The teacher nodded his head and clapped. Everyone applauded him.
“Wow, I can’t believe you wrote that.” Tasanee was too shock to say anything else. He sat down lightly smiling at her.

Sinsanee went to her first task before running her laps for gym. She put on her gloves and got her scraper. “Man, who eats so much gum?” She just scraped away. After awhile she looked around and pichaya still wasn’t there to help her. She let out a sigh and shook her head. She went from table to table. After finishing, she went to look for pichaya.
Tasanee and pirat sat in their desk thinking and thinking of starting their papter. “who do I care the most….” She tapped her pencil on her chin.
“Me of course!” Pirat pointed to himself.
“That’s it!” she shouted. Pirat nod his head coolly and smile. “my pet turtle.” Tasanee laughed at herself. Pirat’s smile turned upside down. She went on writing her essay while pirat stared off at her. Tasanee slowly looked up and saw him staring at her. She waved her hands in his face and he was still staring. She smiled evilly and shouted, “pirat, the teacher!”
“What? I did nothing!” he quickly stood up from his desk. Tasanee laughed her buttoff at him. He glare down at her. “you are so going to get it.”
“What? Its not my fault you were staring scarily at me.” She went back to writing her essay.
“I was not staring at you. I was…was…in deep thoughts!” he sat back down and started his essay.
“who are you writing about?” tasanee peaked over but he was covering it up. “why can’t I see?” she was trying to fight for it.
“you don’t have to know.” He shove his paper in his shirt. “get it!” he smiled at her.
“no way!” she was disgusted. “lets go find sinsanee and pichaya.” They put their stuff away.
“Last one out take us out!” pirat shouted. They both dashed for the door and pushed each other. Tasanee pushed him out the door and he slid down the hallway. She couldn’t stop laughing at him.
“that was not funny!” he rubbed his butt. “you knew that was wet, didn’t you?” he pouted crossing his arm. She nodded still laughing.
“Didn’t you see that sign?” she pointed to the sign that pirat hit. Wet floor. He turned bright pink and said no. she reached him and hit his arm.
“don’t worry. I’m taking you out remember?” he was still pouting. “come on, lets go.” she let out a big woo from her laugh.

“Where did pichaya go?” sinsanee went around the school looking for him. she put the mop and bucket away back into the closet. she went out to wash the towels and saw her gym teacher. “uhmm….i’ll come run after—“
“you don’t have to someone is already running.” He cut her off and went inside the school. What, she thought to herself. She drop her bucket and ran to the track.
“pichaya…” she said staring at him from the other end of the fence. She ran back inside to the teacher. “how long has he been running?” she pulled the teachers shirt.
“cool down.” He pushed her. “right after school ended.”
“how long does he have to go?”
“just another more hour or so.” The teacher left into the office. Sinsanee ran back outside into the tracks. “pichaya!” she shouted.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
thank you :D awwwww the quote Pirat wrote, that was soo sweet <3 and Pichaya :wub: i thought that was sooo sweet what he did for Sinsanee.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Man, this is soo good. I like it. Keep up the updates XD

orihime303

sarNie Hatchling
This is sooo cute!!! Why stop?! Plz come back to this and continue plz!!! I love how he did that for her!!! :wub: